Zico (Block B)

Kpop One-Shots

Character: Zico
Group: Block B
For:
 라이안  (Quotev)
A/N: I hope this is to your liking! I'm not really big on these types of one-shots but I did my best!! If your name is used in this, then go ahead and change them!!! And another apology on how short it is, but hey! I'm proud of how it turned out!!!
ALSO possible trigger warning!!! Strong language, and possibly some violence!!! Can't handle don't read!!!



your pov.
 

It’s been a few months since I joined Seven Seasons, a few months since becoming a trainee, a few months since meeting and befriending Block B, and a few months since the hate has begun. Block B being one of the more popular groups not many other trainees liked the fact I had become such good friends with the members with only being at the company for a few weeks. It didn’t help that I was closest to Zico, the leader. It started was a few trainees giving me glares every now and then, but then grew to harsh words, and even physical at some points. No one really bothered to know me besides Block B, and even then I still hid the fact of everything that was happening. I tried not to let it get to me, but the truth is I started believing in them. I was beginning to believe that I wasn’t worth the effort the company was putting into me. And I’ve grown somewhat distant, depressed, worthless. I’ve been able to hide it from the boys for awhile but it’s getting harder to hide the bruises and scratches, or the occasional flinch when one of the members goes to hug me. I think zico knows something up, but he hasn’t said anything about it. But the more i think about it, he has been getting a lot nosier lately. I had tried to distance myself from zico, but that didn’t work because even though I knew I could never be compared to the other idols/trainees/models that he works with, I still had a slight crush on him. And it only seemed to grow the more he was around.

~Le time skipper~

It was another one of those rough days. Dance practice had just ended and everyone was leaving. I decided to stay and work on a few moves. I put in my headphones and began dancing, it was the only release I had to all the bullying. I was so caught in the dance I didn’t notice the door open and a few of my regular bullies walk in. Still not noticing I continued dancing and didn’t stop until someone ripped out my earbuds, shoving me to the floor. “Lookie here! If it isn’t our worthless little friend. What are you doing here? Trying to perfect something so that you're not completely worthless?!” My first bully, Alyssa, spat, as Blake, my second bully, laughed at me from behind her. Alyssa just gave me an evil smirk and chuckled. I winced when I felt her kick my side on an already formed bruis. “I don’t know why you're still here, you're worthless, you do nothing right… you know what! I bet that Block B oppas only hang around you because of pity!!! I mean why else would someone so perfect wanna be around a stupid piece of trash!!” She continued. I hung my head the best I could, as I was still on the floor. “Just look at you!! You-” Blake had begun to help Alyssa with her taunting  but got cut off when the studio door was slammed open. “That’s enough!!” The person said, voice dark and laced with anger. But I knew that voice anywhere, it was zico. If he didn’t know what was going on before he did now. “O-oppa! What are you doing here?!” Alyssa asked, completely ignoring the fact that I was on the floor, not surprising. He just glared at her and Blake. “Get out…” he said. Alyssa widened her eyes, opening and closing like a fish as she stammered “B-But…” “GET. OUT!” Zico growled, his voice lowering and getting even darker. Scared the two trainees ran out of the room. I hung my head back down as he started walking over towards me. I was shocked to see all anger gone, and replaced with concern and worry when he lifted my head to look at him. We stared into eachothers eyes as he placed his hands on my cheeks using his thumbs to wipe away tears I never knew were falling. He pulled my face into his chest, settling his head on top of mine, and his arms in a vice grip around me. I began to cry harder as he started to whisper, “Shhh, everything’s going to be ok. I promise you I won’t let them hurt you anymore. I won’t let anyone hurt you….” “T-thank you…” I sobbed.