.o5: Crazy

Trapped

I tried my hardest to reach Seon Ah’s place as fast as I could. It was a feat all on its own since I lived in the other side of town, but in this state of darkness? It was a nightmare!

I was ready to just haphazardly park my Mini when I noticed that someone has taken over my parking spot. The nerve of whoever it was!

I left my car signaled for hazard and was stomping my feet over to the parking space thief when he got off the blood red Audi R8. I was ready to take my imaginary claws out when he looked down at me with a very confused look. Probably because my arm was stretched out and my finger was pointing directly straight at him.

W-w-waeyo?” he asked, towering over me, raising both arms above his head as if in surrender. Do I look that scary?

I brought down my arm and told him with a shrug, “I was gonna rip you one for taking up my parking spot, but you’re too beautiful to inflict pain on.” I turned back to my car and parked it properly instead. It wasn’t as if I owned that spot legally. It was just an unspoken thing that people who lived in the building already knew.

I got out of my car, phone in hand, about to dial Seon Ah’s number when I noticed Mr. Parking Space Thief at the entrance seemingly waiting for somebody. I was about to head in when I noticed his hand wrapped around my wrist, stopping me from moving.

Yes?” I asked, irritation laced in my voice.

“Sorry, but do you happen to know anyone trapped in the elevator in this building?”

“Are you Johnny’s friend?”

“Uh, yes? You’re Seon Ah’s friend then?”

“Ok, those two move too fast as hell for us to know each other’s friends,” I stated. “Like I was able to ask you if you were Johnny’s friend and vice versa and I don’t even know who he is nor do you know who Seon Ah is.”

He chuckled at the ridiculousness of the situation but did not rebut. “Guess it happens when you’re in a life or death situation?”

Don’t even joke about that!” I chastised him. “They’ll be fine.”

“Arasso. Mianheyo,” he apologized, his hand rubbing his nape. “I’m Jaehyun, by the way.”

“And I’m Yoo Jin.”

He moved to the side making room for me, his hand laid out waiting for mine. “Shall we go?”

Of course I placed my hand in his. With a grin on my face, I responded, “We shall.”

 

- x -

 

I was able to push through until the 16th floor when I noticed that my knees felt weak. Why did she have to live in the 18th floor again?

I was about to fall on the floor when I felt an arm wrapped around my waist, keeping me still. I obviously know whose arm in was. With his body almost molded with mine, I could smell him— for your information, he smells like layers of Agua di Gio products. And let me tell you, ADG is one of my favorite scents. Ever.

Saving myself from looking like a lovesick fool, I immediately thanked him and stood up right. “Sorry.”

“No big deal,” he dismissed. “Are you tired? I could piggy back you if you want?”

I blushed at his suggestion, it wasn’t as if I was not imagine him doing it like for the last 15 flights of stairs or so, not that I would admit it to him. But damn son! He asked! I don’t want to sound so eager by quickly saying yes!

He was crouching down, his back ready for me. Of course I had to wonder why.

C’mon,” his head twisted to side, attempting to look at me. “You said yes, right? I don’t mind, I promise.”

What the fudge? Did I just said yes out loud?

Well it was too late to back out so wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, my legs at his sides with this arms supporting the underside of my legs. He did offer his back to me— his seemingly muscular back. Can he just take off his shirt?

“Do you want me to?”

The hell? I was really confused. “Want you to what?”

“Want me to take off my shirt?” he laughed.

“Ohmygod!” I shrieked. “Was I thinking out loud?!”

He continued to laugh at my misfortune of constantly having my foot in my mouth. He was making his way to the stairs when I tapped his chest a couple of times (I wasn’t copping a feel!) and he stopped.

“Yes? Were you trying to cop a feel?” he inquired smugly.

“You wish!” I moved my finger in a circular motion and signaled him to turn around. “Can you just move to the elevator door for a few seconds?”

“Sure,” he obliged. “But what are you gonna do? It’s not like we can open the door.”

“I’m just going to inform Seon Ah that we’re here already.” I knocked on the elevator’s steel door, rather loudly. “Babe! I’m already here! Help’s on the way!”

We heard something getting thrown at one of the tenants door with a muffled ‘shut up!’. He responded to it with a ‘whatever!’ then we heard the locks being opened.

Afraid that we’re going to get caught, Jaehyun rushed towards the stairs and ascended, two steps at the time, both of us in a state of hysterics.

“You’re crazy!” I tell him, still giggling at our antics.

“Maybe,” he responds. “But only for you.”

Good thing he wasn’t facing me because I’m sure I’m beet red all over again. This thief didn’t just steal my parking space, but I think he’s stealing my heart too. Honestly? I don’t mind. At all.

 


 

I clearly enjoyed writing this one.xP