is loosing

99% psycho

is loosing  

 

 

   Jin honestly does not understand how stubborn jungkook can be….

 

“ Let me out of this ing hospital room or I swear to god I will rip all of your livers out !!!” jungkook tried to rip apart his IV drip and his doctor stopped him. Even though jungkook was weak and wounded he slapped the doctor across the face.

 

“ I will fire all of you if You touch me !!” Jungkook screamed “ Where is jin? I want Jin !!” 

 

“ No I want Jin!! Go away!!!” jungkook pushes the nurse who was trying to wrap jungkook’s wounds up from the fight in the club. The nurse and doctors looks at jin hopelessly and jin heaves a heavy sigh.

 

“ I am right here …” Jin said and jungkook whipped his heard towards jin’s voice . When Jungkook saw jin his mood suddenly changed from raging hulk to a happy puppy. Jungkook gave Jin a content smile and jin shakes  his head.

 

“ Thank god you are here” Jungkook gave a exaggerated sigh and extended his arms as if he needed a hug “ get me out of this hell hole”

 

“ it’s okay I have a medical license I can do this” Jin said to the nurses and doctors , taking the ointments from the cabinets and knelt in front of jungkook and takes his injured leg and hand starts bandaging. Jungkook stares at the doctors until they leave the room leaving Jin and him to their privacy. 

 

“ I told you I don’t need to go to the hospital !!! ” Jungkook complains “ I hate this place!”

 

“ and let you bleed to death ?” Jin snaps “ you are an idiot … fighting with a grown man larger and older than you”

 

“ Hey!I kicked his ” Jungkook said laughing but he goes in to a fit of coughs, which made jin concerned “ be grateful I didn’t kill him”

 

“ I am proud of you jungkook” Jin said wrapping jungkook’s wounds as softly and pain free as possible. “ you didn’t kill him even though you could” 

 

Jungkook snaps his head back and laughs sadly  “ You just don’t know me doc , You havent seen how many people I’ve Killed with my bare hands… you event seen all the horrible things I’ve done ” 

 

Jin nods, Jin knows . Jin is not a idiot , he had seen the criminal records on jungkook’s files. At first jin was surprised and disgusted how a nineteen year old boy could commit such horrible things but that was before he knew jungkook as a person. That was before he saw the caring jungkook.

 

“ You are the bazooka”

 

“ what ?”

 

“ You said that bazookas don’t kill people right?” Jungkook nodded to what jin said , remembering what he said before .

 

“ I think you are just like a bazooka jungkook … you don’t kill people but you have the power to kill people” Jin says “ … and I am going to make sure that no one pulls the trigger” 

 

  Jin stopped bandaging and looks up at jungkook , who looks dumbfounded . Jin gives jungkook a small smile. Jungkook takes jin’s check by both his hands and raised jin’s head so their eyes met. Jungkook wanted to kiss jin so badly but he kisses jin’s forehead instead. 

 

 Jungkook doesn’t understand why he is feeling like this… but all he knows is that his heart flutters overtime he sees Jin. It was uncomfortable and foreign feeling to him but he can’t help himself.

 

Jin becomes more beautiful overtime he looks at him… 

 

he is not going to kiss Jin until he is ready … for now jin is not his ….

 

  If I am the bazooka … You are my trigger Jin … Jungkook thinks to himself .  

 

———————————————————————————————

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Hyung ?” Jimin stood up when jin came outside of the hospital room. “ Is jungkook okay?”

 

“ He is sleeping… well technically he is drugged because he tried to rip his IV drop trying to discharge himself” Jin chuckled “ That boy is a handful I tell you”

 

“ I am sorry hyung …” Jimin said “ I was a coward , I couldn’t save you and I tried to run away”

 

“ It’s okay Jimin … I know you were scared” Jin soothingly rubbed jimin’s back. Jin knows the guilt in jimin is eating him alive , he didn’t want to make it worse. “ happens”

 

“ You are always so nice hyung” Jimin says finally smiling. It was silent for a while and jimin finally decided to break the silence.  “ I think he likes you”

 

“ who? Jungkook ?” Jin laughs and pinches jimin’s cheeks “ Aigoo jiminie  … He doesn’t. He just want to get in to my pants. There is no living organism that jeon jungkook wouldn’t put his in to .” 

 

“ No hyung , he really likes you. The whole time … I don’t know how to explain it. He kept looking at you even when we were talking , He kept looking at you even though we kept dancing … His attention was solely on you… it  was as if he didn’t see anyone but you. I saw the way he looked at you”  

 

“ please stop talking nonsense jimin … he is just my neighbour and on top of that he is my patient.We strictly have a patient-doctor relationship”

 

“ You don’t go out of your way to save your doctor like jungkook did hyung… he ing lost his mind when he saw you getting hurt!! ” jimin’s voice was getting higher in impatience. “… and you didn’t certainly act  patient-doctor when you hugged him .. hyung you cried for him when you saw him get hurt!!  

 

“ He did this one semi-decent thing and now he is all over me?” Jin snapped “ Please jimin … you seem to forget that I have a boyfriend

 

Jimin wanted to shake jin by his shoulders and knock some sense in to jin’s head. “ That was the most intimate thing I saw than see you kiss taehyung hundred times” 

 

“ then what do you want me to do Jimin? Leave my perfectly stable five year old relationship for a snobby rich nineteen year year old?” 

 

“ He never loved you …” Jimin murmurs under his breath. 

 

“ I am sorry what?”

 

“ He never loved you and you know he never did!” Jimin shouted at jin. It took jin by surprise because jin had never seen Jimin snap. Jimin was usually the bubbliest  and the nicest person He knew.

 

“ what are you saying Jimin? I think you are still drunk … You should probably sto-“

 

“ He never loved you hyung … He slept around with everyone … he slept with me” Jimin looks as if he could burst out crying any moment and jin looked at jimin with his eyes bulging out his sockets.

 

“ Do you know why I suddenly decided to move to Busan? It’s because the guilt was eating me up alive…we were so drunk at that party and I- we- I am so sorry hyung You know I never meant to-“ Jimin blurts out. He was shaking and he was now sobbing like a child. 

 

“ I know jimin … I know you never meant that to happen” Jin said calmly , though his tears were  threatening to spill. “ I forgive you jimin” 

 

“ So you knew? You knew taehyung was unfaithful to you?” Jimin hiccups “ then why do you still-?”

 

“ I love him Jimin…” Jin smiles at jimin sadly, everything inside him breaks to pieces again. “ we go way back and things like that doesn’t matter when you love someone for so long”

 

“ He doesn’t deserve you hyung…” Jimin wants to hug jin, because the older looks so vulnerable right now  “ This is so unfair for a person nice as you” 

 

“ No Jimin… You don’t understand. He is the only one I have left” Jin wants to cry so bad but he doesn’t “ I don’t want to loose him like I lost mama and papa”

 

 

 

 

 

————————————————————————————

 

 

 

Taehyung was walking to the convenience store because he remembers that jin told him that they were out of milk and some other stuff. He thinks he would do the grocery shopping for once and make things easier for jin around the house. He takes a trolley and wheels it across the ails of the supermarket and does grocery shopping.

 

 He checks out of the supermarket after paying his items and carrying the bags to his car. On his way someone hits his shoulder and falls. Taehyung puts his grocery bags down and helps the old lady who fell down get up. 

 

“ are you okay?” Taehyung asks but the old lady doesn’t answer. She gives taehyung a tired smile but taehyung can’t see her face in the darkness even with the faint moonlight.

 

  The old woman bent down to pick up the stuff she scattered all over the floor when she ran over taehyung. Taehyung feels sorry for the elder woman and helps her to put whatever she spilled on to her bag again. 

 

Taehyung bends down and grabbed the soft object on the floor. The moonlight fell on the soft edges of the little toy…

 

 

  It was a white bunnies toy with black button eyes …

 

 

Those ty bunnies that his mother would sew on for days and night…

 

 

   Taehyung whipped  around to see the lady who was picking up the bunnies. She was still picking up the bunnies and putting them in to the bag. She moved to the bunny in the furthest end of the parking lot , where the street lights were. The luminescent light from the streetlight showed her face to taehyung for the first time…

 

 

It was unmistakably his mother….

 

Much older than the youthful mother that taehyung last saw before abandoning her that night. It was still his mother. Her black hair streaked with grey’s and her prim face flawed with some wrinkles but it was still his mother. 

 

Even after a decade of separation … how could taehyung forget his own mother? 

 

 

    Taehyung wanted to hug her again and tell her sorry . Sorry for leaving her for riches and that he will never do something like that again. That he missed her every single day and he regrets leaving without a proper goodbye. 

 

  But taehyung can’t. 

 

  He is about a decade late for that …

 

 

So taehyung helps her with the bunnies instead, trying his best not to cry. He wonders if he is worthy enough to call her omma after all the ty things that he had caused her. 

 

after taehyung put the last bunny in to her bag , she smiled kindly at taehyung and bowed. She signed taehyung a “thank you” with her hands. TAehyung wanted to cry because now he was beyond sure that he met his mother again.

 

but it hurts that his mother didn’t even recognised him … probably because she remembers taehyung as a seven year old not a twenty two year old grown up … 

 

‘ no problem … are you walking alone this late?’ taehyung signed back . 

 

   His mother was in shock . ‘ I never thought a young man like you would know sign language… what a pleasant surprise’

 

of course I would know sign language mum… I used to live with you … it was the only way I could talk to you.

 

‘ I had a family member who used  to be deaf and dumb… so I knew’

 

‘had ? did that person passed away?’ His mother looked concerned ‘ I am sorry to hear that’

 

how can that be? she is right in front of me… 

 

‘ something like that’ taehyung signed back sadly

 

 ‘ thank you for the help and i will be leaving’

 

taehyung stopped his mum by tugging her hand, he doesn’t feel like loosing her. Not again , not like this…

 

‘ I will drop you to your house, it’s dangerous at night’

 

‘ oh what a nice young man you are… butI don’t want to be a trouble’

 

‘ No I insist , I have free time anyway’ Taehyung said with his boxy smile and his mother smiled back in approval .. not knowing she got in to the car of his long lost son.

 

 

 

—————————————————————————————-

 

 

 

‘ this is my humble house’ she signed to taehyung and he looks up to this small but decent house. It was a drive to the outskirts of seoul. definitely away from  taehyung’s house because Kim’s house was situated in Gangnam where all the wealthy people live. This was the more down town part of seoul. 

 

 She bowed to taehyung again and thanked him for being generous. She rings the of her house for someone to open the door. After a few seconds some one opened the door. 

 

The person who opened the door was a bit older than taehyung remembers but she was just as youthful as taehyung left her…

 

  Her sister stands holding the door for his mother.

 

‘ who is this?’ his sister asks his mum.

 

‘ A very nice  young man who helped me get home’   taehyung recognise his mother signed back

 

“ Thank you for the trouble” taehyung’s sister said to taehyung, looking up at taehyung for the first time. Taehyung broke in to a boxy grin out of habit and said ,

 

“ No problem”

 

  Taehyung’s smile faltered when his sister squinted her eyes to take a good look at taehyung. Taehyung felt chills going down his spine when he saw signs of recognition on his sister’s face. Her eyes went wide and hanged open. 

 

“ T-taehyung?” His sister stuttered and the shock on her face was prominent. 

 

Well , No one can fool your big sister can you?

 

  Taehyung didn’t know how to react, he didn’t expect his sister to recognise him so soon. He thought that his sister wouldn’t be able to figure out … just like his mother but his sister was sharp. They basically had the same facial features.  He just nodded and  tried his best not to shake and cry , he wanted to give a sincere smile to his family when he saw them after a long time.

 

   Even though his mother can’t hear their conversation , must have read taehyung’s sister’s lips. She looked over at taehyung , squinting her eyes. She cries when she finally recognise him. Taehyung holds his hands out and his mother jumps in to taehyung’s embrace. 

 

   Running her shaking hands all over taehyung’s face as if to make sure that it was really her son. She bawled like a little child and held on tight to the collars of his shirt as if she would loose taehyung again. Taehyung tried to smile and lighten up the mood for her , ran his hands on her back to calm her down. 

 

“ I am Home mama … I am home” He whispered when his mother hyperventilated and cried harder. He felt someone tug at his mother and separating them . It was his sister.

 

“ Get out” His sister said, Her voice cracking cold .

 

“ Sis , I can explai-“

 

“ I said- GET OUT!!” She raised her voice , scaring taehyung a few steps back. She didn’t look like the calm and caring sister taehyung knew about a decade ago.

 

“ I-I am sorry .. I ” Taehyung doesn’t know what to say or feel other than apologies 

 

“ You left us ages ago , So why come back now?! Why don’t you go back to your comfortable little spoiled life with your new family ?” She tries to close the door holding his mum inside but taehyung stops her from closing the door all the way.

 

“ sis plea-“

 

“ Did you think we would be happy to see you? after all the hell you put us through?! Me and mum searched every ing corner until-“ Taehyung’s sister stopped herself from talking , Her eyes were so close to crying but she held back 

 

“ My younger brother is dead. He was dead to me fifteen ing years ago” 

 

 She closes the door pushing his crying mother inside the house. Leaving taehyung outside. Taehyung knew that they are never going to open the door for him no matter how hard he would beg. 

 

He is dead.

 

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

 

    Jungkook was a pain in the whether he was a sick or not. 

 

  You would expect jungkook to be knocked out or less annoying and more dead when he induced with sleeping pills and IV ducts though his body but noo… he was just as annoying and nitpicking ing piece of crap as he was before 

 

  Jin packed poured the vegetable soup he made for Jungkook in to a container  along with a home cooked meal he made of what he found in the kitchen. Jungkook refused to eat hospital food because he is a spoiled little and Jin thought it would be a good idea to visit him with some edible stuff to eat for dinner. 

 

  He hears someone opening the front door and slamming it  He hears footsteps in to the kitchen and Jin doesn’t even have to look back to know it was taehyung. 

 

“ Welcome home taebaby … Sorry babe but I have to go and give this soup I made for that brat to the hospital … the dinner is ready though” Jin turned back at taehyung “ I’ll come back soon”

 

   Taehyung suddenly jolted in front of jin’s face and grabbed Jin’s arm harshly. The soup containers fell off of jin’s hands to the floor and shattered.The contents spilling and staining the carpet. 

 

“ You are not going anywhere” Jin almost didn’t recognise taehyung’s voice and his grip on Jin’s hand became tighter. 

 

Taehyung was drunk out of his mind .

 

  Jin inhaled the smell of alcohol on taehyung’s body and wrinkled his nose. Taehyung rarely got drunk and looked this furious. His face looked darker than usual.

 

“ are you drunk?” Jin asks stupidly but he couldn’t believe that taehyung ever got this drunk. 

 

Taehyung lifts Jin by his waist nonchalantly and takes in to their room despite Jin struggling to get down. He pushes Jin’s body harshly on to their shared bed. He pushes all his body weight on top of Jin and traps him in-between his legs. Even though Jin was taller , Taehyung was more masculine and stronger than jin , easily dominating the latter.

 

“ What- No!” Jin stopped taehyung when he tried to get rid of jin’s shirt. 

 

  Jin didn’t want taehyung to do anything to him right now… taehyung is scaring Jin. 

 

“ Shut up you !” Taehyung slapped Jin and Jin falls down back to the mattress. He whimpered and covered the place taehyung had hit him with his hands. 

 

 This was all new to process for Jin … Taehyung had never hit him , no matter angry he got.

 

This is not taehyung.  

 

  Jin closes his eyes and wishes he was dreaming but he feels his top coming off and then his pants. He feels taehyung ghosting over his ears and whispering how much he hated him and how Jin’s family has ruined him. Taehyung held Jin’s hand above his head when Jin tried to push taehyung away and bit Jin’s neck hard making Jin obey him.

 

   His legs were spread open lewdly . He cried when he felt taehyung’s tongue invade his most sensitive private parts. No amounts of screaming to stop , made taehyung stop. He sobbed choked tears when taehyung him until he involuntarily came all over taehyung’s digits. Then taehyung nailed Jin in to the bed and ed inside Jin all over again and again until Jin was so sore and couldn’t cry no more. 

 

 

this is not taehyung. this is not taehyung. this is not taehyung.this is not taehyung. this is not taehyung

 

this is not taehyung 

 

 

 

————————————————————————————

 

 

 

 “ jungkook?” Jimin peered from the door , he wanted to see jungkook for the last time before he went to busan. Jungkook was on his bed inside his  hospital room. His bruises were covered in bandages but his handsome face was still a bit swollen. 

 

“ hello jin’s attractive friend” jungkook said playfully , although his voice was slurred because of the medication.

 

“ My name is  jimin in case you forgot” Jimin stands in front of jungkook’s bed , so the younger could see him.

 

“ oh yes jimin… what woes thou shalt came for?” Jungkook tries to be funny but he ends of in a coughing fit. Jimin laughs anyway.

 

“ You love him don’t you?” 

 

“ what ? who?” Jungkook’s coughing fit got louder.  

 

“ Jin hyung..” Jimin said “ I saw the way you look at him” 

 

 Jungkook goes silent for a moment.He didn’t knew he was this transparent about his feelings for jin. It’s embarrassing, that people notices it, Jungkook tried not to feel anything for jin, but the older crawls back again and again . Jungkook wanted to dismiss Jimin but he knows that he would probably be lying if he said he didn’t feel anything for the older.

 

“ Just take care of him for me Jungkook I beg of you… He is like a mother to me , he took care of me , cooked for me , fixed a place for me to stay when I first came to seoul from busan … He was like someone who god sent to take care of me… He never expected for anyone to return his kindness… He is nice , sometimes stupidly nice…”

 

“ … and sometimes his selflessness gets him the shorter end. I know you love him more than just a friend and he cares deeply for you… don’t be like me and taehyung … Don’t take advantage of his kindness and break his heart Jungkook. I … I am a ing horrible friend to him and-“

 

“ I should’ve stopped taehyung… I should’ve stopped him when he went to Jin’s classroom with that stupid bouquet of roses and confessed to him. Taehyung didn’t even do it because he liked jin , he did it because he was bored and wanted to prank the whole school … I knew Jin liked taehyung.. I knew I should’ve stopped taehyung …but I -“ Jimin bit his tongue and stopped himself from crying again. Then after he composed himself again he started talking again. 

 

“ Don’t up jungkook … If you hurt Jin I would personally hunt you down and kill you … I don’t want him to see him suffer but you … At least you can save him now. please take care of him. make him happy.. He doesn’t deserve to be cheated on , he doesn’t deserve some  half assed confession, he doesn’t deserve to be lied to  …he deserve something better …”

 

So please ..” Jimin pleads .

 

Jungkook doesn’t know what to say . he thought Jin and taehyung was the perfect couple. Jungkook saw them through the windows of his house , they were practically made for each other . Taehyung treated jin like a princess and always looked after him to the point that irritated jungkook. Taehyung made jungkook feel as if he is not worthy of Jin’s love .

 

They were perfect. They are the perfect cannon couple that exists in cheesy love songs so why?

 

It was all too much to process for jungkook and He didn’t think jimin was lying. If taehyung was not entirely in love with Jin.. why lie to Jin? and how can someone not fall in love with a person beautiful and kind like Jin? He is perfect … no… Jin was beyond perfect…

 

“ i know its a lot of information jungkook but don’t you dare play around with jin hying’s feelings. If you are not serious with his just leave  .. He is broken enough as it is”

 

“ No, I know… Taehyung pushed me off from a staircase once ” Jungkook said , ripping his IV needle off of his arm “ where is Jin right now?”

 

“ I don’t know … He went home to get you some homemade soup … He’ll be back in a couple of hours”  Jimin said 

 

“Oh and  I don’t think you are a bad friend jimin” Jungkook says with a small smile “ I am glad Jin has a friend like you”

 

Jimin gives a sincere smile for the first time

 

 

 

———————————————————————————————————

 

 

 

   Jin look over to the passed out body next to him. 

 

 

Taehyung was sleeping under the sheets next to him , but Jin couldn’t sleep. His body ached , his whole bottom was sore and his limbs were giving up on him. Taehyung was so brutal , so abusive …. so angry .

 

Jin forces his sore body to walk to the toilet .His body was aching in protest but  He washes himself in the shower. He doesnt know why but he feels so dirty but no amounts of scrubbing and cleaning got rid of that feeling.

 

  Jin wants to die.

 

 

He doesn’t know what had gotten in to taehyung but he was not taehyung.

 

 

  Taehyung was always the one for Jin. Ever since they were little , taehyung was Jin’s only one. It hurted watching taehyung falling in love with other girls and guys , and how happy he felt when he found out taehyung broke up with them a week after because taehyung was the only one for Jin for his whole life.

 

   Jin smiles when he remembers how taehyung confessed to jin only to find out taehyung was not serious. Even though taehyung didn’t say a word about it,  Jin found out by himself . He wasn’t stupid . When Jin was arranging the huge flower bouquet he found a little card attached to one rose that said 

 

To : taehyung oppa 

From : hyeri 

 

Happy valentines and I love you oppa~

 

   Jin understood immediately that taehyung didn’t buy these roses for him and he couldn’t believe taehyung gave him something that he rejected from some girl. 

 

   Jin should have let taehyung go when he found out. 

 

  He was too selfish to let taehyung go and taehyung was too nice to hurt Jin’s feelings

 

Jin looks over at the mirror and sees his whole body covered in dark purple hickies. Not love marks because that was not love making… It was pure beastly ing. 

 

  Jin ran his hands over the marks , and flinches when it stung whenever the cold water touched it. Jin doesn’t know how the hell he would manage to cover all of this later , because it was all over his body . From his collarbone to his shoulders , to his arms and to his whole stomach ., between his thighs. 

 

   And  Jin cries all over again…

 

The water from the shower washed away his salty tears and hid his sadness . But Jin was hurting , he was hurting since he could remember 

 

   Jin thought that he would stop hurting when he confess to taehyung and they go out but he was wrong. The real pain started from then , knowing damn sure that taehyung never loved him like Jin loved taehyung… but still holding on like a ing idiot.

 

     Trying his best not to throw a tantrum when taehyung came home smelling like other woman. He pretended not to know and taehyung pretended that he never cheated . Sometimes it was so frequent that taehyung came home at four and Jin would know that atehyung was meeting other woman and men in clubs which Jin had never been. But Jin cried and cried and prayed for it to all stop.

 

  One day Jin collapsed and his sickness became worse because he would stay up all night waiting for taehyung. That shook taehyung up badly. After that whole hospitalisation incident taehyung stopped going out and he was home more often to take care of Jin . Taehyung was not inhumane to Jin , He always cared for Jin .

 

  Everyone told that they were the perfect couple. That it was the perfect love story . Childhood friends turned to be high school sweethearts turned to be a moonlight Lovers. 

 

but no … It was far more complicated than that.

 

  Jin was confused because they live together , cook together , sleep together and yet they are not together. Taehyung sometimes acted like they were a old married couple and called Jin sweet names and bring Jin gifts . They still celebrated anniversaries , Valentines day and peppero day . Yet it feels like Jin is in a one sided relationship..

 

It honestly hurts more than the days when he was in high school , stealing glances secretly at taehyung , replaying his confessions all over again in his head , pinning for taehyung to make the first move…. It hurts more because he knows that taehyung is also unhappy in his relationship . 

 

 

and Jin doesn’t want to give up on what they have yet… not after all the things jin endured he can’t let this go… no matter how much taehyung hurts him , they’ve come this far … I can’t give up on this perfect love story …

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

 

     Jin was getting on to his white bathrobe when he heard his front door’s bell ring.

 

 

Taehyung was in deep slumber to even notice the bell ring and Jin wondered who was ringing the house bell in the middle of the night. He feels the pit of his stomach churn … what if it was a serial killer ? A robber or some sort ??

 

Who the is in his sane mind would try to wake someone up at three o’clock in the night? 

 

 

   Jin takes the baseball bat they kept for decoration and tiptoed at the door and sees a man in all black standing in front of him.

 

For a moment Jin thinks that it was the Grim reaper but nope . Its just Jungkook … wait . 

 

“ you are suppose to be in the hospital under intense medical treatment” Jin was honestly lying if he said that he was shocked because we are talking about Jeon jungkook the psycho here .

 

“ and you were suppose to be with me with your soup”

 

  Jin’s expression became dark because he made the soup for Jungkook but taehyung spilled it all over the floor . He looks over Jungkook who is in front of his door with sorry eyes and notices that Jungkook had a plant (?) in his arms.

 

“ aren’t you going to like .. take me in your house or something? ” Jungkook smirked when he saw Jin stare at him for too long. 

 

“ you were in the news ‘A multimillionaire’s son in a bloody bar fight and the both severely injured’  .. I should call the police Jeon not to take you in”

 

“ Stop sassing with me princess and take me inside … i am freezing” Jungkook hops from his right foot to his left. 

 

“ You should go to the hospital now, you are not even fully recovered yet” Jin said with concerned looking at jungkook’s swollen face and bandaged arms. what the is he doing in his house in this ungodly hour  anyway?

 

“ It was not even that big of a deal … I’ve been in much worse fights” Jungkook shrugs “ Plus I am alive aren’t I?”

 

well . barely … 

 

   Jin definitely doesn’t want to know or see other worse fights he is talking about anytime soon… 

 

“ what is this ?” Jin asked pointing at the pot plant Jungkook was holding , after inviting jungkook in. 

 

“ pink  amethyst ” jungkook gave the flower pot to jin’s hands  “ they are rare , unique  and pink just like you” 

 

“ I know” jin rolled his eyes even though he was little bit flustered when jungkook called him rare and unique  . He has decent knowledge on flowers thank you very much

 

 “ you brought the whole ing plant jeon and how the hell did you got this plant at the crack of night?!? ’’ 

 

   Jungkook only raised his eyebrow and Jin almost wanted to push himself in the face. Ofcourse Jungkook was like a ing millionaire and Ofcourse he can get whatever he wants When ever he wants…. What where you thinking Jin? That he was just your average teenage boy? 

 

“ i thought I will bring you a bouquet of red roses but I thought that was too cliche and flowers die anyways , and If I bring the whole plant you can keep it for a long time”

 

“ who said that I am going to accept your plant?”

 

“ nobody ” jungkook said “ you are going to take this anyway”

 

jungkook smiles arrogantly and jin laughs back . Jungkook’s cockiness was part of his charm anyway. 

 

“ but may I ask why you took all the trouble to bring a ing plant in the middle of the night ?”

 

“ Hey ! don’t call it ing plant … you are hurting the plant’s feelings” Jungkook said in a high-pitched kid voice “ and to answer your question.. I bought this simply because I think you are a beautiful human being … inside and out”

 

   Jin would be lying if he said that he didn’t feel his heart skipped a beat. Jin found himself blushing and lost for words at what jungkook said. Jin searched Jungkook’s eyes to see if jungkook is joking but all he saw was seriousness . 

 

“ you are crazy you know that ?” covering his blush with his hands. 

 

“ only for you babe” jungkook winked  “ i am crazy for you”

 

“ oh my god jeon jungkook !!!” Jin squealed at Jungkook’s cheesiness “ i think you are going bat insane ! i am reporting you to the police” 

 

“ Thats why I have you .. mr. psychiatrist” jungkook made a face “ to make me feel good …” 

 

“ get out of my ing lawn jeon” Jin said laughing and smacking him in the arm. Jin doesn’t know why he is so used to Jungkook’s lewd erted jokes by now

 

“ ouch” jungkook faked a hurt look “you hurt my feelings  , but you are right … I should get going” 

 

“ so early?” Jin couldn’t mask the disappointment in his voice and he curses at himself for sounding desperate. “ but you can stay over for tea..”

 

“ Hmm… Probably not” Jungkook said opening the front door by himself . 

 

“ I think I am getting a looking at you in a bathrobe and it’s not good for my health doctor” Jungkook winked and disappears out of the door. 

 

it takes Jin a few minutes to process what jungkook said …… THIS ING INDECENT KID HONESTLY !!! 

 

Jin stares at the flower pot in his hands and faintly smiles ... he think  pink amethyst are prettier more than roses 

 

 

A/n 

 

yes , when jungkook said ‘ taehyung pushed me out of a staircase once” it is the same boy that taehyung pushed off in chapter nine teehee :D don’t worry I will clear up any confusions … 

 

i love taehyung okay ?sorry for making him like this but - SORRY TAEJIN SHIPPERS BUT YOUR SHIP HAS NOT SUNK YET ! DONE WORRY 

 

i am really sick right now , thank god I wrote this chapter before hand I am dying as I upload this … 

 

I made a oneshot dedicated to taejin because I feel so ing bad about this whole situation. In the oneshot Taehyung would be fluffy bunny in love okay ? and I promise this taejin oneshot would make you puke glitter because of the flufffffffffff!!!!!! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1154243/the-pick-up-line-guy-jin-taejin-taehyung