moshi moshi

Moshi Moshi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Taehyung sat quietly inside the cafe, it was raining heavily outside and there was even thunder. He thought he'd stay back for a while until it died down, but it's not like he would want to go home either. His roommate Jungkook is bringing a friend over, a female friend that is. He claims they are just friends so far but Taehyung is sure there is something going on between them. He didn't remember her name though. Yeri? Yein? Yerin? But besides that he didn't want to be in the same place as them. Not because of them doing anything weird or lovely dovey, but because Jungkook would be constantly bothering Taehyung, barging into his room randomly asking him for dating advice and if he should make a move. Taehyung being Taehyung, he would just tell him to follow his heart, but Jungkook loves arguing back and bringing up his past relationships. He would always ask "Was it that easy when you dated Sujeong?". That was the annoying part, the fact that he would bring that up almost everytime. So Taehyung would just brush him off and scold him for making the poor girl wait in the living room by herself. 

 Now thinking back at that, he remembered. It was a name that had a lot of meaning to him. Sujeong. Ryu Sujeong. His first love. The girl that made him the happiest man on earth, that was until they broke up after 1 year of dating. He never knew the true reason why though. After the break-up they didn't speak to each other. Taehyung tried reaching out to her again but she never picked up or the line wasn't working. He assumed that she moved since he didn't see her around at all either. That was the story of Taehyung's first love. Fast forward 2 years and he still remembers everything. Maybe that was just the power of first loves.

 Taehyung looked outside, the thunder had stopped but there was still a lot of rain. Rain. Heavy rain.

April 27th 2014

Sujeong and Taehyung were in the middle of having a 1 vs. 1 basketball game when it started pouring heavily on them. The closest place they could find shelter was in a telephone booth. The two of them ended up being squished inside together for a while.

Sujeong noticed Taehyung kept on smiling. She asked him what was so funny. "Nothing." He replied back with another one of his classic gummy smiles. "Why? Do like being crammed in a tiny telephone booth?" She joked.

"No. But I like the fact that I'm close to you."

"Eyy, since when did you be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter