Tao (EXO-M)

Kpop One-Shots

Because OT12!!

Character: Tao

Group: EXO

For: tumblr_m4l844r8tj1rq9zqzo1_500
 this is for my friend madz! she was then one to get me into k-pop, and her ultimate bias is tao.... I MISS YOU MADZ!!!!!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 


_____ pov.

You were walking threw the woods when You heard a shriek. 'Wtf?!' You thought running towards the scream. As You were running You heard another scream, and some laughter that sounded like a male. You slowed down as You got closer to the laughing voices. You looked, 'all male, probably 11 or 12 in the group.....' You walked closer, confusion on your face as the one screaming stopped and stared at you blushing a deep red. The others turned around wondering what cause this to there friend. When they noticed you they bowed and you being you just gave an awkward  wave. " ummmm hi, I'm Tao and uh, how much of that did you see?" The screamer asked. " enough...." You replied, causing him to blush even darker. As you glanced at the others there was another ear piercing screech and Tao ran behind what looks to be the leader of the group. They all started laughing especially at your confused face. That's when you realized. " omfg, your EXO!" They all looked at you a glint of fear in their eyes. 'They probably don't want to be seen by any fan girls....' You thought, staring at them. " and you are?" Xiumin said, looking at you skeptically. " oh! Sorry, I'm _____! And don't worry, I won't tell people you're here!" You exclaimed, looking back at Tao, who was still hiding behind kris. " why on the one day we have off and go camping you forget the bug spray!!!!" He said trying to shake off the misquote on his arm, without touching them. You chuckled, as the rest roll there eyes. Reaching behind you and grabbing out a can from your backpack, you tossed a can of bug spray to Tao. " thanks sooooooo much!!! They're like mini demons!!!" He said using up every last drop in the can. You chuckled again just nodding to him as a welcome.

-time skip of gucci~-

It's been a month or two cense you meet Tao and the rest of EXO. You and the others have grown close, but not as close as you and Tao. Ever since then the two of you have been inseparable! You were even allowed to go and watch them practice. Of coarse at first there managers weren't to happy about it, until they saw how much of an improvement you were to  the group's practices. You always seemed to give them new energy while you were there. But time was running short and soon you would have to go back to America. " hey guys! Um Can we.... talk?" You asked, and instantly after mentally scolding yourself for letting your nervousness get the best of you. " yeah sure _____ what do need?" Luhan asked as you and the boys were walking to their dorms. It was after their practice and they did so good that there managers decided to let them go home early. " well you all know that my homeland is America....." You started, trailing off near the end. " yeah and....?" Kris asked urging you to continue, as Tao looked at you sadly as if he already knew what you were going to say. " well I have to leave in like a day or two to go back..." You said almost a whisper, looking down. But they all heard you and stopped staring at you. " y-you're kidding!?" Chen asked with a tint of pain in his voice. " I'm so sorry.... I wish I could stay but..." You were cut off by Tao asking the others to give you a minute alone. They all walked away a cloud of depression hanging over the group. " is there anything to make you stay?" He asked, you could hear the hope in his voice. " I-I don't know Tao...." You looked down instantly feeling depressed at having to put the boys threw this. " well.... What if you had a boyfriend?" You looked at him shocked. " 1. Who would want to date me! And 2. How would I be able to find a boyfriend within two days?!" You exclaimed, actually thinking about the idea. " I would...." He whispered, but you heard it clear as day. You smiled at him, " you know what, that might actually be a good idea...." You said smirking when he looked up at you a grin on his face. " so will you be my girlfriend?!" He asked hopefully, you smiled and nodded. Right before you were going to kiss a little beetle landed on his arm, causing him to scream. You chuckled killing it, and he smiled at you. "you're my little demon killer....."