meeting again

Moshi Moshi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung and Sujeong sat down across from each other. They had a bit of a staring contest but they both ended up laughing. The atmosphere was a little awkward but at the same time it was like the old times. Taehyung broke the silence between them. "I thought you were running errands."

"I was but I decided to go take a break and get some coffee."

"Cafe latte perhaps?" He wondered, knowing how often she used to drink it when they were together. It was her favourite. She was shocked knowing he still remembered, but she found it cute.

"Wow, either you read my mind or you just have a really good memory." Sujeong smiled. At that moment she also remembered. "By chance, did you get a caramel macchiato while you were here?" she raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, I did actually. Looks like you read my mind too." 

Taehyung had butterflies all over. All those feelings he had back in the day just came rushing back all of the sudden, as if they never left. His curiosity came back also. Sujeong broke up with him suddenly that night and he never saw her around, until now. "Sujeong, I know this is really random but did you like disappear or something after us?"

"Ahh, I guess I did disappear. I never told you why either, right?" Taehyung nodded. "I guesss I have some explaining to do. I'll start from the beginning." Taehyung was all eyes and ears at this point.

"You know how I always talked about my dad's company and how he wanted to expand to other regions?" he nodded as she started to explain. "Well, eventually he did. They opened a branch in Japan so my family had to move there. To be honest, I didn't want to go that much but I couldn't stay here by myself, plus the entire family wanted to go anyways. So knowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter