The Story

The Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hoseok really put me back to my room at 3 in the morning. He piggybacked me to the guest room in his house. We were so in love that night.

 

I still can't believe that Hoseok just proposed me. I looked at the ring on my finger again and can't help but smile. I changed to my sleeping outfit and washed my face.

I lied on the bed and watched the ceiling. This is Hoseok's house. This is the second time I stayed in here. Now I know his family and got close to them after some time.

 

When I remembered the old times, I couldn't believe what I have now.

 

Hoseok wasn't even my boyfriend a year ago. But I was with him for almost 3 years, doing my part as a friend, bestfriend, a fangirl, a girlfriend, a dance partner, and accompany him through many sleepless nights.

 

I was a fangirl of BTS and I was so lucky to meet him accidentally at one concert. I was lost in the backstage and he helped me. He accidentally brought my hoodie and my phone that day. I was so crazy when he contacted me afterwards. I couldn't believe it was him, Jhope, Jung Hoseok, the one and only rapper and dancer of BTS that I like a lot.

 

After several days, I believed it was Jhope, and we started to chat like friends do. First it was just a conversation between an idol and a fangirl, like an interview, the fangirl wants to know a lot of things about him and the boyband, while he was also an idol who wanted to know how fans think about him. During the first two months, we chat every 3 or 4 days, when we have time, and we talked about BTS. How is the practice, how the songs were produced, how are the other member doing, and also a lot about the past concert and music shows. He also liked to ask me about college life, a life he said he would never experience since he only went to learn dancing in a dance academy.

 

I don't remember when exactly we become close, but he called me one night after practice. I tried talking, but he didn't answer. He never called me before. I asked him what happened and why calling. He said he only needed to hear someone talking to him, about things that are not related to BTS and his job.

 

I guess he was feeling so tired from his routine, so I told him about my college life. My lecturers, my bestfriends and the fun things we do here, my dance crew and our struggle to arrange a dance competition event, and many things.

 

During the call, I heard his mood changed gradually. He was able to ask things back and chuckled, and responded with his own story. He laughed at the end of the call. He said he had to end the call because his phone battery was low, he didn't bring his charger with him and he was still in the studio at 4 in the morning. I myself was sleepy as hell, it was 2 in the morning at where I am and I also wondered how much phone credit has he used to make international call like this. Before he hung up, he said "I'm really happy talking to you. You don't act like a typical fangirl who receive a call from her idol." And then I told him to sleep, because I need to sleep too.

 

I couldn't sleep that night. Eventhough Jhope said I was not a typical fangirl, I guess I was just a typical girl who couldn't sleep after her crush just called.

 

Since that night, we became very close and more open about other things. We talked about our family, about the other BTS member, our dreams, even we plan to create a choreography together someday.

 

All of those happened in 6 months, and as much as I wanted to see him again, he was just an idol whom I love so much, who lived far away from me. Someone wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter