Stealing is Not Smart

Troubles of Being Maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zelo POV:

Grocery shopping is stupid! I don’t even want to be here, I want to be at the dorm sleeping, or playing video games not grocery shopping! In the corner of my eye, I saw the candy section and started walking over to it.

“Zelo! Get back here!” Himchan hyung whisper-shouted, trying to keep the store quiet. I pointed to the sign above me.

“Can we buy some candy?” I asked, putting on my best puppy-dog face. It didn’t work.

“No you are not buying candy! We all know that when you eat candy, you get really hyper and crazy. We don’t need that in the dorm.”Himchan hyung walked over and grabbed my hand. He dragged my back to where all the others were and Yongguk hyung started to giggle.

“Why are you giggling, hyung?” I pouted. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

“Because it’s cute!” He said smiling. I pouted again and we headed off to the opposite direction from the candy.

I shuffled to the back of everybody and started walking a little slower. Nobody noticed. I didn’t walk and just stood there for a couple seconds. Nobody noticed. A master plan popped into my head. I am going to go to the candy sections and again without anybody noticing, grab some candy, head back to where the hyungs are, distract them, hide the candy between something… probably the ten billion fruits we bought, and then BAM! Mission accomplished.

My plan succeeded in getting the candy. Now I have to find where the hyungs went and put the candy in the cart. I tiptoed back to where the hyungs were last but they weren’t there. I went over to the next aisle, still nothing. I started to panic because I couldn’t find my hyungs and that they might have left me.

“No! Zelo they won’t leave, what are you talking about?” My mind convinced me that they wouldn’t leave me. I slowly made my way to the next aisle but they still weren’t there! “Oh my goodness where are th-.” SMACK! I felt a sting on my bum and I dropped the candy bag to protect my .

“Zelo! Where were you? Do you know how worried we were for you?” Himchan hyung whisper-shouted again but louder. His eyes went straight down to the candy. He picked it up and held it in front of my face. “What is this?”

“It’s a bag of candy, what do you think it is?” I sassed. I heard a few gasps from the other members.

“Choi Junhong!” Yongguk hyung said and his eyes were cold.

“Sorry.” I said hanging my head. When Yongguk hyung talked like that, he’s not playing around.

“Junhong, I want you to go to the candy section and put the candy bag back to where it belongs, okay?” Yongguk hyung said a little less scary. I nodded and marched back to the candy aisle.

This is not over yet! I forgot I had a backpack on and came up with another genius plan. Pretend to take the candy back, put it in my bag, and not get caught! I went back to the section and scanned the section. There was no one there. I took my backpack off and slowly ped it. I quietly placed the candy bag inside and zipped up my backpack. Mission accompli-!” SMACK! Oh my god, what now? I turned around to see Youngjae hyung looking straight at me with fire in his eyes.

“Choi Junhong, you are so dead!” He grabbed the collar of my shirt and dragged me to where the hyungs are. Crap he saw everything!

“What’s going on?” Jongup hyung asked looking at me.

“This kid tried to STEAL the freaking candy bag in his backpack!” He said releasing me from his grip.

“How do you know that? You weren’t even there!” I shouted and quickly felt another sting in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter