BAD NEWS

UNREQUITED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re what?!” 

My friend, Sarah, yelled at me with agape. Which is perfectly understandable since I’ve just told her that I am two weeks late and I might be pregnant with Jiyong’s child.

People around the coffee shop shot weird glances at us. I felt my face heat up from embarrassment and repeatedly lowered my head and mumbled apologies.

“Would you keep it down?! Or would you rather announce to the whole Korea that I might be having Jiyong’s child?!” I whispered angrily and proceeded to glare at her.

“Cee-Cee, I love you and all. Don’t you think this is taking your fascination with Kwon Jiyong to the extreme levels? You actually need to physically, not just mentally, have with him to have his baby.” She shot back. I love Sarah to death, seriously. It’s just sometimes…she needs to filter whatever comes out of that trap of hers.

“Oh for god’s sake! I know that! What do you think am I? I would never lie to you about something as grave a this!” I angrily uttered.

“H..ho-w? I-I-I mean…” Sarah looked confused. I felt hurt by her comment. I knew that I wasn’t Jiyong’s type of girl but I’m not that bad. I wasn’t the tall, gorgeous, slim woman that he always seemed to go for and I have already accepted that fact years ago. I’m tall, not model tall, but tall enough; I had dark sultry eyes and a pouty mouth. Even so, my looks often got buried over the fact that I don’t act lady-like at all.  I was always one of the boys, favoring fast cars and video games over Barbie dolls and make-up. The only thing remotely girly about me is my love for anything fashion, and even in this area, I prefer edgy over dainty.

Not knowing how to answer her, I blew a sigh and lowered my head. “Come on, out with it.”

I took a deep breath, shut my eyes and uttered “I slept with him after his birthday bash three weeks ago.”

“--I mean, we were drunk, sure-“ my voice getting louder and more frantic as I was reminded of that night.

“It just sort of happened-”

“-I was , he was and we sort of just kissed-”

“and then one thing led to another and then the next thing I knew when I woke up the next day was that my body was sore all over and when I opened my eyes and I was looking at his perfect face and… and---“ I continued babbling with pausing for breath when Sarah decided to put a stop to it. “Woah! Woah! Woah! Slow down honey.”

“Sorry, I just—“

“I know.”

Silence…

“So..” She started “Was he any good?” She winked at me.

“Sarah!!!!” I whined. I knew this would happen, primarily the reason why I keep on putting off telling her about this dilemma.

“You have to give me something. You slept with the GREAT G-DRAGON! He’s had tons of women and rumor has it that he’s pretty big down there” She squealed excitedly and naughtily added

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter