CHAPTER 2! (finally. SORRY SUBBIES. TT^TT)

Fear.

 

A A A A

As you were walking home, tears unconsciously fell down your cheeks. Why was Minwoo like this? Even Boyfriend doesn't know. You ended up turning into a crying mess so you decided to go the park near Boyfriend's dorm to take a breather.

You sat on the bench, thinking about all the memories that you and Minwoo had, a smile instantly crawling up your lips. Then you looked down at hands. There was no ring anymore. You used to wear Minwoo's couple ring he gave you on a date, but after what happened, you took it off and left it with the letter at the dorm.

The ring was like a promise. You could still remember the day Minwoo gave you the ring clearly. It was also the day he stole your first kiss. He promised he would protect you from anything even if it meant dying for you. He promised you he would marry you the day he makes enough money. And you had the promise him back that to only look at him and no one else. To only let him love you.

Now the promise was broken. And he was the one who hurt you. So there was no point keeping the ring. It hurts. But it would hurt more if you had any memories of him.

You stood up, ready to leave, leave all the memories behind. But what you saw in front of you made you freeze. 

Minwoo. A girl. Minwoo pecking the girl on her lips. And Minwoo was wearing your couple jacket. How could he. You ran with eyes closed. Towards no where. You just wanted to escape from everything. Minwoo, Boyfriend, fans, back to the time when you havent even met Minwoo.

And suddenly you were grabbed by the hair. Another crazy fan. You were in no mood to retaliate. You werent even surprised why she knew Minwoo was your boyfriend ex-boyfriend.You just let her beat you up. You couldn't even feel the pain. You were about to faint when you heard the fan say something.

Fan:"Stay away from Boyfriend. Or else it would be worse next time."

You:"Minwoo..."

Then everything went black.
 

MINWOO POV.
Oh god. I hate this girl. She keeps clinging to me. Oh well. I need her to keep my bad boy image. The way she calls me oopa is just so annoying. UGHH. I miss ___. I miss her everything. Her smile, her hugs, her kisses, her voice I don't even know if I can survive anymore. Luckily i spy on her time to time. Or else I would've died a long time ago.

___ looked quite okay... I guess this 'bad boy' think is working. You wanna know why I'm doing this? My friend's girlfriend left him for a bad boy. I don't want to lose  her. Hell no I would want to lose her.

"Bye oppa~" I heard suddenly. YES! I can finally go back to the dorm and rest. I'm so beat up from practice. The most I could do was present a perfect performance for ___ if I can't go out with her. I hope she enjoys our comeback...

After dragging myself for a while, I finally reached the dorm, the hyungs were all in the living room, reading a letter. OHHHH! Fan letters~ :D I love fan letters! They were all so nice and warm. Of course the fan letters I loved most were the ones from ___. :B

Oh. Wait. The hyungs don't look very happy. I'll ask them.

"I'm back." I coolly said. Of course. I'm a bad boy. The next thing I knew, Hyunseong's fist landed on my face.

Minwoo:"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?"

Hyunseong:"I trusted you with ___ because she liked you more and I wanted her to be happy. This is what you do to her. I should've fought it out with you."

Yeap. Hyung liked ___ too. Well he still likes her. He always gets shy around her. He told us and I told the hyungs too. But in the end hyung said I could have her since she liked me more. He still cries at night because of her. He thinks we can't hear him. We can. =.= Donghyun hyung always has to calm him down and talk him to sleep.

Donghyun:"Hyunseong calm down."

Hyunseong:"I can't hyung! You know what this jerk did to ___! You read the letter too!"

Letter? Before Hyunseong hyung could hit me again, the twins hyungs held him down. No use. That dude's too pissed and built. Starship shouldn't have made him work out. =.=

Donghyun hyung came over and whispered something to him, then the twins and Hyunseong hyung went to our room, of course after giving me the scariest glare ever. 

Minwoo:"Donghyun hyung, what letter."

Donghyun:"It's on the table. And this belongs to you."

He passed me a ring then went back to the room with Jeongmin. Not just any ring. ___'s and my couple ring. How did he get that? The letter! 

I dashed to the table, picking the letter up and reading it as fast as I can.
"if you wanna break up. Don't keep avoiding me."

PABO MINWOO PABO MINWOO PABO MINWOO! I gotta text her!

I sent 57 messages. I called her 42 times. No answer. I fell asleep with the phone in my hand. I didn't even bother about Hyunseong and Donghyun hyung who went out even though it's hell know what time. I just care about ___ now. Shouldn't have become a bad boy. Shouldn't have. I'm going to regret this for life and maybe kill myself if ___ doesn't forgive me.

HYUNSEONG POV.
That bastard. How could he do this to ___. I can't believe she actually loves that guy. 
I'm sorry ___. I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry for leaving you with that jerk. 

"Beep beep. Beep beep."

My phone rang. Who would be calling so late?

Hyunseong:"Hello?"

Caller:"Ermm. Is this 'Duckie''? O.O"

Hyunseong:"Yea... Err. Who are you?"

Caller:"I'm a nurse from *** Hospital. Miss ___ is currently in the hospital. We cant contact her parents and you were the last person she talked to. She's badly injured and her heartbeat's weak. Please come over right now."

Hyunseong:"WHAT?!? I'll be there now."

I hung up the phone and grabbed my jacket.

Hyunseong:"Donghyn hyung. I'm going out."

Donghyun:"Oh no you aren't. It's too late and we have schedules tomorrow."

Hyunseong:"I don't care hyung. It's about ___. I'm going. Don't bother to stop me."

Then I went out of our room. Then Donghyun hyung followed me out.

There were no taxis at all. It was too late. Then I started running. I won't lose ___ again. She will be mine this time. I won't let Minwoo or anyone hurt her anymore.

I reached the hospital within 10 minutes. (Thank you Starship for making me train like crazy) I dashed to the counter and demanded to know ___'s ward. The nurse looked a little scared but she told me.

I went into her ward, looking at her frail, pale and bruised body on the bed. If I found out who did this, I will rip them apart. I swear. 

I took a chair and placed it beside her bed, holding her hand and placing it in between my hands. It was my fault. My fault for not protecting her. For letting her go so easily. I wanted to kill myself so badly. I just sat there, praying and talking to her. Minwoo couldn't protect her. I'll make sure I will.

Soon enough, Donghyun hyung arrived.

Donghyun:"How is she?"

Hyunseong:"Not good. The person will pay."

Donghyun:"Do you want me to ask the Manager to let you skip some schedules?"

Hyunseong:"Yea. Thank you hyung. I just want to spend time with her. And don't tell the others. Especially Minwoo. I'll be here until she wakes up."

Donghyun hyung nodded. I wouldn't know what to do without him. He's the best leader I could ask for.
For the next few days, I lived at the hospital. Donghyun brought some clothes and lied to the others I had a family emergency and only told Manager the truth. Manager came once, and I managed to convince him to let me stay. Thank god.

4 DAYS LATER. (Hyunseong POV)

"Minwoo...." I heard. Why Minwoo? Why not me? I was the one who spent the last 4 days here, talking to you while you were asleep. As much as I was angry for ___ to say Minwoo's name, I was happy. ___'s waking up. Slowly, her eyelids twitched and she woke up. She stated at me blankly. I called for the nurse, and the doctor arrived in a few seconds.

They ran some tests while she was just looking blankly there. Haha. She's just so cute. <3 When the tests were done, they told me she was perfectly fine and just needed some rest. She can be discharged in 3 days. YAYYYYYY! 

I say on the chair and started talking to her.

Hyunseong:"Don't tell me you're still tired. You slept for 4 days! Longest record in the history of pigs! KEKEKEKEKE."

You:"YAH! You duck! How dare you. >< I'm a patient! I need rest. SO SERVE ME!"

Hyunseong:"Looks like you're all okay already. Haha."

You:"Don't you have the schedules?"

Hyunseong:"I'm skipping them. You're more important."

You:"Haha... If only Minwoo was like that."

NO ONE'S POV.
Your voice softened at the last sentence but Hyunseong could still hear you clearly.
 

Hyunseong:"Can you tell me why you like him so much? What is it that he has and I don't?"

You:"Hyun-"

Hyunseong:"I love you. Since the first time i met you. If only you liked me. I would've protected you. WHY? Why ___? If only..."

Tears started to roll down Hyunseong cheeks as he took his jacket and left.
----------------------
Ö CLIFFHANGER! :3 What will happen~? :B I'M BACKKKKK! Finally. X.X sorry guise. School and stuff took up my time. X.X I really hope I can update soon. And I really really hope this was longer than the previous chapter. Haha. And better. X.X COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE! >< Thanks for reading! <3 HYUNSEONG CRIEDDDDDD. TT^TT AND I DESPERATELY NEED W ACADEMY TO BE SUBBED. X.X AND I UBER LOVE THE PHOTO ON TOP. <3 <3 <3