Chappie Four

My Youtuber Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: For those people whp read my other stories such as Nothing like us and are wondering why I tend to be more active on updating My Youtuber Boyfriend rather than Nothing like us. That's because My Youtuber Boyfriend is a more... easy-going story and its freestyle, it doesn't really have a plot? I mean, it has a plot but it doesn't have a rather complex story plot unlike Nothing like us. While Nothing like us is plotted story and has a certain amount of chapters, not to mention it contians more angst and and drama unlike this story. But don't worry, I'll be updating it soon( i guess..) not sure if you guys are anticipating on it but thanks for reading this then! Now back to the chapter XD Enjoiiii~

Chappie Four 

TheGoldenMak97 subscribed to your channel! 
TheGoldenMak97 liked your video!
TheGoldenMak97 liked your video! 
TheGoldenMak97 liked your video!
TheGoldenMak97 commented: +Taetae's Adventures you look cute with your blonde hair ;) would love to see it soon, but don't spoil your scalp tho :3

.....

"Jimothyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ASJOSIHIAHSHDOIECNOInojHIO" 

"What a wonderful morning~ Jimin thought as he set his morning tea down on the counter top and took a deep breath. "I swear to God I'm going to killthat Jeon guy when I see him..." he grumbled under his breath through his gritted teeth as he leaned  his front against the kitchen counter, watching his pathetic (best)friend squealing like a dying whale. . Just as he was about to take a sip of his hot tea, a certain someone jumped on his back, hugginghim from behind before squealing right into his ears.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Chimchimmieeeeeeee!!!!!" Tae hugged his bestie's middle tightly, and Jimin groaned loudly. "ing hell.... I'm going to kill that kid later when I see him later-" and again, just when Jimin's lips are touching the edge of the cup, tilting it back as the hot tea flowed down slowly to touch his lips, his best friedn just had to disrupt that moment(again). 

"What did you just mutter chim?! You're seeing Jeon kid later?! Where? When? Why? Ho-" 
"Kim taetae as much as I love you, I'm really very thirsty and frustrated cuz I can't drink my damn tea properly," Jimin took a deep breath before letting it out, forcing a smile. "So, why not... you go take a bath first, and I'll tell you the deets later hm?" He turned around and placed his adorable chubby hands on tae's shoulder. 

Tae had an adorable pout on his face before nodding. 

"Fine... B-but, if you just happen to-"
"Alright alright alright now go bathe!" The orange haired quickly ushered his hyper friend to bathe. 

Tae nodded before running to the nearest bathroom, not before running back to his room to grab his clothes.

It took 18 minutes for tae to settle down for their Friday routine. They both have morning tea or coffee(but they both prefer tea though), bathe, dress up, scroll through thei rsocial media before getting ready for Uni. Come back from Uni and do their homework if they have, but lets be real, there's no such thing as 'no homework'as a Uni students, am I right? Scroll through their social media and interact with their fans before watching a movie till the next morning and fall asleep on the couch. 

This Friday was a special one though, Yoongi has invited the duo to a party of Namjoon's, aka Rap Monster, a really y beast, known for his y and smooth rapping, he's done quite an amount of collaborations that year, with many other famous Youtubers such as Zico, a half-korean and half-Amer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter