The Wedding Day #1

The Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up at 2.50 the next morning, and felt my heart rate increased already. Today is the day. Oh my. Is it true? I check my calendar, check the date, the time and my wallpaper. It was a prewedding picture of me and Hoseok, we were walking hand in hand in a long walk with trees on both sides. The photo was taken from behind our back. It was written today's date. So it's true. It's today.

 

I quickly woke up and make a glass of milk tea. I also ate some cookies then took a quick shower. When I finished showering, it was 3.30 in the morning. I heard the the make up artist already came. I entered my room and found the three of them there, they were preparing the make up kit. They quickly advised me to wear my short and a shirt. They started the make up and I just sat there. We have to be ready by 7.30.

 

Around 4.15, my phone rang loudly but I couldn't pick up since I left it on my bed. One of the MUA took it and read the caller's name. It',s 'Hobi'. She said. I asked her to answer the p one and said I can't use my phone while I'm doing my make up.

 

After she talked to Hoseok, she was 'oooooo'ing and said "Omooo he is very sweet, isn't he? He said he is sending breakfast for you and you have to eat them well." I just chuckled and smiled proudly of Hoseok. He can always make me happy. "Well, that's just how he is." I told all of them. They were still busy talking about how adorable Hoseok is.

 

They finished putting on make up and I was getting ready to wear my dress. The hairdo is half-finished and they will continue the hairdo after I wear the dress.

 

Meanwhile at the hotel, Hoseok POV

 

I finished everything quickly. Hairdo, checked. Make up, checked. Trousers and shirt, checked. I was waiting for cordy Noona to finish wearing me the necktie. I checked my self in the mirror, and liked the hairdo so much. As Eun Sol always expected, I styled it the same way when I was in the No More Dream era. Small spikes here and there, and showing forehead, and color is chocolate.

 

I wanted to look not like daily Jhope or Jhope who was performing on a music show. Eun Sol also liked this hairstyle. I make a mental note to gave her the best smile once I met her. She'll fall in love with me again.

I smiled to my self and my phone rang. It was Namjoon. He woke up so early??

 

"Hey. What is it? Woke up already? You're no joke, man." I amswered his call.

 

"I'm not ready yet, but I'm up. Here, talk to Jimin." He said.

 

"Hobi hyung, are you done? Can I come over to your room? Taehyung and me has finished everything. 

 

"Hmmmm.. okay. I have finished everything. Come here with everyone, you have 10 minutes."

 

"But Jungkook and Jin hyung is not here. They go Eun Sol noona's house to deliver the food that you requested last night." Jimin said.

 

"It's okay. Just came in here with anybody there." I said.

 

"I'll come with Tae and Yoongi hyung. See you hyung!" and he hung up.

 

He showed up a minute later, because their room were only one floor downstairs from my room. I opened the door and saw Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi and my sister, Jiwoo eonnie. She came in first and quickly hugged me. I haven't met her at all while I was here and she looked so tall with her heels.

 

"Whoooa you look so mature!" Eonnie said while patting my cheek. "I can't believe you're getting married today!" she pinched my cheek with her hands now.

 

"Eonnie stop it, I don't want to have red cheeks outside." I said.

 

Jimin amd Taehyung played pretend, Jimin as the bride and Taehyung as the groom. They held each other's hand and walk slowly, making church's song noises. Well, they are vocals, so it wasn't exactly noises. They sang it well. I told them to stop because I was getting nervous because of their singing.

 

Yoongi hyung just sit on the edge of the bed, playing with his phone. "I never knew wedding can bring so much emotion like this." he said. I chuckled and asked him "What kind of emotion, hyung?"

 

"I don't know. I'm getting emotional just remembering how you and Eun Sol met for the first time in Seoul, and how all of us covering your back like crazy. Bang PDnim still asked me several times about when exactly you two started dating. I couldn't answer because I never know how you were with Eun Sol until 6 months ago you said you were getting married! Damn, what are you doing to me? I'm not the one who like to think flashback like this..." Yoongi said a long speech.

 

"Ooooooow you are so cute hyung!!!" Jimin and I  screeched together, teasing Yoongi hyung.

 

Tae's phone rang, it was Namjoon calling. He set it on speaker. "Taehyung, Eun Ah and Aerin is  here. Come here fast, before Aerin looked for you. I need to join the briefing now. Hoseok, please prepare. We are going to start in 5 minutes."

 

"Okay hyung." Tae answered him.

 

Everyone left my room in a short moment. Namjoon was appointed by Eun Sol to be the part of the wedding crew, so he helped th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter