chappie 6

My Youtuber Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

previously;

"I...I like you..." Finally! ing FINaaLlY!!

Jungkook just smiled and pulled his chin up gently, moving in even closer that their faces are just inches apart. 

"Me too.." was all he said before leaning in even more.

Taehyung's heart felt like it was going to explode, Jungkook was moving in so so so slowly, but honestly taehyung felt like the situation couldn't be any better. 

Suddenly, his head felt like it was being hit on the back, andhe groaned loudly, whimpering in pain. Jungkook stared at him in shock and worry. 

"Tae? Are youokay? Taehyung... Are you alright? Tae...tae... TAE!!" 

And then, everything turned black. 

 

"tae, girl wake the up please. guys, he's not waking up!" the familiar voice of jimin rang in his ears, and he could feel the slight pain of discomfort on the back of his neck, a weight on his stomach and the strong sense of nausea in his system. he could feel something hard and thick under his head, fitting it nicely and he fought the urge to moan and nuzzle into t he warm and comfort. 

 

"taehyung, please, wake up." warm palms cup the side of his cold skin, and he could feel warm breath hitting his face and the feeling of something coming towards his face, and his curiosity took over his body, and before the other could lean in any closer; taehyung shot his eyes open and sat up, accidentally slamming his forehead onto someone else's. 

 

a loud yelp and whimper was followed, while the alleged stranger groaned and the warmth he once felt just a mere minute ago was gone, emitting another whine out of taehyung. the surroundings were buzzing, and taehyung's head felt heavy. 

 

"w-what's... happening?" taehyung rasped out, throat in no state to function as it was too dry. he could hear the crowd gasping and sighing in suppposed relief, and then a familiar scream from a horse and galloping towards him, then bracing himself for the impact. 

 

the tackle to the ground elicted a cheer and gasp from people in the crowd but it didn't take long for the crowd to disperse and the loud music being boomed throughout the entire place. 

 

the horse neighed and nuzzled taehyung, laughing when taehyung whined and pushed the horse away, "hoseok hyung, i'm fine... i'm- confused? what happened?" taehyung stood up with the help of hoseok's help, his arms around his waist for support just in case. 

 

a certain raven haired looked at the exchange of the two and he couldn't help but feel a certain burn and stinging sensation of jealousy in his guts, and his eyes had unknowingly set a glare onto the two, and jimin just whistled at the boy's reaction. he stalked towards him with a sly grin and leaned up to whisper into his ears, "you might want to toneit done a little because that happens. a lot." and jimin shrieked when jeongguk just huffed and stomped his foot before turning around with one swiff movement, making a move to the gents. 

 

"so you're telling me i passed out, and jeongguk- The Jeongguk caught me, and heard me mumur those disgusting words?" taehyung reiterated, eyes wide as saucers as hoseok just hummed and played with his locks, stiffling a laugh because of the situation taehyung was in. a hit on the chest and a whine before hoseok finally bursted out laughing, attracting some people's attention at the sight and taehyung just whined even louder before pushing past his way to the gents. 

 

 

'i like you, hehe' 

 

those words that was slurred o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter