._.

Fear.

hiiiii. a/n: oc takes the name of Hyseong now. n_n more a/n-s below so please reaaaad.

_________________________

It was funny, honestly. How someone you wanted to see would never appear, yet when he becomes the person you just want to avoid appears right in front of you. Oh, how lovely fate is. The figure so familiar to Hyeseong entered the room, but if she hadn't known, she wouldn't have thought that person at the door was Minwoo. He looked so haggard. It broke her heart into pieces in a fraction of a second. Dark eyebags, a deep frown that seemed forever imprinted on his face, his bright eyes now so souless and lost, shrunken shoulders with heavy footsteps. What had happened to him? Hyeseong hugged her knees closer to herself, trying not to get noticed and that Minwoo would just quickly leave.

Minwoo approached the table, looking at the suspicious bag of food. Before he could say anything, a mob of hair seemed to make an appearance under the table, making his face go white. 

"OH MY GOD THERE'S A FREAKING TABLE GHOST SOMEONE SAVE ME"

damsel in distress screamed for help masculine squeal for assistance came, scaring the poor supposed ghost as well. Chairs surrounding the table were pulled away, leaving the 'ghost' exposed. Minwoo's expression of fear changed immediately, turning into something much more vulnerable, frail even. Hyeseong looked up from her position under the table, facing the person she had feared so much to be the one opening the door. However, his expression cut off her thoughts, it was nothing like someone who had screamed called for help would have. To her, he looked liked a three-year-old kid who had lost his puppy, like he would shatter if she even moved, or fall if a light breeze blew.

An eerily silence took over, leaving the ex-couple in a tense atmosphere. He took timid steps to the girl, kneeling down in front of her as she looked at him incredulously, unsure of what to do.

"A-Am I d-dreaming? Please t-tell me I-I'm not.."

The poor boy was so nervous, so afraid that she was just part of his imagination, a hallucination from missing her too much. His trembling arms reached to wrap around her, pulling her as close as possible.

'Peaches,' He thought, his favourite flavour among all her shampoos. He had missed her so much in the short span of two days, and wanted to do nothing more than to explain himself so that she would give him a chance to mend her broken heart, one that he broke.

She didn't dare to break free of the hug, having missed those pair of strong arms around her everytime she was scared or insecure. She soon heard soft sobs, she never thought to hear Minwoo ever cry, not even appear so weak and fragile, and the scene of the boy in front of her sobbing scared her. She had missed him too, but she didn't think to ever meet him again in this sitiuation, more like in 20 years later when he would have a gorgeous wife, far more better than she ever was and beautiful children. 

At that moment, did she realise how wrong the sitiuation actually was. She wasn't supposed to appear in his life so soon, she had been the reason for Minwoo's misery for such a long time, she shouldn't be ruining it anymore. Hyeseong started struggling against his grip, trying to get away from it, but the action only made Minwoo hold on tighter, burying himself into the crook of her neck.

"Please, don't. Let me hold on, even if this is all in my head. Let me explain myself and have you, at least in my mind. Don't leave me again, not again."

He looked up at her, his cheeks stained with tears he hardly let anyone see. Cupping her face, he planted a soft and lingering kiss on her forehead, letting out a long breath when he pulled away.

"I tried, I tried so hard. But I was so foolish, I failed to notice how you were suffering. I thought doing all those bad things would only make you want me more, but I was wrong. I thought it would be okay, as long as you wouldn't leave me. I thought I was going to lose you after I saw how Hara had left Junhee for Junhyung, the baddest boy out there. You have no idea how scared I was. I needed to do anything I could to keep you.. So please, don't leave. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, give me another chance. I'll be better, I'll protect you from all of those fans, I'll never let them hurt you. They can leave for all they want, because they aren't true if they don't accept me or you. I'd rather have you. More than anything, I'd rather have you.. Please. Come back, will you?"

This time, it was her turn to cry. Pearl like tears streaming down her cheeks, but before more could stream out, he kissed them all away, one by one. He hadn't meant for her to cry, never would he want to see her cry. She wanted to accept his apology, but she didn't want him to suffer because of her. Be It losing fans or fighting with Hyunseong, she didn't want any of that to happen, yet she wanted to be selfish. Just this once, just have him for herself.

And that was what she did.

A curt nod at him and it sent him to the moon, a 1000 watt smile gracing his face as he cheered, his head knocking the table in the process. The couple hugged each other tightly, both unwilling to let go, failing to noticec the figure by the door watching them with tears held back.

_________________________

"Yah! What's this?"

Hyeseong laughed, picking up the book in the rubbish bin, titled 'Being a Bad Boy for Dummies.'

"That's... That's..."

Everyone else in the room could only laugh at how awkward their maknae was being, embarrassed and all. It was cute, and they all missed it. They were now all in the waiting room once again, enjoying their favourite food made by Hyeseong. 

It was all good, except for one person, putting up the best smile he could manage with his more than broken heart.

__________________________

HELLO GUYS! I'm back hehehehehehehehehe. Okay, i'm in a rush so i'll make this quick. this chapter was crappy cause i've already written this twice. cause aff was being so lovely. i'm being sarcastic ugh. the structure's kinda weird cause i was trying to incorporate my new and old way of writing so yeah. :/ anyway. this fic isn't over yet! can anyone guess what's the next chapter going to be on? hoho.

ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3 ^_^