Photoshoot Problems

Troubles of Being Maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zelo POV:
“Okay, hair and makeup is all finished, just wait for your hyungs and then you can start the photoshoot!” Stylist noona exclaimed. I yawned and got up from the chair. I was so tired from this morning and I didn’t feel like talking to anyone. I heard someone clear their throat and turned to see who it was. Himchan hyung raised his eyebrow at me.

“What?” I asked him as I slowly walked away.

“Hey Zelo! That was a little rude, wasn’t it?” Himchan hyung raised his voice. It’s only 8:30 in the morning, what does he want?
“What was?” I asked again.

“I think you should say something to stylist noona for doing all your hair and makeup for you while you were bobbing your head up and down as you were falling asleep.” He said as he crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes.

“Thanks noona. There hyung, are you happy?” I said as I walked out of the room. I was just about to go grab some snacks at the snack table when a sharp sting came from my bum. “OW!” I yelled and turned around to see a not-so-happy-looking Himchan hyung behind me. “Hyung! What was that for?” I asked as a protected my with my hands.

“You know exactly what that was for Junhong! You do not disrespect anyone, especially the stylist noonas because those noonas work extremely hard to make you look perfect for the cameras!” He said as he pointed to the hair and makeup room. I sighed.

“Whatever hyung! They don’t work that hard.” I said and earned another 3 hard smacks.

“Oh, they don’t work hard? How could you say that? They come here an hour before we do and set everything up so it’s easier for us to just sit down and have everything done for us. They travel everywhere with us and they have to carry all of the hair and makeup products we use because nobody is going to carry it for them. Also, because they are with us so much, they can’t even scold you for your stupid actions like refusing to get your makeup or hair done. They just quietly accept the fact that you are still a little kid and can’t sit still.” Himchan hyung yelled and other staff members started to look at us.

“Hyung, I get it, now stop! This is so stupid!” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“But honestly, do you know what’s the hardest thing the noona’s have to face is? It’s that they have to take all of the responsibilities and take all the blame when you rub your eyes and the makeup smears and then go on stage. They’re the ones that get yelled at for not doing their job properly when they spend hours standing up to make us look perfect!” Himchan hyung said in a cold, harsh, voice. “I want you to go in there, and apologize to noona, okay? You’re on thin ice today.”

“Okay,” I said as I speed walked back to the room, before Himchan hyung could get another swat in me. Unfortunately, Himchan hyung followed me to the room. I walked up to the stylist noona that was now doing Yongguk hyung’s hair.

“Hey Zelo, what’s up?” Yongguk hyung asked but I said nothing.

“Zelo, what do you say to noona?” I heard Himchan hyung in the back.

“Noona,” I started and she turned around to look at me. “Thank you for doing my hair and makeup today and I am really sorry that I was being disrespectful to you.” I could feel my face going redder and redder every second. She chuckled.

“You’re welcome, and that’s okay, I bet you were really tired today. I understand.” She said with a smile. Just as I was about to leave the room, Himchan hyung started again.

“But still, that doesn’t give him a reason to give you any attitude or be disrespectful.” I groan and both Himchan hyung and Yongguk hyung look at me.

“Don’t start!” Himchan hyung said and I walked out.

Apologizing didn’t make me feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter