ANGRY DRAGON

UNREQUITED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m ed. And not even in the way I wanted to be.

The day I have dreaded came way sooner than I wanted. Jiyong is having a photo shoot today for an album that he has been working on. This shoot, really is nothing of extreme importance, it was more of a test shoot. Jiyong, being the perfectionist that he is wanted to have a feel of things, see what he might like for his new album, so he decided to run a test shoot. In all honesty, it is not necessary for me to be here, I can have things ironed out by my team and be out of Jiyong’s sight for the day. But after that awkward phone conversation yesterday, I had to promise him that I would be here for today’s test shoot. I definitely need to bring my acting A-Game today. The day’s just started and I already know that ’s about to go down.

I arrived at the site earlier than I should have. My nerves wouldn’t let me stay in one place, it would be better to just get to work to get my mind off things--or at least until he gets here. I started to piece together my wardrobe concepts making sure that everything is on point. No matter that Jiyong is my best friend, he is still very professional and won’t take crap from anyone, even from me.

“Hey Jieun, I have a set of new accessories I’ve just gotten from Japan in my car. Can you get them from the trunk for me? I think they’re going to look awesome with G-Dragon’s album wardrobe. Thank you.” I smiled at one of my staff and handed her my car keys. “Sure, no biggie. Where did you park?” She asked in return.

“My car’s over at the lev---“ I paused as my senses became alert.

“Annyeonghaseyo Jiyong Sunbaenim!”

“Annyeong GD Hyung!”

“Ah GD Oppa, you came. “

I was right. People around me verified what the tingles in my body already told me. Jiyong has arrived. My body would not allow me to turn around and greet him properly. ! Turn around you dimwit! I was frozen. My body both wanted me to hold its place and jump Jiyong at the same time. I’ve finally gone crazy. Jieun was looking at me weirdly, my hand was hanging mid air with the car keys and my eyes wide. “Hey boss? You okay?!”

“Ye-yeah.” I forced myself to swallow a lump in my throat and brought my attention back to her. “The car is at parking level 1 just beside the elevator. Thanks Jieun.” I said as I put the keys in her palm.

At the same moment, Jiyong tapped my shoulder. “Hi Cee-Cee!” I finally willed my body to face him. Before I could say anything he hugged me real close “I missed you! Where the hell have you been?!” He jokingly inquired as he raised his eyebrows and gave me his signature gummy smile. God, he’s gorgeous. He looks good enough to eat. He wore a white shirt with jeans and a red snapback cap. ! Why can’t I catch a break? I loved him best when he wears a snapback!!!! Wait, did I just use the L word?

“Cee? You in there?” He sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter