Ending One

Through Worlds

“You’re late,” Hakyeon teased, taking Sanghyuk’s hand and pulling him to his feet.

“How can I be late?” Sanghyuk questioned, pressing Hakyeon against himself and taking in the smell of his cologne, “I had no idea you’d fallen until I woke up this morning.”

“You mean you slept through the night without noticing I was gone?” Hakyeon pouted, but Sanghyuk knew he was only playing. He knew Sanghyuk was a heavy sleeper. The building could be burning down and there was a pretty good chance Sanghyuk would sleep through it.

“Maybe I would have noticed if you’d let me be the big spoon,” Sanghyuk smirked, pressing a quick kiss to Hakyeon’s lips.

“Something to remember for tonight,” Hakyeon laughed, pulling Sanghyuk into a much longer lip lock.

“Have you gotten much of a look at this world?” Sanghyuk asked once they parted, both a little short on breath.

“Not really,” Hakyeon admitted, “I was too busy waiting for you. I wanted to share it with you.”

“So cheesy,” Sanghyuk sighed, but the smile on his face told Hakyeon how happy he was. How much it meant to hear something like that.

“Come on,” Hakyeon laughed, dragging Sanghyuk behind him, “let’s go explore this world a little.”

Sanghyuk let Hakyeon lead, just enjoying how happy his lover was. There was still the fear that he would lose Hakyeon, that he would fall and Hakyeon would not follow, but the fear weakened more with each year that passed. As it stood, fate seemed to have no problem letting them be together and for that Sanghyuk was eternally grateful.

They were happy and that was the only thing that mattered.

A/N: honestly, between the two endings, this was much easier to write. i think 'cuz this is one is set up easier then the other.