Overprotected Oppa's.

The BET That Changed My World

Chapter 6


Overprotected Oppa's.


- Siwon's POV -
 

I intently watched as Tiffany and Taecyeon conversed with JiYong, Tiffany seemed to like JiYong since she had no problem laughing to whatever he was saying but Taecyeon on the other hand, didn't look like he was enjoying the conversation as much as Tiffany and JiYong were. His face was giving everything away, he had a fake smile on and he seemed to be annoyed by JiYong's presence, how can I know this? I think I've irritated Taecyeon so much these past few years that I've come to know that when or not he was faking his expressions. I could tell that he wanted to take Tiffany far away from JiYong, he had his arm on the back of her chair I don't know what kind of message he was trying to get across to JiYong, but it didn't seem to be working. JiYong was continuously flirting with Tiffany and Taecyeon's cover up look was beginning to slowly fade. I was praying that Taecyeon would some how snap and go after JiYong, that would make my day just picturing Taecyeon beat the living crap out of JiYong as I watch would differently make my day, I noticed that Tiffany hit Taecyeon which made JiYong laugh. I wonder what happened.

" Why don't we just kick his ?" I heard Yesung suggested to Donghae.

But Donghae just chuckled. " I like being on the basketball team, unless you don't, then you are free to go dismantle him." He said wisely

This causing Yesung to scoffed. " Well isn't JiYong a lucky bastard then."

" He isn't worth it Hyung, besides I think Taecyeon might beat you to it," I nodded my head towards Tiffany's table.

" Tiffany seems to enjoy their conversation though." Jessica commented.

" Yeah, but Taecyeon isn't," Hyoyeon replied.

Jessica, Yuri and Hyoyoen seemed to be amused at the sight of watching Tiffany, JiYong and Taecyeon show then I was.

I heard two chairs move back; it was Tiffany and Taecyeon. Tiffany politely said goodbye to JiYong, while Taecyeon on the other hand was continuing to drag her away from that monster.

" Good job, Taecyeon," I heard Donghae praise. "That's why I like Taecyeon; he keeps the boys away from Tiffany. I had to laugh at Donghae's comment.

Donghae didn't like Jiyong as much as Yesung did, they were both highly upset after I told them what happened with the situation between JiYong, Yoona and I. Yesung was difficult to restrain when he wanted to go look for JiYong; he wanted to make the punk pay for what he did to me, and I didn't blame my cousin. Donghae on the other hand wasn't as hard to restrain as Yesung, but he still wanted to teach JiYong a lesson or two.

" I wonder why he switched schools?" Donghae questioned.

" His father decided to move to back here; something about he's business not doingso well over where they were.... But they should have moved somewhere else somewhere farther away from us," Yesung answered jokingly.

I chose not to part take in their comments, my mind was focusing one thing only and that was to make Tiffany mine sooner rather than later. If I waited, any longer JiYong might make a move and I wasn't going to let that monster get my Fany.

' Wait did I just say, my Fany?' I asked myself.

I shook my head. No, that's just my competitive side talking, I had to make Tiffany mine, I wasn't about to lose this bet.

 


- Taecyeon's POV -

Like always, I was first at the table, Tiffany was nowhere in sight, she had texted me during the second period informing me that she might come later than usual, apparently, she's taking to some new kid around the school. I don't know why she was chosen to take the new kid around, but I'm sure she didn't mind. I had contemplated whether or not I should go look for her but I decided to stay put and wait for her to arrive.

Siwon had passed by my table and I just had to roll my eyes, the idea of having Tiffany tutoring him didn't sit well with me, but as long as they never dated, I could live with it. Siwon and I haven't been at each other's throats lately, actually come to think of it I can't even remember why we even started hating each other in the first place, but we did. One thing I know for sure, that it wasn't about girls, I think once we started competing with one another, it just happened. It's hard to explain, but all I know was that I hated Siwon and that's the end of that.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Tiffany's laugh, I looked up and found her with…Kwon JiYong? What the hell was he doing here? This wasn't happening, I had to restrained myself from kicking his when he cheated on my cousin, and now he was attending my school? I shook my head from side to side and took a deep breath. Trying to keep my nerves to calm down, I had to make sure Tiffany didn't see me like this, I was pretty sure she had forgot who this inexplicable excuse for a creature was. But Tiffany was right in front of me with Jiyong behind her with an irritating smirk along his face. I rolled up my fist and I squeezed them tightly, hoping to help to calm myself down,as much as I hated Siwon I hated JiYong more.

" Oh Hey Oppa." Fanya greeted enthusiastically.

" Hey," I nodded my head towards her.

" This is JiYong-shi, he's just transfer here from Busan." She replied as she walked over to my side of the table and sat down right beside me

JiYong sat across from her, " We already know each other aready Tiffany." He cockily replied

" Yes we do, Fany." I said through a forced smile and gritted teeth.

Fany looked at me quizzically, but I chose to ignore her questioning expression, but I didn't want her to question me in front of JiYong. I inched closer to Tiffany than normal, and strained to keep a smile on my face, I placed my left arm behind her chair and watched as JiYong eyed my best friend.

" Okay? So since he's new here, I thought it would be a cool idea to let him hang out with us for today," She glanced at me " Oppa is that cool with you?"

" Yeah, no problem, I don't mind having him hang out with us," I replied.

JiYong looked at me and then back at Tiffany, "That's really nice of you, besides I don't mind hanging out with a beautiful girl like you," causing Tiffany to blushed.


I can't believe this punk! How dare he say his crappy lines to Tiffany right in front of me! Now I wasn't jealous or anything, but I rather hear Siwon work his charms on Tiffany than hearing it coming from Jiyong.

Tiffany laughed and playfully smacked Jiyong's arm. " Oh stop it, JiYong."

I rolled my eyes at the sight of what was happening.

" You know Taecyeon, if you told me earlier that you had such beautiful girls in your school, I would have transferred a long time ago," He winked at Tiffany causing her to giggle. Was he really trying to provoke me? He was he flirting with Tiffany just to piss me off?

I let out a small laugh; I'll play his stupid game, " I apologize, JiYong it must have slipped my mind, besides girls in this school have taste, they don't like arrogant jerks," I answered with a sly smirk on my face.

Tiffany smacked me, " Oppa don't be rude." She scolded. Again I rolled my eyes, she barely knows the guy and yet she's already defending him.

" Then why do they like, you and Siwon?" He asked, effectively wiping the smirk off my face.

" JiYong, that's not true Taecyeon Oppa is not like Siwon," Tiffany sternly replied.

Jiyong looked at Tiffany then back at me, " I'm sorry, Taecyeon, that comment was pretty rude. I shouldn't have never compare you to, Siwon, you're better than him," He complimented.

" Thanks," I mumbled, I knew he was just saying that cause Tiffany was here, show off much. I thought to myself

I glanced at my watch and noticed that we only had ten minutes left till the bell rang. I wanted to warn Tiffany about this guy before it was too late.

" Would you excuse us, Jiyong I need to talk to, Tiffany about something important ". Then grabbing Tiffany's right arm pulling her up with me.

" Oh ok, well then bye Jiyong " I heard her tell him as I dragged her out of the cafeteria.

Once we were out of the cafeteria, I let Tiffany's arm go, she glared at me and slightly pushed me, " Oppa what is your problem?" She scowled.

" Tiffany, I can't believe you! First Siwon, now him! Fany, he's worse than Siwon!" I retaliated.

She looked at me baffled, " wait what, Oppa I'm confused, what did Jiyong do to you?"

" He cheated on Suzy, don't you remember, Fany?" I explained.

" That's Jiyong? No wonder his name sounded so familiar to me!" She smacked her forehead making me crack a little smile. Tiffany was forgetful at times, but I still love her for that.

" Yes, that's him, Kwon Jiyong."

Tiffany, nodded her head. " Wow, I didn't expect him to be nice though, I expected him to be some horrible guy."

" He's just trying to play games with you, Fanya, first he'll be so nice to you and then when you least expect it he'll turn on you."

Tiffany laughed at my comment. " Oppa, are you sure? He seems to be really nice, maybe he isn't that bad. You should give him another chance." She then put her hand on my shoulder and gave it a small squeeze. " Beside Suzy has moved on, hasn't she forgiven Jiyong? Why can't you?"

What is up with Tiffany rebelling against me?

" Suzy is naïve, just like you, the both of you are too forgiving and kind, you both need to get a backbone," I harshly replied.

I knew that was harsh, but Fany wasn't seeing my point here, Jiyong is the bad guy and he doesn't even deserve to be acknowledged by Tiffany.

" How is she just like me? I'm not naïve! I'm just telling you, from my point of view, he doesn't seem like such an awful guy," Tiffany's eyes were slowly becoming darker, her voice filled with irritation at my comments. I knew I was making her angry now, but I just wanted her to be safe from this guy. I for a fact knew Siwon wasn't interested in her because he only thinking about his studies, but Jiyong, on the other hand, is a different story.

" I'm sorry, Fany, I'm Just trying to look out for you that's all."

" Look out for what? I'm not interested in him, Oppa, he's a nice guy and all, but he is not my type," Her voice sounding calmer and softer than before.

" Thank god, I wasn't trying to be her father an all, but I'm just looking out for what's best for Tiffany." I thought to myself.

I nodded my head and pulled her in for a hug, I wrapped my arms around her fragile body and kissed the top of her head. " I cared about you alot, I just dont want to see you hurt, you're my best friend, I would hate to see what happen to Suzy, happen to you."

She pulled away from me and gave me her brightening eye smile, " I know that Oppa, and and I'm thankful for that, but I'm a big girl now. You need to stop being so over protective, Oppa your worst than, Donghae Oppa." She joked poking my chest, " Beside you have nothing to worry about, I just see him as a friend, is that okay with you? And the fact that I just told you that I'm tutoring Siwon is this too much?"

I laughed and shook my head. " I will never choose who you should be friends with, Fany, but all I ask is for you to be careful," I ruffled her hair, " Besides, it would give me an excuse to kick their if they hurt you."

She laughed and gave me another hug, suddenly the bell rang insinuating that we had to head to our third period, I put my arm around Tiffany's shoulder as I walked her to her third period class, Jiyong is someone I know I don't have to worry about cause Tiffany doesn't seem interested in him, but what about Siwon? Was she interested in him?


- Siwon's POV -


Coach let me go home early since I was feeling under the weather today, as I walked out of the school I saw Tiffany sitting in Donghae's car playing on her Ipad, I never knew she waited for Donghae after school, well maybe I can offer her a ride home. I headed towards Donghae's car and went over to the passenger's side. Tiffany looked focused on the Ipad that she didn't even see me pass by in front of the car. I softly tapped the window causing Tiffany to drop her Ipad. She looked up at me with her beautiful eye-smile eyes and shot me a look causing me to laugh, she looked cute when she was mad, I moved back as she slowly opened the car door.

" Yes Siwon?" Tiffany asked.

" What are you still doing here?" I questioned her.

" I'm waiting for, Donghae Oppa duh, remember, I told you I don't have my own car and Donghae Oppa wouldn't even dare to trust me with his," She answered.

I cracked a small laugh " Ah, I see, hey well I'm heading home, if you like I could give you a ride?" I offered.

She shook her head. " No thank you, I'll just wait for Donghae Oppa." She politely declined.

" Oh come on, Tiffany I thought we were past the awkwardness? I won't attack you, I promise," I joked playfully with her.

Tiffany looked at me and burst out laughing, I would laugh with her if I wasn't so shocked was she actually laughing at my joke? Tiffany would usually just scowl at me or smack me, but now she's actually laughing at it? Wow, she must have been smoking or had drank something today.

" I know that, Siwon" She smacked my stomach playfully, " But Donghae Oppa told me that we will be having dinner tonight with Jessica's family, so he just told me to wait for him."

I nodded my head, " Ah okay," I looked around and found no one in sight, everyone usually goes home as soon as the bell rings, " So where's Jiyong? " I asked.

" Am I supposed to know where he is?" She asked puzzled at my unexpected question.

" Well I saw you two together at Lunch, I expected to see him out here with you," I answered.

She laughed, " Siwon, just because we were hanging out at Lunch, doesn't mean we'll hang out after school." she replied

" Oh I see." I nodded my head, how can I warn her about Jiyong? I didn't want her to think I was jealous or anything. " So how are you two getting along?" I asked again

" umm Quite well."

" Taecyeon and him?"

" They don't like each other," she replied, causing me to let out a laugh, that doesn't surprise me, Taecyeon looked like he wanted to kill the guy during lunch.

" Why doesn't he like him?" I asked curiously.

" Well Jiyong cheated on his cousin, Suzy." She replied.

See I knew Jiyong was a no good cheater, I'm sure he's the one who influence Yoona to cheat on me, someone like that shouldn't hang out with Tiffany, he might influence her to do some wrong doing, sweet innocent Tiffany doesn't deserve that.

" Wow, no surprise there," I scoffed.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, " Oh god, are you on the 'I hate Kwon Jiyong' train too?'" She questioned.

I laughed. " There's a train for that? Well then if there is, I'm first in line to get on," I replied sarcastically.

Tiffany laughed at my comment and smacked me once again, " Yes, apparently you and Taecyeon are on it,"

" So do you like him?" I asked.

" Do I like him? Yes, he seems like a nice guy."

" Ah, I see he has already charmed his way to you, be careful Tiffany, he's nice at first, but when you least expect it, he's going to turn on you," I warned her.

Tiffany gave me a bewildered look and burst out laughing, I thought my words over and didn't find anything funny about what I told her.

" What's so funny?" I asked puzzled by her behavior.

She held up her hand indicating that she needed a moment to stop laughing, I rolled my eyes and sighed impatiently. Tiffany took a deep breath and got out of the car, she closed the door and leaned on the door of the passenger seat. " You know, Taecyeon said the same thing you did, are you sure you two hate each other?" She asked sarcastically.

" Yes, I'm quite sure about that, wait he warned you about Jiyong, too?"

" Yup, but I really don't understand why the both of you are so worried," She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest, " I told Taecyeon this, and I'm going to tell you the same thing, Jiyong is nothing more than a friend to me."

'YES!' I jumped up and down in my head, relief washing over me, I knew Tiffany was smart.

" That's good to hear, Tiffany I'm just watching out for you," I replied whole-heartedly.

This felt weird, I never actually have cared for a girl in this way since Yoona, but seeing Tiffany hurt, for some reason was something I wouldn't want to see. It's hard to explain how I felt about her, but all I knew was she's my friend. I wouldn't want to see Hyoyeon, Jessica or Yuri hurt either, but it wasn't the same feeling as it was with Tiffany, it was different and I couldn't explain it.

" Thanks for the concern Siwon, but I'm a big girl, I can handle myself."

" Yes, I know, but just be careful. If Taecyeon doesn't like the guy, something must be wrong with him, right?"

" Taecyeon doesn't like you, but nothing's wrong with you," She pointed out.

That comment, brought a smile to my face, " Wow, are you sick?" I placed my hand on her forehead and she wasn't burning up, " You've been complementing me, laughing at my jokes, and you haven't shouted at me, something must be wrong,"

She laughed once again, this time her laugh sounded like an angel's, wait WHAT! the hell was I thinking?

" Is being nice to you a crime? Like I've said, you're not as horrible as Taecyeon makes you to be," She took a few steps closer to me, " Actually, I think you're a pretty nice guy." she replied

I coughed causing Tiffany to take a few steps back, she opened the car door and pulled out a tissue box she held it out, I grabbed a couple, and she placed it on top of the roof.

" You should go, Siwon, I wouldn't want you to get sick," She said, concern evident in her voice. Was she really worried about me?

I smiled at her. "umm yeah, I should I'll see you tomorrow Tiffany " I turned to walk away from her, but I quickly turned back forgetting to ask her a question, " At 6 tomorrow right?"

She thought about it and nodded her head, as she opened the car door, and waved goodbye to me one last time, before sliding inside, I waved back and began walking towards my car.