Chappie Five

My Youtuber Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chappie Five

"ing hell tae, do that one more time I'mma throw you off this car I swear to ing god-"
"I thought you were atheism?" Taehyung asked, immediately stopping his fanboying, causing Yoongi to sigh.

"whatever, we're here now." Yoongi turned in to the gates and Jimin and Taehyung's jaws dropped at the sight of the house. The house was so big... So goddamn big that people would think that it was a castle. There were LED neon lasers shining everywhere, there were even bodyguards standing right at the front doors and a long line of people queueing for it. The trio exited the car and the 95 duo looked around in awe. Grass patches and small water fountains were found surrounding the gigantic mansion and there were mini-bars in the gardens, neon lights shining from the stands. Everybody looked like they were having so much fun, dancing, laughing, while bobbing thei rheads to the loud music booming from the speakers that were on stands. Hell, they even spotted a DJ stand right in front of the water fountain. 

"babe,tae, let's get going," Yoongi nodded his head towards the big front doors where the body guards were at. Yoongi gave them a small smile and nod before being let in, "they're with me," he pointed towards the duo before shooting the two a smug smirk.

The moment they entered, it was like the scene from most movies you've watched that features drunken teenagers dancing(and by dancing I mean grinding), laughing and twerking on the LED dance floor. It was dark, yes, but that was the thrill of coming to places like this. The house was huge, and it smelt like food, , smoke... and alcohol. There was a buffet table on the right side of the room, a long spread of delicious looking food, with wine and some other beverages on the table. The bar was on the left side, taking up quite a lot of space and there were deluxe, luxurious looking couches situated at every corner of the big- gigantic house. It basically looked ike any other ordinary club. 

The smoke machines were on the big set-up stage just at the end of the room, another DJ was on the portable DJ stand, bobbing his head to the music as he swipes his hands on the disc. And for sure he cranked up the volume when Turn down for what was played. "ing head... I hate that song..." Yoongi shouted, not like anbody could hear him other than Tae and Jimin. 

The neon dance floor was like the game twisters, only this time, the colors were neon and they were shining at diffrent timings. Purple, then blue, then green, then orange, then pink. The atmosphere was perfect for a performance to take place.

"Yo yo yoooooooo..!!!!!" the DJ boomed into the mic, emitting cheers and excited howls from the party animals below the stage. 

"Tonight we're all pumped up huh?" Zico, who was expectatedly the Dj hollered into the mic, raising up his hand in a fist pump, earning loud hollering back, woots and woahs were filled as more people came in to the place.

The trio sat on the stools on the bar, ordering a few beverages- vodka with raspberry mix for jimin, gin martini for Yoongi and orange juice for innocent Taetae. The couple shot Taehyung a dirty look before taking a sip of their drink, both groaning in pleasure at the same time, this time, tae was the one who shot them the look.

"So... are y'all ready for tonight?!" once again, the dj shouted into the mic, his other free hand clutching onto his headphone as he played an oh-so familiar set of song. 

The crowd cheered and screamed, and the DJ just let them. 

The intro started playing and everyone started jamming(even harder), Taehyung just scanned the crowd, looking for a certain someone whom he was expecting, but to no avail, his eye candy wasn't there... yet.

Jimin leaned over and peered over Taehyung, spottng his target. "Jeon JUngCocK!!" He shouted loudly right into taehyug's ears. The poor fellow had to clutch his ear, unaware of the familiar and long awaited presense of a certain someone. "Hey Tae," Taehyung looked up at the oh so familiar voice, almost screaming in delight and shock at the sight. 

Well ... His... prince charming? His eye candy is here.. standing right in front of him, smiling/grinning at him through the dim lights, with the LED lights and... other stuff shining on him .

The older youtuber looked at him in a dazed expresion, and Jungkook is honestly worried. , did he dress too inappropraitely? Was he too ugly? He put on an extra amount of eyeliner though... "taehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter