Part 2

Hope is Here ~ Jung Hoseok OneShot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your point of view

When I finally find the door that I came from I exit the building. I try to calm my self down. Expect from the fact that I got to the boys bathroom, I saw him. I was vomiting at the bathroom with him hearing everything. I cover my face with my hands as put my back at the wall.
After the most humiliating moment of my life I have to get in the concert. But still from all the idols there is has to be him or at list another member of Bangtan. Karma is a .
I go back again at the line I was. I don't see the girls that were fighting before. The security guards must have taken them away.
I pass the entrance and I go at the front so I can see better. My height is no helping me at all. The concert starts with BtoB. I am not a fan but I have to be honest I enjoy their songs. It was like a warm up for what is going to came.
After them I was time for Bangtan. Everyone started to scream. I got pushed by so many people that I actually got under the stage. I tried to get back to my place by pushing people. I am not a rude person but this a concert not a war.
I didn't saw the boys performance properly and I lost even him. I have to be honest that I could here them that their were tired. When their performance ended I only saw Jhopes back as he was leaving the stage. I saw the microphone's cable on his neck tacked into his green shirt. His puts a hand behind his neck to wipe out his sweat. And then someone hits me and I fell to the ground. I look up and I see the girl with the Jhope shirt that was fighting with the other girl. She doesn't even say sorry to me. But I didn't expect it from a girl with her behavior. As I stand up I see that they left the stage. I lost my chance to see them. I start running towards the exit. I was so angry. It is not fair. This is what I wanted for so long and it took me so long to make it true. As I am out of the building I take my drawings out. I smile.

Jhope's point of view

I drink the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter