Jimin (BTS)

Kpop One-Shots

Character: Jimin

Group: Bangtan (BTS)

For: Taemins_LittleNoona

A/N: I hope you don't mind, but I changed a few, little things, up!! I hope you still like it!!!

 

 

 

A/N : I hope you don’t mind I changed a few things up! I hope you like it still!!!

 

Your pov

 

‘FINALLY!!’ I screeched in my mind. After years, and years I was finally able to get tickets to see my favorite kpop band, BTS, live!! I even managed to get VIP too!! I did a little happy dance as I went home to prepare, for the concert was tomorrow. Hey don’t judge! It was a last minute attempt at getting the tickets, considering BTS being a popular boy band, the tickets had sold out fast. I got home and layed out my outfit on my dresser, and changed to go to bed. As I lied in bed I couldn’t fall asleep. Thousands of different thoughts swarmed my mind, thousands of different scenarios of me meeting BTS, and jimin, causing me to toss and turn. I decided to play some of their music to help drift me off to sleep, and after a few songs I finally felt my eyes flutter. I fell asleep just as their song ‘tomorrow’ was ending, kinda ironic huh?


 

~Le  HUGE time skip~

 

The concert was AMAZING!! I always watched and fangirled over their videos but I never thought that the live version would be this great!! Well it probably helped that I had managed to get seats near the front. I could still hear the base pounding and the screams of other fangirls as I walked out of the building. Well of course I could hear the fangirls, they were screaming all around me… wait why were they surrou- ohhh! I looked in front of me to see Bangtan. I smiled a little, but my smile quickly fell as I noticed namjoon pull a frightened jungkook between him and yoongi. The fangirls had completely surrounded them, touching and grabbing at them, and I couldn’t see their managers. I frowned and began to walk faster towards the crowd. I pushed some of the fangirls away. I literally had to yank on a few to get them to move. When I got close enough I, as gently as I could, put my hand on jimins shoulder. His head whipped to look at me, a frightened look in his eyes. I gave him a sad smile. “I know it may be hard but just trust me!! Get your band mates and follow me!” I said in his ear. He gave me a wary look but nodded and pulled his band mates close. I started to make a path out of the sea of fangirls as best I could. Pushing a few away that had gotten too close, and I wasn’t the only one with this idea, a few other loyal fans came up to me and helped me push away the crazies. We got to a building where we could find refuge and let the boys in first, the other fans and I shared a look and a few of them left. The others stood outside again trying to keep the crazy fangirls out. I went to walk inside but before I was fully in the safety of the building something hit the back of my head HARD. I fell forward and into someone's arms as I lost consciousness.



I opened my eyes to a blinding light, causing me to immediately close them again and groan. “You're awake!!” I hear a VERY familiar voice say from beside me. I slowly flutter my eyes open this time and careful scan the room i’m in. I somehow ended up in a hospital. I also noticed the seven boys standing around the bed I was, now sitting, on. Looking at them made me remember how I had gotten here, I was knocked out by some fangirl. “What happened?” I asked no one in particular. Jin was the first to answer. “Some crazy fangirl threw a rock at you, you had to get 6 stitches… We are sincerely sorry!!” He spoke the end a frantic look in his eyes. I gave him a weird look. “For what? You didn’t throw the rock, it’s not your fault!” I said sternly. “B-but if it wer-” Jimin began to say before I cut him off with a look. “Don’t even! If anyone is to be blamed it’s the fangirls who aren't decent enough to give their idol some space!!” I said, frowning at the end. A few members chuckled. Jimin smiled at me. “You know there aren’t many fans like you… How can we thank you? For helping us of course…” He add the end with a sheepish grin. I thought about it for a few minutes before smiling. “How about tickets to your next concert?” I said smirking at them. They all laughed, but nodded anyway. The boys began to trickle out leaving me and jimin alone. “I want to thank you once again… I don’t know what would have happened if you hadn't stepped in…” He trailed off, gazing at the door where his band mates just where. “I’m just glad I was able to get there in time…” I said back following his gaze. “Until next time, Bye (Y/n)!” He said before walking out the door. I waved goodbye before abruptly stopping. “How did he know my name?!”