fate

Moshi Moshi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"TAEHYUUUNNG" screamed Jungkook across their apartment. No reply. "TAE, ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING?" he screamed louder but again, no reply. It was 9:00 on a Saturday morning, Jungkook had to go catch his flight but his ride cancelled last minute. He was gonna ask Taehyung but looks like he is still sleeping. He walked into his room and found his roommate still fast asleep, all sprawled out on his bed like a starfish. He tried poking him a few times and calling him but he wouldn't wake up. Jungkook noticed the large stuffed rabbit at the edge of his bed, he grinned and took it in his hands. "Are you really not gonna wake up?" he asked one last time. No reaction. "That's it.." He took the stuffed rabbit and wacked Taehyung in the head with it. "YAH" Jungkook yelled. Taehyung had finally woken up. He groaned, "What the hell are you doing?" 

"Can you drive me to the airport please?" Jungkook asked, turning calm all of the sudden. "Isn't your girlfriend coming to pick you up?" Taehyung replied half asleep. Jungkook signed, "She's just a friend...and something came up last minute so she can't come anymore. So please Tae, I'm gonna miss my flight."

"Ugh fine..." Taehyung said as he finally sat up from his bed. Jungkook lightened up, "Thanks, now go brush your teeth and brush your hair. You look like death." he said as he was ruffling Tae's hair. He finally threw the stuffed rabbit back onto the bed and started walking out the room. Taehyung took the chance to grab the stuffed rabbit and threw it at him as he was walking out the door. "That little punk..."

 

 

Taehyung had finally gotten ready and the two of them headed to the airport. They expected it to be really busy as it was a Saturday morning but surprisingly it wasn't. They got the luggage out of the car and went towards the check-in area. Thinks went by quickly and Jungkook was ready to go. "Guess I'm off n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter