The Rules

The Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jagiiiii, I'm finally here.. can't wait to see you." Hoseok chat appeared in my phone screen.

"Can't wait to see you too. Have some rest before the rehearsal.😘😘😘" I replied.

 

It was one day before the wedding and I was busy preparing many things, including taking care Hoseok's parents who came two days before him. He was still in the midst of promoting album but we have talked to Bang PDnim about this.

 

Epilogue On Stage is coming but we want to arrange the wedding before it. Hoseok said if we wait for the concert to finish, it would be too long. He wanted the wedding before Epilogue. We only have 6 months to prepare everything, but I was good at organizing things, so I arranged most of the wedding preparation, from venue, invitation card, catering, decoration, even my wedding dress. Bang PDnim has agreed to give BTS 3 days off for the sake of my wedding.

 

As how Hoseok explained, "I am not allowed to have girlfriend, it's in the contract. But what about wife? I'm allowed to have wife right? So that's what I do." A bit tricky I know, but I love him even more when he fight for our relationship like this.

 

So he has arrived. I bet he will call me after this. I called Hoseok's mother and told her that Hoseok is here, she can meet him later, but I can't because groom and bride were not allowed to meet before the wedding.

 

"Hello? Ah yes, Eun Sol-ah. I will talk to him after he took a rest. The rehearsal is at 3 right?" She asked when I called her.

 

"Yes eommonim. See you at three." I replied her.

 

I was busy with my phone, replying my friends' messages about tomorrow. Not many friends that I invited, only the closest ones. Suddenly a voice, no, two familiar voices appeared from somewhere in front of my house.

 

"Noona? Eun Sol noona.." two voices echoing from the front door. I opened the door and found Jimin and Taehyung smiling. "Helloooooooo!" The three of us literally screamed at each other and hugs each other.

 

I made them two glasses of orange juice and I sat with them at the guest room.

 

"Hobi hyung really hate us for this." Jimin started the conversation.

 

"Yeah when we left him, he was furious. He said 'how could you do this to me?? I don't meet her for at least six weeks and you two would just come over to her house? Without me? I thought you were my friends?!'" Taehyung repeated what Hoseok said.

 

All of us laughed at Taehyung imitating Hoseok.

 

"How was the flight?" I asked.

 

"Great, we had fun flying here, because no schedule in 3 days, meaning holiday!" Jimin answered excitedly. Taehyung nodded his head agree and drank his orange juice.

 

"How about you Noona? Is everything ready? For the wedding?" Taehyung asked considerately.

 

"Well, I hope so. I've worked so hard for this so I wish that everything tomorrow will be great."

 

"Hobi hyung always said that he feel bad for letting you arrange everything alone." Jimin informed me what I have heard from Hoseok several times everytime he called.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter