Part 1

Hope is Here ~ Jung Hoseok OneShot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your point of view

Traffic. I have been in my car for the past two hours. KCON will start in a couple hours and I haven't even gone to the hotel. I keep thinking what it will be like there. I am alone, no one come to the concert with me. The money is a lot but I managed to come without anyone following me. I look out of the window. The sky is blue and I can smell the spring air.
After an hour, I finally get to the hotel. I have no time to get dressed as I wanted to. I go quickly to the mirror at the bathroom. I look so messed up. My hair is wild and I try it to fit it with my fingers. My hair is short and I think after the so many times I dye it looks weak. The mix of brown and blond is making my hair even worse.
After I live the room, wearing black pants and an over-sized white t-shirt with a mix of a little light green and dark green at the sleeves, I go to get a taxi. I am caring my drawings with me to put them in the basket with his name and the other fan letters. My car won't be helpful there. Paris is a big beautiful city and is better to move on foot than by car. When I finally pay the taxi driver I try to find my VIP ticket. I will be at the front seats. Who knows if I will have a chance again. If I have a chance to see him.
At the entrance there is a big crowd. I see fans wearing shirts with their favorite person in kpop. There are many ARMYs. Now that BTS is more popular, people start to support them more. Then I hear people screaming. What happened? is there a thief or something?
Then I see him. His is wearing a hat and a mask. With his free hand he is waving at the fans. I can imagine his smile behind the mask. His ears are out of the hat and it makes him look even cuter.
Fans are screaming the members names. When they finally get in, I see two girls arguing. My eye catch first the girl with a t-shirt that says J HOPE with big white letters. And then out of no where that girl grabs the other girls hair. My eyes open wide. That is not a behavior. I don't know what she is saying because is in a language I don't understand. It is not even korean. I see security running to set them apart. I leave these girls and I go to wait on line.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter