Treat Your Fans With Respect

Troubles of Being Maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk POV:

“Thank you everybody for coming to the fan meeting and thank you for all the gifts. I hope everybody had fun! Have a safe trip home! Bye!” I shouted to the crowd. The rest of the members shouted their goodbyes and waved before we headed to the car. I looked at Himchan and he nodded. Zelo was in so much trouble.

“Junhong, come here for a second.” I said. He rolled his eyes but eventually dragged himself over.

“What hyung?” He groaned. I looked over to Himchan and he looked like he was about to kill Zelo.

“I just wanted to ask if everything was okay.” I said calmly.

“Yeah I’m fine. Why?” He asked putting a hand on his hip.

“Well, first, you are talking to people rudely and second, you were treating our fans like they were nothing.”

“So?” He rolled his eyes.

“Hey! You listen here! You are being very rude to people and everybody is sick of it!” Himchan shouted. I sighed and gave up.

“Let’s go to the van first because everybody is waiting for us and talk about this when we get home. We all need to cool down for a bit.” I said and I wrapped my arms around both of their shoulders leading them to the car. When we got there, all of the other members already fell asleep. I sat up at the passenger’s seat and Himchan got in the seat behind me. As Zelo got in, he bumped into everyone’s legs and woke them up.

“Ah, Zelo, I’m trying to sleep!” Daehyun growled. Before I could respond, Zelo beat me to it.

“Well sorry! I forgot the princess was having her beauty rest!” Zelo shouted with a lot of sarcasm in his tone.

“Daehyun, he was just trying to get to his seat, and Junhong, we don’t need that kind of attitude to start our drive back home. Just try to cool down and get some sleep.” I said calmly turning my head to face Daehyun and Zelo. Daehyun nodded and went back to sleep while Zelo didn’t even acknowledge me. I turned back around and relaxed in my seat trying to get comfortable for the four hour car trip to Seoul. Busan was amazing and our fans were great too, only if Zelo treated his fans a little better. As the car started, my eyelids slowly got heavier and eventually shut.

-3 hours later-

Zelo POV:

Ugh! There’s nothing to do in the car! My phone died an hour ago and all of the other hyung are all asleep. It also doesn’t help that I’m in the back of the car and in the middle of Jongup hyung and Youngjae hyung. Jongup hyung wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter