Oppa's Sorry, Can You Tutor Me?

The BET That Changed My World

Chapter 4:


Oppa's Sorry, Can you Tutor Me ?

 

- Donghae's POV -

 

I glanced at the clock slowly anticipating for the bell to ring, I really disliked my fourth period I had none of the guys were in my lesson which was a bord. I suddenly felt my phone vibrant inside my right pocket I pulled out to see that I had recived a texted message from My Ice Princess who I had saved it under my beautiful girlfriend Jessica. To be honest I'm still surprise that I'm still together with Jessica after all we've been through, come to think of it I was truely blessed that she was willing to give me a another chance in the first place. Jessica and I didn't have a good start at the begin when we first meet, yet we still share our laughs and thoughts about our first encounter together. Well come to think of it I really hadn expect the unexpected, I could still picture it so clearly on the first day I almost ran her over. Trying to shake out the memories of remembering


" Donghae Flash Back Of Jessica: Crazy Girl? ."
It was the day of August 7th, a cold and raining day I was heading towards to pick up the girls Tiffany and Seohyun my baby cousin up from the movies after droping off my now ex- girlfriend Sunye.


Donghae Pov:


" Hey Tiffany are you and Seohyun ready ? I'm on my way to pick use up." I called Tiffany as I was driving my way to pick them up.

" Ye, Oppa. Me and Seohyun will be waiting for you at the front inside cos it's rainnng outside. " Tiffany replied

" Alright I'm on my way. "

" Oppa are you driving and talking at the same time? " Seohyun shouted standing next to Tiffany who had Donghae's on loud speaker.

" umm No, I haven't even started the car yet " he lied, as he continued to drive.

" Oppa stop lying and get off the phone before--- ... Seohyun and Tiffany were cut off from their conversation with Donghae.

" Yaaaahhhhhh!!! " he yelled out hitting hard on his breaks, causing him lean forward hitting he's forehead hard against the steering wheel. He had almost hit a person who was crossing the road

" ARE YOU CRAZY, YOU IDIOT can't you see its a red light. You almost killed me." The girl yelled after slamming her hands on top of he's front hood, then kicking the left side of he's head lights, somehow surprising the glass cover had smash. The girl was surprise that she had used to much strength into kicking the head light. Donghae on the other hand was quite taken back for a while to had seen what the girl had done.

" WHAT THE HELL! " Donghae yelled out after stepping out from his car.
" I'm Sorry " the girl shouted, while trying to make a run for it. But had a hard time cos her left leg was bleeding from kicking the headlight.

" Yah Omo! " " YAHHHHH!! COME BACK HERE! ", he called out again, after seeing the girl trying to make a run for it. He was just about to chase after the girl who had kicked he's light's, but was stop because he had to attend back to his car cos he was holding up the traffic.

" I'm going to find you don't you worry " he shouted to the girl who was half lumping and running at the same time. The girl stop and turn around to look back at him, "omo stalker much " she called back then sticking her tongue at him.
" You-- yo-u crazy girl, I'm going to get you! " he shouted out, before getting back inside his car driving off.
" Flash Back Over "

Jessica had texted me to remind me to have lunch with Tiffany, while she joined Yuri, Yesung and Siwon well that's if he wasn't busy flirting around with the girls around the school for lunch at the table for lunch. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon would have joined as well but they were selected to join a Dance Off Competition in Japan, on the other hand Eunhyuk's girlfriend G.na she like to go by but her really name was Gina Choi would sometimes join the group only when Eunhyuk had lunch with us, but since he wasn't here she went off with her other group.
I sighed as the clock hands changed, 1 more minute and it's finally lunch. Mr. Park usually let us out early, but since he wasn't here today, I was stuck here. The bell finally rang setting me free from this class. I exited the class and walked towards my locker to put some of my books away. As I was making my way to my locker I bump into Yesung who had a rather goofy smile on his face. Anyone who would see this smile on Yesung would just think that this just was some psycho, but I knew that smile, something must have kept him amuse during fourth period.

"What's with the goofy grin Hyung?" I asked.

Yesung brust out laughing in the hallway as we walked. "Fourth period was quite entertaining," He replied when his laughter subsided.

"At least someone had an entertaining lesson, what happen?" I asked.

We came to a halt right in front of my locker. I quickly did the combination, for it to opened, and put my books I had no longer needed for the rest of the day. English was my next class and it's the last class for the day that I required a book. My last class- well it wasn't really a class- but basketball training, I closed my locker and turned towards Yesung waiting for his reply.

" Well your dear sister and my dear cousin are quite the entertaining pair," he replied "And then adding in Taecyeon in, and it's just way too amusing."

What? Siwon and Tiffany ? And-d Taecyeon, Now those are three names I never thought I would hear interacting.

" Wait was this it about Friday? If it was, then it must have been interesting," I chuckled, as we walked towards the cafeteria.

" You think Friday was interesting? Well fourth period was way better," Yesung paused as he turned away from me to let out a sneeze.

" Bless you," I said.

" Thank you," He rubbed his nose " Anyway well we had a sub- teacher today, so everyone sat wherever they pleased. Siwon, being the annoying jackass he is, sat next to Tiffany."

I stopped walking putting my hand on Yesung's chest stopping him with me. He turned to me and I signaled for him to continue.

" Well then Taecyeon walks in and sees this, but he can't say anything cos the bell rang. So he sat a couple of seats in front of the two of them. But as soon as the roll call was done, I knew that a show was about to unfold,".

Yesung took a deep breath before he continued, " Well Siwon starts talking to Tiffany and to say the least, she wasn't communicating very well with him. So Taecyeon steps in to save his precious best friend, by telling Siwon that Tiffany doesn't want to talk to him. We on the other hand both know how Siwon is, and he doesn't like the word No. So he kept persisting that Tiffany did want to talk to him, which only pissing Taecyeon more off, well to make long story short, He shockingly apologize to Tiffany."

What? Apologize? Siwon apologized?

"Your Cousin apologized to my m-y sister?" I asked, shocked. " Wait, this isn't one of his stupid pranks is it? Cos Tiffany's my sister."

Yesung shook his head. " This isn't one of his pranks Donghae, Siwon actually meant this apology," Yesung chuckled. "But your sister didn't believe him."

Good job Tiffany, as close as I was to Siwon, it seemed a little fishy to me that he would apologize. Why would he want to apologize to Fany? Then it dawned on me Because of me. He apologized because he treated my little sister wrongly, she isn't any other girl- she's my younger sister that's why Siwon apologized, now that made sense to me more.

" I can't blame her, I mean we all know he never apologizes." I replied with a smile. "But then again, she's my little sister. Maybe that's why Siwon apologized because he felt it was the right thing to do after annoying the living hell out of my sister on Friday"

We started walking towards the cafeteria as I waited for Yesung's response.

Yesung looked at me with a confused expression at first, but it slowly started to fade away with a smile of realization. " That actually makes sense," He laughed out loud as we entered the cafeteria room.

We made our way towards the table, but I stop Yesung half way.

" What's wrong?" he asked.

" Tiffany and I are not seeing eye to eye right now, so I'm going to sit with her for today," I replied.

He nodded and patted my back, I informed Jessica earlier this morning that I would be sitting with my sister today. We both can be stubborn at times, and I know she wouldn't ignore me in school, well at least I hope she didn't.

Taecyeon was the first to see me coming towrds them as he gave me a small smile, he was a pretty cool guy and I can't thank him enough for being there for my younger sister. I hate to admit it, but when my father died, I wasn't the good Oppa I was to Tiffany. Instead of staying home with her, making sure she was okay, I chose to hang out with guys to ease the pain of my father's passing. But as time went by since I and Jessica got together, I got better at being there for her, but when I wasn't there, it was either Taecyeon by her side, and for that I owe him alot.

Fany looked up at me and then back down, I prayed to God, that she wasn't going to ignore me. Both Fanya and Taecyeon seemed pretty calm so I was sure I didn't have to worry about Fany screaming at me.

" Hey," I greeted as I seated next to Fany.

" Oh Hey, what's up man," Taecyeon nodded his head at me.

I turned to look down at Tiffany, she just smiled at me. Yes thats a good sign.

" Taecyeon, I need to talk to my sister, can you give us a minute?" I asked politely.

He glanced towards Fany and she nodded her head. " Ok, I'll be over there if you need me, Fany." He replied as he stood up.

As soon as Taecyeon left I took over his seat that was across Tiffany, she looked up at me, " To what do I owe this pleasure, my dear Oppa?" She asked.

" I'm sorry Fany," I began "I didn't mean to yell at you on Friday, I was just ju-s-t caught up in the moment."

She nodded her head and then gave me a small smile. "It's okay Oppa, I understand. I'm kind of used to it now," she replied.

I frowned. She was used to it? Did Yunho and I fight this often? Or did I yell at her that often?

" Used to what?" I questioned.

" To you two fighting, what else?" Tiffany asked with a confused expression.

I sighed with a relief. The only times I would shout at her, were when Yunho was around, it isn't a good example in front of Yunho, but he just turns my mood sour.

" Ah, I see, I'm sorry again Tiffany," I repeated once again.

" Oppa, it's okay. But did you really have to scream at me?" She asked.

" No, I guess not, but like I said caught up in the moment," I smiled sheepishly. " I just didn't want you getting into the arguments that you shouldn't be part of." I replied

She rolled her eyes. " What if I wanted to be part of the argument? Oppa, you and I both know why Yunho Oppa had to leave, can't you just forgive him?" Tiffany pleaded.
" No, he was being selfish, he wasn't thinking of us, that's not how an older brothers are." I paused as I calmed myself down. My anger shouldn't be unleashed on in front of Tiffany again, she isn't Yunho Hyung, he was the enemy, not her.

" Well aren't you being selfish right now?" She asked.

" How am I being selfish?" I asked, my voice slowly turning cold.

"All your thinking about is how it's affecting us, Oppa. Did you not think about Yunho Oppa's future?" She asked.

I scoffed at her reply. " We're supposed to be his number on priority, we're his younger siblings whom he abandoned." I spat.

She nodded her head. " Your entitled to your opinion, but I feel you have it all wrong," she placed her hand on top of mine and gave it a gentle squeeze. " We are his number one priority, that's why he tried his best to give us a good life."

" Look Fany, I didn't come here to discuss about Yunho, I'm only here to apologize to you," I reminded her.

" I forgive you, Oppa, " she replied " But please just think about what I said Oppa? "

I nodded, before I could say anything else as my stomach grumbled causing Fany to let out a small laugh and pushed her tray forward that was full of food.

" Why didn't you eat?" I asked her.

" I'm not hungry, I had a pretty big breakfast," She replied.

" You know, one of these mornings you need to invite me to have breakfast at Taeyeon's house." I suggested.

She smiled her eye smlie, " Oppa you need to ask him, but I'm sure the Ok's don't mind having you over.

I nodded my head and started eating, thank God Tiffany wasn't hungry today. Usually during Lunch, I ate a lot since I had Basketball later in the afternoon and I need my energy. Tiffany called Taecyeon back over towards the table and they talked as I ate. I glanced over to my usual table and found Yuri, Yesung and Jessica having a conversation among them selves, while Siwon was… looking at Tiffany?

Since when did Siwon starts looking at my sister? Was he that affected by my sister's stubbornness towards him? Or was it that he--? ? ? I don't even want to think of this possibility- but was he looking at my sister because he's interested in her? woah I shook my head, There's No way in chance that Siwon likes my sister. Why would he? I'm not saying my sister's ugly, but Siwon knows better than to play his games with my sister. But if he is planning to play his little games with my sister- even if he is one of my best friend's- he has to go through me.


- Sixth Period -


Tiffany sat at her usual spot in the tutor center bored, there was no one to tutor today since the person she was assigned to tutor was absent. She had already finished most of her homework, so she had nothing to do. Ms. Kim the teacher in charge of the center was too busy looking at bridal magazines. Tiffany was just planning to leave school early, but then she remembered that she didn't have a ride.Cause she had always counted on Donghae or Taecyeon to bring her to and from school anywhere else. She wanted a car of her own, but her brothers wouldn't hear of it. They felt that she would get in an accident just because she was clumsy. So Tiffany deiced to put her head down and catch up on some sleep until the bell rang.

Suddenly the front door opened, Tiffany lifted her head and was surprised who she saw. It was Siwon.

' Argh what is he doing here?' Tiffany asked herself.

Siwon glanced at her and smiled, before walkingot over towards Ms. Kim and placed a note on her desk. She put her magazine down and picked up the note as she read, an lifted an eyebrow at towards Siwon. She then put the note down and glanced up towards Tiffany. "So you specifically asked for Tiffany?" She asked to make sure she read the note correctly.

Tiffany's mouth dropped open, Siwon had specifically asked for her? Wait this wasn't happening.

'He's just trying to annoy me!' Tiffany thought again to herself.

"Yes, Ms. Young told me that Tiffany is quite the whiz, when it comes to American History," Siwon replied with a sly smirk on his face.

She couldn't believe what her ears were hearing, last time she heard, Siwon was a straight A-student, why would he need help in American History? I didnt even think he was even taking the class in the first place.

" Yes she is and other subjects as well, Tiffany's a very smart girl- you picked the right tutor, Mr. Choi." Ms. Kim smiled. " She's over there right now and you two can get started with whatever you need help on."

Siwon walked over towards Tiffany's table, he then placed his backpack on the desk and sat across from her.

" This is bull Siwon, you don't need a tutor," Tiffany spat out.

Siwon had a smirked playing on his face. " Tiffany, I'm shocked, I heard you're a helpful person, yet it seems to me your refusing me." He replied.

" I don't like helping jerks like you," Siwon said coldly.

" You help Taecyeon," Tiffany replied.

Tiffany glared up at him and Siwon bit his tongue

' Oh my bad I forgot, no comments about Taecyeon,' He reminded himself.

" Sorry, I didn't mean that." Siwon said. " Look Tiffany, I really do need help. You're the best, that's why Ms. Young recommended you."

" And why should I help you?" Tiffany asked.

" Because you have a good heart," Siwon replied.

Tiffany let out a small laughed. " Are you up to me already Siwon?"

" Is it working?"

" No," Tiffany replied harshly.

Siwon knew he was slowly losing this battle, he needed to make a compromise with her so that he knows she can't refuse.

" How about we make a compromise?" He asked.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow at him. " A compromise?"

" Yeah, how about if you tutor me, I'll lay off Taecyeon?"

That was a good compromise, Tiffany looked at him and was fifty-fifty about the situation. She could say yes and Taecyeon would be free from Siwon's annoying remarks, but what happens when Taecyeon finds out she's tutoring him? Would he be angry?

" That's a great compromise Siwom, but what if Taecyeon finds out I'm tutoring you?" She asked worriedly.

" Come on Tiffany, why would he care? You're just tutoring me for History, is it a crime these days?" He asked.

Tiffany thought for a moment, maybe she can tutor him at the house, but sometimes Taecyeon would come over after basketball practice sometimes.

" Do you really need this?"

Siwon sighed. " Yes, this isn't something I would lie about, I care about my education." Siwon replied truthfully.

Tiffany nodded her head " Okay, this is what we do, we meet every morning before school starts," Tiffany said " Take it or leave it?"

Siwon groaned. He wasn't much of an morning person, but he knew he had no other choice.

" Wait, why can't we just meet after school?" Siwon asked.

" I have other things to do in the afternoon Siwon."

Siwon didn't want to agree, he was tired as hell from basketball practice and he didn't want to have to wake up early just to get tutored? But he knew he had no other choice again he had to agree to Tiffany's deal, or he would have to find another tutor and he didn't want any other tutor.

" Alright, 6 in the morning at my house," Siwon said.

" Your house? Wa-e why your house?" She asked

Siwon sighed again, Why was she been in this difficult?' he asked himself.

" Okay Tiffany, where would you want to tutor me?" I asked

She had to think for a moment, where could she tutor Siwon? She really couldn't think of any better place. In a way Siwon's house is the best place because Taecyeon could never find out from there.

" Fine..... I guess your house is fine," She replied.

Siwon smiled. " Great, so I'll see you six tomorrow?"

" Yup, but Siwon you have to pick me up though."

" What pick you up? wae can't you drive?" I replied

" No, my brother's think that I'll die if I even try driving a car," She replied causing Siwon to let out a laugh.

" Are you that accident prone?" He asked when his laughter subsided.

" No, they're just being overprotective," she rolled her eyes. " Besides I don't even know where you live."

" Alright I'll pick you up," Siwon replied.

Just then bell rang, they both stood up and picked up their backpacks.

" Thanks Tiffany, I really do appreciate this," Siwon said as they walked towards the door together.

" Yeah, just don't tell Taecyeon." She stopped walking, " But don't forget the compromise, you have to promise to back off from Taecyeon."

" You know I won't tell him, but what's the point of hiding it? I mean he will find out one way or another," Siwon told her. " And I sure hell won't forget."

Tiffany let out a sighed. " I'll tell him don't worry," She replied.

Tiffany walked out the door first, followed by Siwon, she then went towards her locker, while Siwon headed towards basketball practice. But as he walked towards the guy's lockers he ran into Yesung.

"Hey, coach told me to pick you up," Yesung said.

" Pick me up? For what?" Siwon asked with a confused expression on his face.

" For practice duh? He told me you were at the tutor center, well apparently you needed tutoring?" Yesung asked confused on why his straight A-student of a cousin would be needing tutoring.

" Oh yeah, I need tutoring for American History," Siwon replied making his brother laugh.

" American History? Siwon, you've been getting the highest test scores in your America History class," Yesung said.

" Yeah, well the material we have right now is difficult for me so I got a tutor."

" Is that so, well then who's your tutor?" Yesung asked as they entered the locker room.

" Tiffany," Siwom simply replied.

" what? Hwang? She agreed? How the hell did you do that?" Yesung asked shocked.

" Let's just say I made her an offer she couldn't resist." Siwon replied with a smug smirk on his face.

Yesung laughed. " Siwon you're a genius, is this all part of your plan Siwon? Because let's be honest here, I know you don't need help in American History," Yesung said.

" What plan hyung?" Siwon asked innocently.

" Oh don't give me that innocent tone of yours, I know you better than anyone," Yesung replied. " You really want to win this bet, huh?"

" I never lose hyung especially not for something I can win so easily," Siwon answered cockily.

" Not this time little cousin we both know your going to lose because there is no way in hell that Tiffany Hwang would even consider you or evening having the thoughts of liking you." Yesung replied before he walked away.

Siwon then watched his hyung walk away and shook his head as he opened his locker and began to change into his clothes for practice. Siwon knew Yesung had a good reason to doubt Tiffany saying no to him, after all he doesn't really have a good track history with girls and makes matters worst, her best friend hates him. But then again, Siwon was confident, he knew he could make Tiffany his after all he is Siwon Choi.

' Yesung hyung is wrong, I know I'm going to win this bet she won't be able to resist my charm. Tiffany Hwang will be my girlfriend,' Siwon cockily thought to himself.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DQW here- Hello my wonderful readers and silent readers. I'm sorry I've updated one day late. I had to study for an Exam today. >.<' But all is well I'll be continuing as normal. So please leave your thought's underneath in the comment box .


Till next time mwa DQW ^_^