.o2: Intruder

Trapped

“I’m Johnny,” he introduces himself. “Johnny Seo Young Ho.”

 


 

Johnny. Cute. Juvenile, but cute. He could have introduced himself as John, but whatever. At least he’s cute. Hot. Handsome. Damn.

“I’m Chang Seon Ah. It’s a pleasure to meet, although the circumstance is less than to be desired,” I responded to him with a laugh. He laughed with me. And I swooned. Again.

I checked my phone to see my bestfriend responding to the group chat we have after I sent Mr. 1804’s, or Johnny as he mentioned, picture.

 

All those ten Y’s on your text is justified. Jump him! Ravage him! Damn girly, get him!

 

Apparently, she’s coherent enough to notice and count my juvenile attempt to send across a message. Sorry, but emoticons are not enough.

I replied to her with his name and her reaction was almost the same as mine.

 

Good thing he’s reallyyyyyyyyyy good looking because Johnny sounds like someone who gets beat up a lot. Then again, there’s Johnny Depp and he’s hot af too.

 

 

“Help’s on their way,’ he informs me with a soft smile. “My friends are on their way here.” His hair was sloppily sitting just a bit on top of his eyes and he grabbed a bunch of his bangs and combed his fingers thru it. I think I my lips in awe. Or want. Whichever. Don’t care.

“Err… mine too,” I answered meekly without looking up at him. “I mean my friends are on their way too.” I was fidgeting. I could feel my hands getting sweaty and I am hoping that the perspiration doesn’t spread anywhere else.

I bent my knees so they’re at level with my chest and I rested my head on top. I’m honestly tired and I would really like to sleep now. Any chances he’d get mad if I ask him to be my pillow? Yes? No?

I peeked over my folded arms and took a quick look at him. I noticed that he was dressed semi-formally. A white collared shirt, hidden in a black pullover, black skinny slacks, and a pair of leather laced up derby shoes.

I couldn’t help myself and I already blurted out, “From where did you come from?”

I guess he was surprised by my sudden question since his eyes suddenly got wide, but that was just for a second, he smiled that lip curled smile again and for the umpteenth time I swooned.

“Came from a friend’s stag party,” he shrugged. “What about you?”

“Bachelorette party myself.”

“Yours?” he inquired, curiously.

No!” I immediately denied. “It’s my friend’s. She’s about to get married the day after next.”

“Really? Hyun Bin’s gonna get married the day after next too.”

“Cool. Too bad we’re probably going to miss the weddings, right?" I rhetorically asked. I was already yawning. I am so tired.

He probably noticed how lethargic I was getting because he gently placed his palm on the side of my head and rested it on his shoulder. I’ve never felt this kind of warmth and comfort in such a long time, breathing in his amazing scent, I slowly found myself being lulled to sleep. My thoughts all about a certain tall guy with plump lips with tips that curl so high up.

 

 


 

©AFTERGLOW

While I believe ya'll have noticed already but just in case you haven't then this is an AU story wherein the boys are older than they really are

Johnny is 26, Ten is 25, and Jaehyun is 24. I dunno, I just felt the need to get this out here.

In any case, if you are reading this and you have shown interest in this little drabble of idea of mine then I apologize for the shortness. I've revised this already and I honestly think the chapter cut is right where it should be. The original chapter was just a page long, sooooooo...