Part 3

Hope is Here ~ Jung Hoseok OneShot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jhope's point of view

“Wow” says Namjoon. “Are you ok?” he asks me. I might look really shocked. I am actually. I never thought that someone can have me as a “hero”. That girl looks so happy in the picture, but I can see deep in her eyes that she gone through a lot. The time that she put on to make these drawings. And she gave her everything to make them. She has such a great talented. And of all she choose me. I feel bleed that I have someone like her as a fan or..... A fan? Why a fan? She doesn't talk like a regular fan. The way she talks about me is different from other. She gets hope from me to keep on. That is way I choked because she isn't obsessed but she admires me as a person. She thinks that I am beautiful in every way. She know how I felt before and how much I try.
“I will be back in a second.” I say to Namjoon. I have to find her. She is going to be somewhere here. I take my jacket and I leave the room. I can feel Namjoon's eyes hooked at my back.

Your point of view

I have nothing else to do here now. I saw the boy or at least their backs and I left my drawings to him. I don't if he will read it. He doesn't know english. Maybe he can make Rap Mon read it. No he wouldn't bother. He has so many letters to read. Why mine?
As I get in the car I remember something. I forgot to that I have put a picture of mine in the letter. Oh no he saw me, my embarrassment. I get out of the car quickly to go back. But that time I go from the back door because at the front there are some people out.
The door is still unlocked as before. I get in. I look around and I go close to the table with the food. When I get to the letters I start searching at J-Hope's basket. There are many letters and I recognize some from before. He didn't saw it then. But I couldn't find mine. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter