Part 4

Hope is Here ~ Jung Hoseok OneShot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your point of view

As my eyes are closed I can feel that my cheeks are getting red. He kisses my hair and he places his chin on my head. He holds me tight. I don't hear anything. The only thing that matters now is that I am at his hands. I feel like the safest person on earth. He is like a hero that came to save me. Like he took all my worries with just one touch. I hide my head at his arms as I hold him from his waist.

J-Hope's point of view

I can feel her moving her head at my arms. I lift my head and I see the sky. I feel peaceful and happy. For such a long time I feel free. For a moment at least because this is not going to last forever. I can see people coming close to us. I can hear fans approaching. I look down at her. She looks so tiny in my hands. She looks like a part of me that has been missing all this time. I want to stay like this forever but...
“J-HOPE!!!” someone screams far behind me. I turn my head quickly and I can feel her head lifting. We are back to reality. She takes her hands from me first. We stare at each other and at that time I knew that we are meant to be together. I look into her beautiful green eyes and I can see how I can lost my self into them.

Your point of view

When I don't have his arms around, I miss him already. He keeps staring at me but then I hear again girls screaming his name. I look at my drawings at his hand, so he does too.
“Sorry” I say to him and I turn to leave because this is too embarrassing already.
“No, no” is the only thing that I hear him say before I leave to get into my car. I feel so stupid for some reason. What was that? Maybe I am dreaming again. That can't be true. I am not staring in a Kdrama or a movie. I go to open the door and try to get in when a familiar hand pulls me out again. This I know it's his I can recognize it. But I never expected the thing that happened after, not even in my dreams. He kissed me.
Me, he does even know who I am, but he did. He could kiss whoever he wants but he choose to kiss me in that situation. His hands cup my head as his lips are touching mine. He has closed his eyes as he turns his head to kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter