Brother Love Anyone?

The BET That Changed My World

Chapter 2

Brother Love Anyone?

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

After dropping Jessica home, we headed back home. I looked towards the our drive way and was surprise to see Yunho Oppa's car parked outside. The living room lights were on. I had a feeling there was a reason why he called both of us tonight. If he usually couldn't make it home on Friday nights or any other day, he would call me. Before he would try to reach Donghae first, but I guess as time passed Yunho realized that Donghae has some ill feelings towards him, so he just called me.

" Oppa did you know he was coming tonight?" I asked as we stood in the sidewalk

"What makes you think I knew he was coming tonight?" Donghae replied, I could hear the annoyance in his voice.

"He usually texts you to let us know he's coming," I called out casually before heading towards our front door.

"He didn't this time," Donghae mumbled.

Donghae made way for me so I could open the door, I quickly unlocked the door and opened it. The first thing we heard when we walked inside was the television. We then walked towards the living room to found Yunho Oppa sitting down on the couch. He's head turned towards us and then back to the television to turn it off.

He stood up "You know, I texted you two days ago. And I specifically told you to not go out on Friday night because I was coming back," He paused then walked towards Donghae Oppa and I. He stood right in front of Donghae and continued, "So do you want to tell me where the hell use been? And here I was worried that something had happen to use.

Donghae scoffed, "I do not recall reading a message that came from you," he replied

" Yah!!" Yunho oppa snapped. I'm pretty sure the whole house could feel how tension it was in the room. "You know you readed my message. Donghae! I'm honestly getting sick and tired of this stupid little attitude you're giving me," Yunho oppa called out.

Donghae chuckled lowly, "How would you know if I read your message? Were you here when I received it? I don't think so," he shooted back to Yunho oppa.

Wae oppa why you must provoke Yunho oppa? l called out to myself feeling worried for Donghae Oppa. Yunho Oppa was now furious. Donghae usually was the one that that tried to keep the peace when he would see a fight between his friends and others. But when it came to Yunho Oppa, seeing him furious was his goal.

"I know you read it Donghae," Yunho Oppa yelled.

"Honestly, I do not see the point why you send me the text message when you know that I can careless whether you come back here or not," Donghae Oppa called out coldly "I've been used to not having you around. Why can't you just stay in Busan or New York?"

I could see Yunho's oppa eyes getting darker, by the minute. This wasn't going to end well. I knew I had to step in. I couldn't let them kill each other in front of me. I stepped out front of Donghae and turned to looked up at him, " Oppa, would you stop being so disrespectful towards Yunho Oppa" I shouted with tears flowing down the side of my cheeks.

Donghae looked down completely intimidating by me, "Look Fany, this doesn't concern you, just go to bed," he ordered

"What do you mean this doesn't concern me? I'm your younger sister! And we're a family! Y- ou two shouldn't be arguing like this!" I called back trying to stop my tears.

"Go to bed Tiffany-ah," Donghae sternly called out. Trying to ignoring whatever I had just told him.

In my head was telling me not to move and try to fix things between them, but my feet were already moving towards the stairs. If I had stayed longer I knew I would only end up telling Donghae something I would regret. Sometimes he frustrates me, and Sometimes he would treat me like I was still an eight year old little girl who would always listens to all his requests. I tunred to looked at my two older brothers as they continued fighting and shouting at each other. What a great example for me… I thought to myself...

I don't understand why my two older brothers would fight over some grudge they have for each other that would put a risk of ripping a family apart. I had enough and frankly gave up and walked up the stairs I heard Yunho Oppa calling out my name, but I completely ignored him. I walked down the hall towards my room and stopped in front of my door. My conscious wanted me stop them, but it's so hard to get through their thick heads.

I opened my bedroom door quietly entering, slowly closing the door behind me before turning on the lights, my room hasn't changed much over the years. I guess I didn't want to move anything around since my mom was the one who arranged everything in my room since she last visit. I plopped down on the chair in front of my computer and turned it on. My mom always sent me emails to check up on me and my brother's. She knows I hardly like using my phone so she just emails me to get the all the latest updates.

