Don't Be Rude to your Hyung!

Troubles of Being Maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Had Zelo POV:

“Zelo, hurry up!” Himchan hyung screamed from downstairs. Ugh I don’t want to get up! It’s only 5 in the morning! I don’t want to do anything today; I just want to sleep forever! I rolled back and forth in my bed until I heard a knock on my door. I immediately stopped and the first person that came up in my mind was Himchan hyung. I started to tense up and scramble all around trying to find some clean clothes to put on before he got super angry. Once the door opened, I was so relieved that it wasn’t Himchan hyung, it was Yongguk hyung.

“Hey Zelo,” He said in a deep, calm voice. “We’re leaving pretty soon so please get ready.” I nodded my head and gave him a smile.

“Okay hyung, sorry! I’ll be down in five minutes!” I said and he smiled back.

“Thanks bud!” He said and left my room.

You see, I love all my hyungs, but I really love Yongguk hyung because he is always so calm and never yells at me unlike Himchan hyung! Anyways, I quickly got ready like Yongguk hyung told me to and ran downstairs. There, I was met with 4 tired hyungs and 1 tired AND angry hyung.

“Choi Junhong, you should have been down here and ready to go 10 minutes ago!” Himchan hyung screamed. I was really tired so it didn’t really bother me.

“Guys let’s go we have a lot of work to do before the concert!” Yongguk hyung said and we all left.

-At the studio-

“5, 6, 7, 8! No Daehyun, you’re supposed to go on the other side!” Choreography hyung yelled at hyung and he nodded his head. Why can’t he just remember the stupid dance? “Okay all you guys need to do is know where you go. You guys are scrambled all over the place.” The other members said thank you and hyung left.

“We should practice the bridge part, I don’t know where I’m supposed to be!” Daehyun hyung suggested but I didn’t want to. I knew what I was doing and I was tired.

“Hyung, you’re the only one that doesn’t know the dance! No wonder you became the best singer, you CAN’T DANCE!” I screamed and the whole room went silent.

“YAH CHOI JUNHONG! I can dance better than you so shut up! You have no right to talk to me like that! I’m honestly sick and tired of you being rude to people so just stop!” He screamed and I lost it.

“You can’t tell me what to do! You have no right, and to be honest, I am a way better dancer than you! Why do you think choreography hyung always puts me in the middle and you in the back? Huh? Because you are BAD!” I yelled, trying to prove my point.

Daehyun POV:

I tried to run up and punch him but Jongup stopped me. I swear I’m going to kill that kid. I’m gonna kill him, bring him back to life, and kill him again!

“Jongup, let me go!” I yelled trying to wiggle free from his grip.

“EVERYBODY STOP! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” Himchan hyung screamed and I flinched. Jongup slowly let me go and backed away. He dragged me and Zelo out of the room and into another. He pushed us in, and slammed the door shut. “What were you thinking?”

“Well hyung, why can’t Daehyun hyung just memorize the dance?” He yelled and I gave a glare.

“Well do you have to be so rude about it?” I yelled back, stepping closer to him. I was ready to attack him but I knew if I did, it wouldn’t end well for me or my . I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down.

“Daehyun, Zelo, shut up!” Himchan hyung yelled and it made me back up from him. “Are you serious right now? Really? We have a concert in less than a month and you guys are fighting over this?”

“Well hyung, it’s not really my fault! I just wanted to go over the dance and then someone completely destroyed me!” I protested. To be completely honest, I didn’t do anything! All I wanted to do was get familiar with the dance a little more so I can practice on my own to perfect it! But Zelo over here just ignored me!!

“I know, but still, you were involved in it so you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter