his mind

99% psycho

 

 

A/N

The ones in italics are the past 

And the normal font is present ! 

 

 

 

          Jin wakes up the next day and goes in to the kitchen to make coffee . He sees the pink amethyst  plant on top of the kitchen counter and smiles when he remembered last night when jungkook crashed to hi house out of the blue.

 

   He remembers what jungkook said in the back of his mind, 

 

“ Pink amethysts … They are rare , unique and pink … Just like you” 

 

   Jin giggled to himself and walked towards the plant. He filled his mug with water and watered it. Yang , the cat who jungkook saved ( by temporary making it go under a coma .. yeah … that one)  walked toward the plant and sniffed it and played with the leaves . Jin laughed in amusement and petted it’s long white coat. 

 

 “ Good morning Ying-ah~” Jin cooed at the cat.

 

The cat meowed back as if to say good morning to Jin . Jin was about to go get some cat food for it when he felt two arms wrap around him. Jin knew it was taehyung , he felt taehyung’s head bury under his broad shoulder. 

 

“ Good morning Jinkitty ….” Taehyung said in his childish sleepy voice . 

 

    Times like these were peaceful and wonderful that jin almost forgets everything that hurts him… Almost.

 

   Jin pushes taehyung away and taehyung groaned and tried to tie his hands around Jin again. He obviously looked sleepy and bored and needed a lot of hugs in the mornings which Jin always gave him but Jin couldn’t force himself today .

 

  His heart was bleeding…

 

Taehyung looked at Jin confused because he couldn’t remember last night events .  Jin rolled his bathrobe down to his waist baring all the purple and painful hickies taehyung gave him last night. Taehyung covers his mouth , finally remembering what happened last night. Jin bites his lip holding back a chocked cry.

 

“ I - I - I did that?”  Taehyung stutters , completely in shock that he did that.

 

  Jin doesn’t answer , He lets taehyung figure out for himself . Taehyung runs his hands over his hair furiously and covers his face. He turns away from Jin because he can’t face Jin , He was so ashamed with himself . He turns back around and looks in to Jin’s betrayed looking eyes and he screams and wants to punch himself .

 

   Taheyung cringes when he remembers how much Jin cried when he forced himself on Jin and how he didn’t stopped even when Jin screamed . And now Jin must hate him . He didn’t know what to say to Jin other than saying sorry .

 

“ I didn’t mean to -“ taehyung finally spoke in shock tracing the purple marks on Jin’s body. Jin flinches at taehyung’s touch and taehyung retracts his hand back.

 

“ I-I am so sorry Jin … I don’t know what got in to me yesterday … I was drunk and-“ Taehyung finally hugged jin , took jin’s fragile looking body in to his arms as tightly as possible as if he is holding on to broken pieces. Jin doesn’t hugs taehyung back , he doesn’t have the energy to do it instead Jin berries his head in taehyung’s chest . 

 

“ Don’t leave me Jin .. Don’t leave me for this please You are the only person I have right now and I don’t think I can let you go-“ Taehyung hiccuped 

 

me too taehyung … me too… You are the only person that I have left right now…

 

 

“ I promise I will try better… I promise I won’t ever do this again so please don’t leave me I don’t think I can handle that right now” 

 

“ Why?”  Jin croaked out. 

 

“ Why?” Taehyung repeats Jin’s question in confusion 

 

“ Why did you get drunk last night” Jin said “ And tell me the truth or I am leaving right now… ” 

 

“ It’s a long story and-“ 

 

“ I have all the time in the world for you” Jin said and taehyung sighed .

 

     Taehyung ended up telling the truth from the beginning. The fact that he did have a family and how he abandoned them because he wanted an nice family. How he found his mother  by coincidence in the parking lot of the supermarket and how he drove her home. He told how his sister recognised him and kicked him out and told him to never come back again and Jin listened … listened without interrupting taehyung once 

 

 

“ So?” 

 

“ So what?” Jin says 

 

“ Aren’t you disappointed in me? That I lied that I don’t have a family to you and how I left them for my selfish reasons”

 

“ Taehyung … you were only seven” Jin took taehyung’s hands in to his. “ You didn’t know any better … and I am sure your sister doesn’t hate you tae. She is just confused and surprised… I am sure that you two can work things out”

 

“ No I don’t think so Jin… She told me that I was dead to her” Taehyung said sadly “ … I only have you now, please don’t leave me now Jin”

 

“ How could I taehyung?… I love you too much” Jin said while cupping taehyung’s face with his hands.

 

   Taehyung’s face lights up at that and he pushed Jin in to a hug again. Jin hugs back this time and smile weakly. 

 

“ I don’t think I deserve someone like you Jin..” Taehyung says over and over again and Jin believes it over and over again. Taehyung places a small kiss on top of Jin’s lips and moves on to his forehead , temple and cheeks making Jin giggle .

 

“ Oh where did that plant come from?” Taehyung said pointing at the pink amaryllis pot “ who bought that?”

 

“Jungkook did”

 

 Jin broke their hug and started making breakfast for the both of them  Taehyung was glued to Jin for rest of the morning and Yang the white cat peed on the carpet because Jin forgot to give it cat food on time . 

 

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————————

 

 

   Jin doesn’t know how the days passed so fast. 

 

      Jungkook was attending the therapy sessions normally and he is a endless pain in the as usual. Taehyung had been sweet to him , maybe more than usual even. Jin started to love nurturing the plant and taking care of the white cat. The cat had grown more fat than he used to be when Jin bought it home. 

 

 

    Jin sits in the window seat and watches the sun setting in the distance. As he sipped his coffee slowly , it was already night . Taehyung was late to come home , he texted Jin that he had too much work to do and he is going to be late. Jin responded with a okay and a heart emoji. Jin looks over the window and sees the dark street only brighten by the street lights . He thinks how perfect it would be if it was snowing right now . 

 

   His phone suddenly vibrated in his pocket . Jin almost spilled his half drunk coffee all over his white knitted shirt . He sees Jungkook’s caller ID as ‘Jeonpsycho’ on the screen .

 

what does this ing idiot wants now? 

 

       Jin rolls his eyes and swipe left on the call end button . Jungkook calls again and Jin sighs. In the end Jin finally picks up ,

 

“ Okay now what you little idiot , Now is not the time to call me and annoy me . I was having quality time enjoying the beautiful scenery by myself and mind you I would like to enjoy it without your sarcasm and ual slurs Mr.Jeon” 

 

 

“ hello jin?” Jungkook’s voice was a bit low than most days. 

 

“ No, this is Patric ”  jin said mentally rolling his eyes 

 

“ I am drinking right now”  

 

“ You mean Underage drinking? ” Jin sneered “ you are so dead to me” 

 

“ I want to go home” Jungkook’s voice sounded timid, and it quivered . Which was unusual 

 

“ You aren’t at home?where are you? ”

 

“ why? don’t you want me to go home?”

 

“ no of course i want you to go home”

 

“ hello jin?”

 

“ yes jungkook  ..” jin laughed “ I am still in the line… tell me where you are. So I can pick up your sorry ”

 

“ I am drinking  right now” 

 

“ okay okay I know you looove your alcohol ” jin said 

 

“ I want to go home”

 

wait …

 

Didn’t jungkook  just repeat what he was saying earlier ? 

 

“ okay jungkook … You just said that”

 

“why? don’t you want me to go  home?”

 

“ jungkook… this is not funny … if you are pranking me I swear-“

 

“ hey jin”

 

 

“ I am drinking tea right now”

 

 

“ I want to go home”

 

 

“ why? don’t you want me at home?”

 

 

Jin felt chills going through his spine when jungkook kept repeating what he was saying . Like a broken record .. over and over again. 

 

“Jungkook …Jungkook  .. listen . to . me . Stay exactly where you are .. don’t move.. do you have anyone around  you right now?”

 

“ hey jin”

 

no. It seems no one is with him . 

 

“ I am drinkin-“

 

“ Oh my god jungkook  .. stay exactly where you are don’t move! I will be there in a minute okay ? please jungkook don’t do anything-“ jin choked  “ I coming !!”

 

  Jin disconnected the phone and called Jungkook’s bald assistant. He seemed to not know about Jungkook’s whereabouts. Jin called jungkook’s driver and  even the driver doesn’t know . Jin frantically called everyone who knows jungkook and nobody had seen Jungkook for the day. 

Jin rushed to the bar that jungkook took him with jimin but he wasn’t there and he called in to several clubs in the town to see if he was there 

 

  No one knew where jungkook was …

 

It was like everyone who is responsible for Jungkook didn’t even care about his whereabouts …

 

Jin searched for jungkook everywhere he could think of until jin got a call from Jungkook’s ID again. Jin immediately  answered “ Jungkook where are you? are you okay? Oh god please tell me you are okay!!” 

 

Jin began to panic when he heard no reply from the other end of the call .

 

“ I am not jungkook… I am his…  ” A female voice answered back .

 

his ? You mean e ?

 

Jin bit his lip , “ where is jungkook?”

 

“ Mr. Jeon is …. he is passed out drunk .. h-he tried to k-kill me” She seem to be under a lot of shock and stress 

 

What? Jin thought jungkook was stable , jin thought jungkook was under control . He seemed normal when Jin last saw him ..why did He tried to kill her?

 

“ listen.. get out of there… don’t try to do anything .. just get out of there safe

 

“ I-I will … I thought I should call you  because he kept mumbling your name a lot …and I thought you must be import -“

 

“ Tell me where Jungkook is”  Jin interjects and the lady tells him the address . jin doesn’t even remembers to say thank you before hanging up . He gets on to his car and drives to the hotel she said . 

 

   It was at least a fifteen minutes ride to the hotel Jungkook was supposedly staying at. Jin got the hotel room number after screaming at the front desk that it was a patient. Jin flew to Jungkook’s room when he finally got hold of the keys. 

 

 

 

——————————————————————————

 

 

  Jungkook wasn’t lying when he told that he was drinking … 

 

 

  The luxury suit room was reeking of strong smell of alcohol in the air when Jin opened the door. Jin saw that a few big bottles were emptied on the mini bar. The floor was trashed with cans of beer but Jin couldn’t find jungkook anywhere in the room . He even searched the washroom but he couldn’t find the trace of jungkook. 

 

“ Jungkook?”

 

   Jin felt  nauseous and dizzy . His stomach churned when he saw bloodstains on the hotel red carpet . The red mixing on to red . Jin suddenly wanted to throw up .

 

did jungkook hurt someone? Did he perhaps kill ? 

 

   But no . The blood stains were too little for someone to die of blood loss. Jin’s consciousness told him to call 911 , the police or at least  an ambulance . And He almost gave up , He almost did. 

 

But he heard a faint breathing behind him. Jin turns around quickly and he doesn’t see anyone from behind. 

 

A chilly pause followed after that , Jin turns back at the door to exit but he hears the breathing again 

 

This time more faint and weaker than the first. 

 

Jin felt goosebumps on his whole body , he was not imagining that sound. He wanted to run away . he doesn’t want to stay inside the hotel room any longer but he was curious to check one last time … just one last time… he doesn’t want to give up on jungkook and let police handle it. 

 

    Jin follows the breathing. It was getting fainter by the second . It sounded like a painful cough and someone taking his last breath. Jin was bracing his self with his both ands wrapped around his body when he followed the sound . 

 

 

It was a dead end . The breathing stopped Jin in front of  the hotel room’s closet. 

 

 

With shaking hands , Jin reaches for the cupboard’s handle. He twists the handle closing his eyes and opens the door . 

 

 

With that , a heavy body falls on to Jin’s body. 

 

 

   The ice cold body and Jin collides on to the ground . Jin groans at the impact and  almost screamed but he was able to cover his mouth with his hand . The body reeked of alcohol and Jin was able to push the body off of him and rolled it next to him. Jin stand up and kneels beside the body and sweeps the chunks of black hair off of unconscious man’s face. 

 

Jin gasps , when he saw it was Jungkook .

 

  Jungkook was blue . His neck was a bruised blue where his collar had cut him . Jungkook’s black shirt clings on to his body all wet with his own blood and it’s suffocating him. Jin quickly gets rid jungkook’s top by loosening the buttons.

 

“ Hey jungkook… Jungkook are you okay?” Jin asks in vain but he succeeds in getting rid of jungkook’s blood soaked shirt . He hears Jungkook’s faint pulse

 

  He chocked back a cry when he saw jungkook’s arms and chest covered in cuts. Some cuts were fresh and still bleeding but the other were clotted with dry brownish blood. Jin doesn’t how jungkook ended up like this… jin’s chest heaved in confusion as looks up at the cupboard and sees a tiny blade residing in it. 

 

Jungkook cuts himself … 

 

 

Jin sees how swollen Jungkook’s face look because of the alcohol . He probably must’ve cried a lot , Jungkook’s eyes looked puffy. Jungkook’s lips are ripped badly. Unexpectedly Jungkook coughs and Jin lifts Jungkook’s head up and place it on his lap.

 

“ Jungkook? Are you okay?” Jin asks slapping the sides of jungkook’s face. Jungkook’s eyes flutters open . 

 

but Jungkook doesn’t recognise Jin. 

 

   Suddenly Jungkook flips Jin over and straddles him to the ground and Jin let out a soundless scream. he could see that Jungkook was breathing heavily through his nostrils and Jungkook’s hands were clipping jin’s shoulders to the ground painfully 

 

“ I am sorry … I am sorry… I will make you feel good” Jungkook said , his voice quivering. He tried to the top buttons of Jin’s shirt . Jin panics and stops Jungkook immediately. 

 

“ Why? I will make you feel good .. please let me make you feel pleasured”

 

Jin wanted to screamed on the top of his lungs I don’t want to be pleasured what the hell are you talking about ?!  Jin looks at jungkook and sees some sort of fear in his eyes instead of lust . Jungkook’s hands dips on to the waist band of jin’s jeans .

 

“ NO!!” Jin jerks away and slapped jungkook’s hands away harshly and pushes jungkook off of his body. Jungkook falls and hits the nearest wall. Jin flinches when he heard jungkook groan in pain. 

 

  Jungkook curls up to a ball, his knees to his chest and he starts rocking himself back and forth. His breath shaking “ Please don’t hurt me. please don’t hurt me . I told you I will make you feel good … please don’t hurt me

 

  Jin covers his mouth because he doesn’t want to cry out loudly for jungkook to hear. His eyes watered but he quickly wiped those tears away . He knew exactly what Jungkook’s behaviour is … He knows 

 

  Jungkook is definitely a abuse victim . 

 

  Jin shifts towards Jungkook but jungkook cowers away from him. Jin bites his lips from crying. Who made him this way ?

 

  “ I am not going to hurt you jungkook …” Jin hoarsely says . I am not that person .. wake up wake up wake up!!

 

   Jungkook slowly looks up , his sweaty black bangs were sticking to his forehead. The both of their eyes meets and locks contact. Jungkook’s black orbs widened with recognition after a few seconds. 

 

“ J-Jin?” 

 

    Jin doesn’t answer , He wraps his arms around the younger in his arms. Jungkook grips on to his waist and Jin closes any distance between them  Not caring that the younger’s bloody wounded chest is rubbing against his and ruining his white sweater. To Jin’s relief Jungkook hugs back. 

 

But Jungkook doesnt cry …

 

Jungkook keeps trembly badly and his whole body was so warm like he caught a cold. Jungkook’s teeth chattered and he occasionally whimpered but he didn’t cry .  Jin ran the palm of his hand on Jungkook’s spine soothing to calm the younger down. 

 

    It seemed to be working , Jungkook buried his head on the crook of jin’s head and sighs. Jin doesn’t know how long the both of them stayed in the same position but Jin doesn’t think he cares .

 

“ did something bad happen jungkook?” 

 

 

    Jungkook doesn’t answer but his grip on Jin’s waist became tighter. Jin didn’t asks more questions after that . Jin rocks back and forth and runs his fingers through Jungkook’s hair . He whispered soothing words to calm Jungkook down when he felt the younger shake uncontrollably occasionally. 

 

“ I’ll run a bath for you” 

 

“ No … No… Don’t leave me … very bad stuff happens when I am alone”

 

“ Jungkook…” Jin said breaking their long hug and smiled reassuringly at jungkook “ It would only take a minute.. you need to clean your wounds” 

 

     Jin stands up and goes to the washroom. The hotel’s washroom was very large and luxurious . A huge bathtub was in the middle. Jin ran the water without wasting time and added the soap . He rushes back to the room quickly because he doesn’t want to leave Jungkook by himself for too long. 

 

 

 

       Jin sees Jungkook slowly reaching for the blade inside the closet and hovering it over his wounded arm … digging in to his old wounds …opening them again and again…. 

 

 

 “ Jungkook ..No!” Jin cries and runs towards jungkook and tries snatch the blade from jungkook but Jungkook dodges. He still has the blade on his hand and he hovers it above his skin again. 

 

“ I have to kill myself … I have to kill myself before he comes !! I have to kill-“

 

“ No one is coming ! No one is going to hurt you!!” Jin screamed back. Jin doesn’t know why jungkook seemed to afraid of this person Jin doesn’t know of. 

 

“ I am not going to let you 

 

“ So please …” jin stretches his arm out “ Do you trust me?” 

 

     Jungkook looks at his blade and back at Jin and grips the blade hard that his palm dug in to it and bled 

 

 

Past 

 

Playing hide and seek was actually very fun in the mansion. 

 

  because the mansion is huge in size , there were lot of hiding places. Jin and kookie were under a huge table , the table mattress covered their body and their existence . Jin’s heart was pumping in excitement , hide and seek was always exciting for him. Taehyung was the one who was looking for them and Jin , Kookie and Papa Jones were hiding this time. 

 

  Both of them were crouching down in their hiding place. kookie giggled and jin hushed him but he couldn’t hold in his giggles in either. They both heard papa jones groans when taehyung caught him, taehyung was basically announcing his greatness because he managed to find him easily. 

 

“ what if he catch us ?”

 

“ don’t worry , hyung will protect you from the tae- nosaurous” jin whispers back and jungkook nods excitedly  

 

jin turns around to ruffle kookie’s hair but he see a bruise on kookie’s neck. Jin runs his hand over the bruise and kookie flinches and slaps jin’s hand away.

 

“i am sorry” jin apologises when he feels kookie cover away from him but jin couldn’t help himself from feeling curious 

 

“ what happened?”

 

“ nothing” kookie’s voice was low and he wasn’t looking at jin anymore .

 

“ let me take a look” jin tries to take a look at the bruise but jungkook slaps jin hand away again , This time more harshly that it made the front collar rip out revealing more of those hideous scars all over his body. Now jin got a good look at the wounds, they looked more like bite marks rather than bruises . Some were purple and looked painful, some were brown and fading. 

 

   Kookie covers his body immediately with his hands and tries to crawl out of the table but jin doesn’t let him. He grabs kookie and looks in to kookie’s eyes 

 

“ what happened ?”  jin’s eyes were sincere and understanding “ you can tell me … do you trust me?”

 

 kookie nods and suddenly breaks down and cries . Jin hugs the younger’s small body in to him and the younger’s hair soothingly. Kookie cries in to jin’s shoulder making jin’s favourite sweater wet .. but jin doesn’t care … all he cares to know is what actually happened to the young one.

 

Yes , Jungkook trusts Jin ….He always have 

 

 

————————————————————————————————

 

 

 

Fortunately Jungkook’s cuts weren’t that deep. 

 

 

     Jin was able to get jungkook in to the bathtub without any problem . Jin scrubbed away the dried up blood that was on jungkook’s chest kneeling outside the bathtub . Jungkook didn’t talk , he didn’t even flinch when the cold water hit his freshly cut wounds. Jungkook has his eyes closed . 

 

It was as if he couldnt feel anything … no … It seems like he doesn’t want to feel anything … 

 

   Jin doesn’t press Jungkook to talk either , he just lets the younger play with the bubbles. Jin kneels behind jungkook’s head outside the tub and lathers a lot of  shampoo in his hands. He runs his fingers though Jungkook’s head , massaging jungkook’s scalp and jungkook begins to finally speak..

 

“ aren’t you going to ask me why?” Jungkook asks Jin , almost in a intimidating way. Jin stops massaging to say,

 

of course Jin does … He wants to know why Jungkook was hurting … Jin wanted to help Jungkook but not if Jungkook doesn’t want to . He doesn’t want to force it . Jin knew he could wait 

 

“ Do you want to?” 

 

     Jin starts massaging the bubbles in to Jungkook’s black hair again… jungkook takes one of Jin’s hands and intertwined it with his own 

 

 

 

   Jungkook knows that he is going to die today

 

    Jungkook could feel his tiny seven year old heart beating rapidly. Jungkook was in this hotel room with this father’s friend . Jungkook hated this middle aged man … He would touch him inappropriately and try to do embarrassing things to him. 

 

  Jungkook doesn’t know what the man does to his body , but all he understand that he feels disgusting… and very very painful  

 

   Jungkook knows that today that man is going to do those things to his body again and Jungkook wanted to vomit all over the hotel room carpet thinking about it. Jungkook told his father how much he hated it when the middle aged man touched him but his father told him to it up like a man . Guess Mr. Jeon can’t loose business over his son. 

 

   Jungkook is alone in the room , the man had gone out to get alcohol. Jungkook feels the darkness inside the hotel suite engulf him as whole. Jungkook wants to run away but he knows he is going to be dragged inside the hotel room again even if he runs home. He had nothing he could do other than wait for the old man and repeat the abuse over again …

 

  Jungkook really doesnt want to get beaten up , He would rather stay still like a good boy like he is told to …

 

Jungkook grips on to the clean white duvet covers and shakes badly. He feels his chest burning and heart beating rapidly as if it could burst out any minute. 

 

  but Jungkook doesn’t cry… He wants to cry but he realises that he was physically incapable of tears …

 

His body was clouded with fear of hopelessness that he felt towards his existence. 

 

 

   Before Jungkook could snap himself from his panic attack he heard someone knock on the door. Jungkook pushes the duvet covers off of him and thinks who it could be  because the man had hotel keys to the room. Jungkook dreads who would be outside the door. 

 

  but he  opens the door anyways and it happens to be Jin … twelve year old Jin with a concerned look on his face 

 

 

“what are you doing here?” Jin asks shocked seven year old jungkook 

 

I don’t know Jin , I don’t know why I get passed around on to hotel rooms with random rich old men ….

 

“ Get out of here before the man comes and-“

 

“ So I was right… someone is hurting you” Jin said grabbing on to Jungkook’s arm “ he was the same person that left those horrible marks on you back when we were playing hide and seek wasn’t it?”

 

Jungkook hated when Jin was so sensible and fast … Even when they were little … Jin could read him like a book 

 

He doesn’t answer but tries to push Jin out of the room because he doesn’t want the old man to see Jin. Jungkook was afraid that the man would try to hurt Jin the same way he did to Jungkook. The pain wasn’t something that jungkook wished upon someone sweet as Jin … Jungkook had never met someone who tried to help him but he doesn’t want Jin to get hurt…

 

“ Jungkook you have to run with me … Hyung doesn’t want you to get hurt… please come with hyung”

 

Jungkook almost wanted to laugh at Jin’s face . Then what about you ? They will notice that I am gone and then they will come after you .. No chance in hell !! He is not going to let that happen… Even as a scrawny seven year old , Jungkook loved Jin too much for that ..

 

 

    Jin and Jungkook’s wrestling stopped when they heard someone from outside twist the door knob open and Jin looked in to Jungkook’s eyes in fear and panic . 

 

 

What are we going to do?  He is here … 

 

  

 

——————————————————————————

 

 

 

 

   “ wait… wait… you are kookie?!” Jin snaps his hand back from Jungkook’s grasp . Jungkook turns back from the bathtub and looks dead in to Jin’s eyes and said , 

 

“ It took you long princess peach” with a sad lopsided grin in the corner of his lips 

 

It is … its him…  

 

Jin hugged himself with his hands and ducked his head . This was all new news to him because kookie used to be papa jones grandson who jin occasionally babysat …. unfortunately he is a part of his childhood Jin wanted to forget 

 

 

 

 

————————————————————————————

 

 

 

 

  The doorknobs opens 

 

      The man was drunk out of his mind. His walked wobbled slightly and he came inside the room. he didn’t see Jungkook inside . he thugs another sip from the bottle and cackles . 

 

“ Come out come out wherever you are … you little shrimp”

 

   meanwhile Jungkook managed to hide inside the closet with Jin. The darkness engulfed them both inside the closet and Jin was holding on to Jungkook’s shirt desperately. He was close to  screaming and crying his eyes out. 

 

“ I am scared .. I am-“ Jin mumbles and Jungkook puts his hand over Jin’s mouth when the footsteps came near . Jungkook sighed of relief when he saw the man walk away from the crack of the closet but the man suddenly turns and bolts in to the closet and opens the door. 

 

   Both of them screamed when the door opens . The drunken man only throws his head back and laughs and sadastically replies 

 

“ Found you”

 

   The man looks at the new face in the room. He checks Jin out throughout , who was clinging on to Jungkook’s back as if he is clinging on to his dear life. The man smirks and pushes Jungkook away from Jin and grabs Jin’s hand. 

 

“ You are one pretty little thing…” 

 

    The man said , His breath hitting on Jin’s face. Jin closes his eyes and crinkled his nose because the alcoholic smell made him nauseous . Jungkook trembles because he knows what exactly the man is going to do to Jin , and Jungkook doesn’t want to see Jin hurt. 

 

Jungkook does something he never did , He bit the man’s hand until it bled to stop him from touching Jin

 

“ why you !” the old man unbuckled his belt and tried to whip jungkook with it , but jin jumped in to the middle and covered jungkook with his body. jin got hit instead, jin cried in pain but he continued pleading.

 

“ p-please don’t hit him !! i b-beg you … his is j-just a kid” jin was hiccuping in between his pitiful screams 

 

“ this ungrateful brat” the man  pushed jin away from jungkook but jin crawled back and hugged jungkook to his embrace again 

 

“ please don’t hit him ! please don’t hit him ! “ jungkook felt his body feel numb to jin’s cries “ hit me instead… he is just a child!” 

 

  but the old man pushed jin away from jungkook and slammed him to a wall. Jin’s back slams in to the wall with a loud thud and jin whimpered and tried to stand up but with no use . The hit was so strong that it made jin cough up blood. 

 

 

…and jungkook sees red. 

 

 

    jin had never seen jungkook so wild before . jungkook had always been a quiet  and introverted kid. Jungkook pushed the grown man ion to the floor and punched him with his skinny seven year old arms . Both of them kept rolling in the ground and fists were brutally exchanged .

 

    The man tried to grab something to stand up and fight back but it was too late , jungkook was already on top of the  old man’s body , smothering him with his bare hands . The old man was desperately gasping for air.

 

 

   jin never felt so scared in his life. Part of him wanted jungkook to finish that worthless human being but jin didn’t want jungkook to be a murderer. Such a guilt would haunt the boy’s life forever and jin would never forgive himself if he let that happen. Jin grabbed all the strength he had and pushed jungkook off.

 

“ WHAT ARE YOU DOING HYUNG ?! HE WILL KILL US !!!! “ Jungkook said kicking the old man unconscious before he could wake up .

 

“ We can’t just let him die jungkook !! do you know what you’ll be if you kill him …? you’ll be a murderer jungkookie !! “ 

 

“ i don’t ing care hyung .. he should just die ” 

 

“ DONT say that jungkook !! “ jin snaps , he can’t let his sweet next door neighbour kid  become a monster . 

 

   He covers his face and cries . Everything becomes too much for the twelve year old  jin , the world has become too burdensome for him overnight . Jungkook comes closer to jin and pushes jin in to a tight hug and let jungkook’s blazer become wet with jin’s tears. jungkook put his chin on top of jin’s fluffy brown hair and the blood fallining from his nose on to jin’s flocks of hair . 

 

  jin breaks their hearty hug after his tears stopped but when he saw jungkook’s bruised face he began crying again . Those weren’t the type of scars out bruises a seven year old should have. The most amount of pain jungkook should have for his age is when he scraps his knee after a bicycle ride not from the beatings from a strange erse man .

 

“ hyung don’t cry .. “ jungkook sounded helpless

 

  . He always didn’t know how to react when his hyung was crying. He tried to wipe away Jin’s tears with his small fingers but that made Jin cry more. Jungkook was so confused what to do now… 

 

“ look at what he did to your face !” jin cries , touching a big black and purple bruise under jungkook’s eye. jungkook flinches at jin’s touch. Both jumps when the old man grunts , the old man could wake up any minute . it Suddenly jin stands up . jungkook watches as jin frantically going through the drawers in the room. 

 

“ does he do this to you everyday?”

 

“ If I misbehave…but peach , are you okay? does it hurt anywhere? ” 

 

This is when Jin lost his sanity. He wants to scream that he is fine that he should worry about himself. why does Jungkook do that? Why does Jungkook always cared about me instead of himself? Why is he the one always hurting in the end? why does he care so much for my paper cuts when he has gunshot wounds? 

 

  jin doesn’t know what came over his body when he took the scissors out and stabbed the man several times.

 

   He doesn’t remember much of it really .. just the overwhelming feeling of anger and resentment.  Blood splattered all over his face and the old man’s chest heaved one last time and suddenly pathetically falls down . The both of them knew that the old man was dead . 

 

   jungkook watches Jin shiver uncontrollably , the bloody scissors still clutched in to jin’s chest shaking like a leaf.

 

jin.. his jin who didn’t even hurt a ant … 

 

guess even kindest people has their limits …

 

    Jungkook could care less about the dead man . He runs over to Jin and takes his scissors and throws it way . Jin looks in to Julngkoook’s eyes , crying his heart out and Jungkook hugs jin the way that Jin always hugged him. He said some words of comfort and a false promise of i” its going to be okays” In to jin’s ear to calm him down 

 

“ the police is going to take me Jungkook … and they will lock me up forever” Jin said between his checked sobs 

 

“ No , I am not going to let that happen … listen to me… I . am . not . going . to . let. that. happen .”  jungkook shakes jin’s shoulders , hoping that he could make jin come to his senses .  

 

“ no- jungkook i-“

 

“ listen to me .. I’ll protect you hyung” jungkook said leaving a small kiss on top if Jin’s forehead  “ trust me” 

 

 

——————————————————————————

 

 

“ what are you doing here?” Jin’s voice was almost lost , it sounded more like whisper to himself but Jungkook grasped it.

 

“ you can give me a hug instead” Jungkook says timidly and Jin leaps in to Jungkook’s open embrace and cries in to Jungkook’s shoulder but Jungkook only chuckles . 

 

“ You didn’t even recognised me Jin… I am a bit hurt…and disappointed” Jungkook picks Jin up from outside and pushed him to the bath. Jin squeals as the cold water touched his body . The water splashed everywhere and Jin giggles when Jungkook splashes him with more water. Jin fights back and splashes more water at Jungkook’s direction. 

 

“ I couldn’t even recognise you… you looked different … your attitude have changed and you are definitely not the sweet boy I knew and your hair its not a curly mess anymore” jin tries to reason why he couldn’t remember Jungkook

 

“ aw come on those are not excuses … I recognised you from the moment I met you” Jungkook says playfully “ since we were murder buddies and all”  

 

“ I am sorry” Jin bites his lips and apologises  sincerely “ I -I am so”

 

“ Stop apologising … You haven’t  seen me in thirteen years” 

 

    They weren’t splashing water at each other anymore. they were sitting on the opposite ends of the tub looking at each other . Now looking at Jungkook closely like this , Jin definitely thinks Jungkook looks a bit familiar with kookie. He still has his bunny teeth and button nose that the seven year old kookie had. 

 

   But the kookie Jin knew was a quiet introverted and shy. He was adorably sweet boy who followed Jin around for everything. Jin used to go to papa Jones house sometimes and see Jungkook occasionally when Jungkook came to visit papa jones for vacations. Jin , taehyung used to play together when it was summer holidays and have so much fun. 

 

 

     Guess people change ?

 

 

“ you haven’t changed … Not one bit” Jungkook said as if he read Jin’s mind. Jin realised that Jungkook had moved closer to his face . Jin forgets to breathe for a second . 

 

“ I don’t know why I always keep coming back to you like a idiot but- ” Jungkook leans in “but would you please stay with me…?”

 

before Jin could answer he felt Jungkook’s lips soft against his . It was the slightest pressure of lips together and Jin feels like his whole body was on fire. Jungkook moves his lips ever so slightly and Jin impatient for touch grabbed the back of Jungkook’s neck and pulled him. 

 

    Jungkook moved their lips innocent and slow at first and became wild as the time progresses. Jin’s back was digging  against the ceramic rim of the bathtub when Jungkook’s weight was on his body. The water whirls around them but the heat of their bodies made the cold water pleasant. 

 

   Jungkook bit Jin’s bottom plump lip demanding for a entrance. Jin moaned loudly and Jungkook inserts his tongue and dominates Jin. Jin grabbed the back of Jungkook’s hair and pushes on it as Jungkook on his tongue. Jungkook slides his hands under Jin’s soaked shirt and ghosts his hand on Jin’s spine making Jin arch his back. Jungkook grunts when he feels the friction of Jin’s body on his .  Smirking at the effects he had on Jin , he slides his tongue over the roof of Jin’s mouth before breaking off the kiss which made Jin moan and whimper. 

 

  Jin threw his head back for air but Jungkook dove in for another kiss before Jin could even think straight about what just happened. Jin wrapped his hands around Jungkook’s neck and kissed him like his life depended on it…

 

 

 

because honestly, even with the cold water in the bathtub makes cold ripples …. It feels the warmest … Right here …. Right now 

       

 

 

 

A/N 

 

 

um yaaaay they kissed ! 

 

and poor Jungkook …. whats going to happen when Jin realise what he did?