My mother knows all the stories between Donghae Oppa and Yunho Oppa, yet she hasn't said or done anything about it. Sometimes I wonder why hasn't she tried to bring peace between the two of them when we would vist her. My mother had re-married after my late father who past away 5 years ago, I don't hate my mother don't get me wrong. Even when we would visit her during the holidays or she would fly over from America, she wouldn't say anything to get between them I guess I have a feeling that she thinks they're both mature enough to fix it themselves. I beg to differ. They're both hard headed. Maybe that's another reason why my mother hasn't tried anything.

After a while the screaming down stairs died down. I quickly finish up reading my email from my mother and turned off my laptop.

I heard Donghae Oppa stomp he's why up the stairs and then a door slam. I sighed out loud. I was happy that Yunho Oppa was home again, but I'm too thrilled about the constant fights between Donghae Oppa and Yunho Oppa. I lied down my bed and stared up at the ceiling.But then suddenly my door opened causing me to turn my head towards towards my door. It was Yunho Oppa, he then closed the door behind him and slowly walked towards my bed, an sat down on the edge of my bed.

"I'm sorry Fany," He spoke trying to claim himself after the yelling between him and Donghae Oppa.

I gave him a small smile, "It's not your fault Yunho Oppa, I just wish you would try harder to make Donghae Oppa listen to you," I paused and glanced at towards my family photo that was taken a few months after I was born, "He really does love you Yunho Oppa."

"I never doubted that, Fany. You just have to understand that Donghae is just very angry with me right now," he called out then moving closer to me on to my bed so that he was more comfortable "I'm just going to give him a little bit more time, that's all." he reply softly.

"The more time you give it oppa, the worst it always gets" I called out then frowned.

"You know how Donghae is Fany, he'll forgive me on his own terms," Yunho smiled, reaching to the back pocket of his jeans, ''Oh hold on a sec I have something for you." he replied.

I sat up and smiled at my brother. Accessories didn't really appeal to me, but since it's from my oppa, even though as much as I wanted to say no, he would just be so persistent about it. He then opened a medium size box which revealed a beautiful bracelet. The chain was silver and it had a crystal figure of a star dangling in the middle.

Yunho oppa took out of the box and unhooked the latch of the bracelet, then montion me to lift up my left wrist, Yunho then placed it around my wrist before he hooking the latch back. He looked at my wrist and smiled. "I saw this in a charm in a store while in New York. I knew how much you love looking up at the stars when you were little. And I kinda left awful for what happened to your stuff toy, Mr. Totoro " He smile.

This causing me to let out a small laugh as I patted my brother's hand, "It was an accident Oppa. But thank you though. I love it, it's beautiful" I thanked him. I was surprised that he shad still remembered what happen to Mr. Totoro

"You're welcome, besides it's like a reminder that no matter where I am, I'll always be here to protect you," he pointed at the star.

"Wow, I'm glad to know that when there's a problem, I can count on this small thing right here instead of counting on Donghae Oppa," I called out sarcastically, Yunho laughed as he ruffled my hair "Thank you Fany." He then glanced towards the clock,

"You should get to bed, it's late."

Apparently even Yunho Oppa treats me like the eight year old little girl, Donghae Oppa hoii, and here I'am thinking it would be my mom that would have a hard time accepting I was growing up, but it seems like it was my Oppa's who are having a hard time to letting go.

"Okay, well I need to change so you've to exit my room Oppa, " I replied

He smiled. He gave me a quick hug and stood up, "Night Fany,"

"Night Oppa," I replied, as he turned his back walking towards the door, "I'm glad your back Oppa ," I quickly called out

He stopped, and turned towards me, "So am I," he smiled

He then opened the door and walked out, closing the door behind him. I looked back at my bracelet once again and smiled. One day, Yunho Oppa will treat Donghae Oppa the same way he treats me. He'll protect Donghae too like how he protects me. One day, they'll stop arguing and we'll be a happy family like we were when Appa was still alive.

 

 

 

Siwon's POV

I opened the front door and pushed it open to let Yesung in after me. It was around 11:30 when we separated from our friends. As much as I didn't want to participate in tonight's festivities, I actually had fun. Well Annoying the living crap out of Tiffany totally kept me entertained. But I must say, her attitude took me by surprised, like what Yuri said, I shouldn't expect every girl to fall on my feet. Well now I know that Tiffany is different from the rest. Yesung seemed a little more interested in Yeung after the little show we showed. Honestly, how surprising is it for him for a girl to hate me? Alright, maybe it was just a little surprising, but I half expected that from Tiffany, she was the best friend Satan ( Taecyeon )

I slowly walk up the stairs trying my best to not wake my parents well mostly my mom. I was quite certain that my father was still at the hospital. My mother was already use to us coming home late, so she never had to worried. I turned left on the top of the stairs and walked to the end of the hallway. I slowly turned the doorknob and walked in my room, closing the door behind me. I placed my car keys on my bedside table and sat on my bed. I took off my shoes, then my jacket. Suddenly I heard my door open.

"What do you want hyung?" I asked as I didn't bother looking up.

Who else would come to my room at this hour?

He was leaned on the side of my doorframe with a smirked look, "Did you have fun tonight?"

"I must admit, I had quite an entertaining evening," I relied back.

His smirked dropped and his faced turned serious, "Why must you pick a fight with Tiffany? As amusing as it was, it wasn't necessary," He scolded me .

I brust out a small laugh, Since when did Yesung scold me? Wow Tiffany sure was bringing out a different sides of everyone. For example 1, Donghae's sudden moods swing. At first he was all joking around with us, and then he turns all cold. But then again, it was his older brother who was the cause of that. I don't really know what was going on between them, but I could tell that Donghae doesn't like him very much. Donghae was pretty must the calm and collected one in our group, but seeing him this way was just odd.

"Woah, are you actually scolding me? Look , I was just having a little fun, no big deal," I casually replied.

"Yeah, I know that Siwon. But you shouldn't treat her that way, especially since she's Donghae's younger sister," he replied

I just shook my head,  I Kind of forgot she was Donghae's sister for a moment.

he paused for a moment " Is this about Taecyeon? Is that the reason you continuously had to pissed her off?"

"Who else?" I smugly asked.

" Look Siwon, you know pissing her off really won't affect Taecyeon, " he pointed out.

"How can you be so certain? I'm sure Taecyeon will know about this by tomorrow," I stood up " I'm pretty sure Tiffany, would rant to him about our little encounter together,"

" Look here Cuzzo ( slang word for Cousin ), this whole feud between you and Taecyeon really amuses me," Yesung walked in my room then closing the door behind him "He really isn't a bad guy Siwon."

I glared at my older cousin. How can he say that? He's supposed to be on my side, not Taecyeon. Talk about beening traitor. Then again, this is not the first time, he's betrayed me. He stood me up quite a few times, thanks to his lovely girlfriend, Yuri. But I still couldn't believe what I was hearing here.

" Look Hyung, you know how much Taecyeon gives me. He took my position away," I growled " He was showing off in front of our coach and everything," I called back.

" But your still co-captain, why are you complaining?" Yesung pointed out " Siwon, he wasn't showing off. He was just playing basketball. Do people think you show off when you play basketball." he shooted back.

" Whatever," I replied

" You know what Siwon, if you really want to piss Taecyeon off, why don't you make Tiffany your girlfriend?" Yesung suggested jokingly.

Yesung was a genius. Even if he's suggestion was a joke, I knew if this was a way to hit Taecyeon's nerve the way I wanted too. Oh course what better way to do that than make his precious best friend, Tiffany Hwang, my girlfriend. I could totally pictuer his furious face in my head and it sure did bring me to a smile to my face. I sound pretty much sadistically evil, but too see Taecyeon the reaction, was pretty much all I could think of a that moment. I wasn't much knee on who would be hurting at the end of the bargain.

" Hyung, that must be the most amazing idea, you have ever given me," I replied with my crooked smile.

He groaned, " Yah Siwon it was just a joke," he called back.

"Joke or not, it was the most amazing idea you have ever had." I glanced at Yesung and noticed he had an amused expression on his face.

"There is no way Tiffany is going to fall for you, Siwon," Yesung said with a laugh.

Ah now I see why he had that expression for.

" Wanna bet on it?" was my cocky reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was planning to update till I had gotten back my laptop but I just couldn't help myself. Again Excuse me if there are some spelling error, I can't really edit well on this. * I'm using my K1 Ideapad till my laptop is back from repairs.

On the side note: Thank You for taking the time in reading my fanfic :) My first fanfic will not be updated again till my laptop is well back into my hands :) But I'll be updating this fanfic Everyday until complete :)

DQW