N (VIXX)

Kpop One-Shots

A/N : Imagine that VIXX still goes to school with you!! I added some things, I hope you like them and the one-shot!! I apologize in advance for any grammar errors (No pun intended!!).

 

I woke up to the blaring music from my alarm. Groaning I rolled over slamming my hand against the clock, wincing slightly at the pain. I rolled onto my back staring at the ceiling. My eyes widen as I sprang from my bed and over to the calendar, tripping over my now spilled blankets. I pushed myself off the ground and looked at today's date on the calendar. A huge grin came upon my face, today was the day VIXX came back from their tour. I was going to see N and the others again!! My mind drifted off, solely on N and the fact that he would be back today. You could say I had a crush on him, well Hongbin says it’s a major crush. He said that it’s obvious I like N, but he’s the only one that has said anything about it. I excitedly get dressed in my school uniform before heading downstairs. I live in a small dorm a few doors across of VIXX’s dorm room. That’s how we meet, I saw heading to there room one day and said hi. At the time I hadn't known VIXX really well. I only knew of a few of there songs, so imagine the shock of knowing you neighbors were a group of famous idols!! Either way the group and I hit it off and began to hangout more be it in my dorm or theirs. They’ve even brought me to their rehearsals a few times, but of course I was behind the camera! Speaking of which I was supposed to meet them in their rehearsal room so we could all head to school. I grabbed an apple, a bottle of water and my backpack before rushing out the door.

 

~Time Skip~

 

I reached their rehearsal room about 5 minutes late, and walked over to the door where I heard music inside. As I opened the door the music grew louder and I was able to make out that they had some Girls Gen. playing. I peeked in and saw Ken, Hyuk, N and Hongbin dancing, whilst Ravi was laughing at them, and Leo passed out on a couch/bench off at the side. I chuckled and stepped inside fully. Ravi was the first to notice me, the four boys that were once dancing stopped as everyone greeted me, including Leo who had woken up. “(Y/N) join us!!” Hyuk said, Ken and him dragging me over to the others. I laughed tossing my backpack to ravi, who went and sat by Leo. We continued to dance for a good hour, occasionally losing a member to where it was just me and N dancing before we officially stopped. I gave N a small smile, which he returned, and looked at the others. “We should be getting to school, unless we're going to skip?” Ken said eyeing everyone. “Let’s go, we can’t just skip and ditch (y/n) there…” N said grabbing his school bag along with mine. “Oh sure we could!!” Ravi said slinging an arm around my shoulder. I gave him a glare as I shoved his arm off me. N handed me my bag and we began to walk out of the door. “We’ll see you losers latter!!” I called back behind me hearing Ravi whine. The school was a good 15 minute walk from their practice room so we walked every day.

As we were walking I was caught up in my own little world I wasn’t able to catch myself and tripped over a crack in the road. Giving a little shriek as I fell I felt arms wrap around my waist pulling me up and backwards. I looked up to see N’s worried face looking back at me. “Are you ok (y/n)? That would have been a nasty fall…” He asked checking me over for injuries. “I-I’m fine… just a little shocked.” I stutterd begin to feel my cheeks heat up do to how close N was. He nodded and then immediately let go seeing our position. Something inside of me hurt seeing him react that way, but I shoved off beginning to walk again. I heard hurried footsteps as N caught up to me. “Hey (Y/N)?” N asked. I hummed back as I was glancing at the sidewalk, it was slightly damp from last nights rain, a few leaves here and there. “Do you…. Like me?” I froze. Did he find out? I took a deep breath. “Of course you're my best friend!!” I said eyeing him. He frowned slightly a sad glint in his eyes. We reached the school and he began to walk faster before I could say anything else. ‘Why did he look sad? Could he possibly… like me back?!’ I thought as I watched his retreating figure. I decided to confront him during lunch. I grabbed a piece of paper and pen out of my bag and wrote a small note telling him to meet me during lunch at the rooftop, and to bring lunch of course! As I passed his locker I slid it in and then began to make my way to class.



 

~Last Time Skip~


Classes were over for know, and I was waiting for N on the rooftop. Leaning back I closed my eyes and relaxed. It wasn’t long before I heard the metallic clink of the door to the roof opening. My eyes jump open and dart to the noise to see N shutting the door behind him. I stood up as he made his way over. “What do you need to talk about?” He asked, fidgeting slightly. “It’s about this morning…” I began, and immediately his face fell. “ N. Do you like me? More than a friend?” I asked a hint of anxiety in my question. He kept his head and eyes focused on the ground, but nodded his head slightly. I smiled lifting his head with my hands and giving him a peck on the cheek. “Then I guess this means we're dating?” I asked, causing him to give a smile, although you could tell he was still shocked. He was about to say something but was cut off at the shrill shriek from the bell signaling lunch was over. I gave him another peck on the cheek before darting inside the building. “See ya after classes!!” I called behind me.