CHAPTER ONEEEEEEE.

Fear.

"Minnie~ What do you wanna drink?" You and Minwoo were at a cafe eating since he finally had a rest day. 
Minwo:"Whatever." He said coldly.
You were kind of hurt but decided to let it go since you thought he was just tired. So you just got him some food and a drink. But through the whole time, he was just texting with his phone and only replying with "okay" with whatever you said. 
After the meal, you decided that Minwoo should just go back to the dorm since he was tired and there was no point going out with him if he was like that.
You:"Minwoo ah, just go back to the dorm. You're too tired to go out today. Go rest. :)"
Minwoo:"Okay. Bye."
With that, he left. Not even a hug. He used to ask to walk me home or beg for a kiss when he left. I shouldn't think too much.
TWO MONTHS LATER.
Since that date, you haven't gone out with Minwoo. Not even once. He didn't ask, so you asked. He will either come up with some excuse which he used before or not pick up at all. No matter how many times you call. 
Today was you and Minwoo's second year anniversary. It was amazing that you two survived this long considering he was a celebrity. But there's no point. It's falling apart already. But you wouldn't let it happen. No way in hell. No more avoiding. You were planning to go to Boyfriend's dorm today.
When you reached their dorm, you punched in the code which their manager gave. You could still remember when Minwoo told their manager about your relationship.
TWO YEARS AGO.
Minwoo:"MANAGER HYUNG~ PLEASEEEEEEEEEE. I PROMISE I'LL FOCUS ON MY WORK MORE! JUST DONT MAKE ME BREAK UP WITH ____! PLEASEEEEEEEE~"
Minwoo begged with aegyo for the gazillionth time that day. Manager oppa was clearly frustrated. 
Manager:"Okay. You two can date. But Minwoo can't be distracted. And ____ has to help with taking care of you boys. You guys are killing me already."
Minwoo:"MANAGER SARANGHAEYOOOOOOOOO~"
You:"Manager oppa sarangahaeyo~ Thank you!"
Minwoo:"YAH! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME ONLY!"
Hyunseong:"Woah. Easy on the lovey dovey. DHJEHFYEUWDJF."
Since then, you would occassionally go look at the boys practice, mostly staring at Minwoo. :B And of course Minwoo would get distracted and you would have to threaten him that you wouldn't reply his messages and calls if he didn't focus which he would have no choice but to comply with the cutest pout ever. And the Boyfriend boys would be teasing for the whole day. Even their manager was happy. Minwoo smiled more, which meant fans going crazier. But Minwoo would always find a way to make you happy once you were jealous. <3
Minwoo was the perfect boyfriend. He would notice if you changed your shampoo or body wash, perfume or even if you cut your nails. There would be a long list. The way he reads your mind, how he aegyos up to you just to get a kiss, those strangling hugs, how he always says i love you, when he would always give his food to you, when he would complain when you stay up late to wait for him, his complains when you call him pretty, how he protects you from Boyfriend and always jealous of them when you're close to- ehem. To cut it short, he was always there for you. Always. But not anymore now. It's as though he doesn't care about you anymore. 
Time: 11:47pm. 
Minwoo wasn't back yet. But the rest of Boyfriend was already. Even they didn't know where Minwoo was. They had just finished the food you cooked for them and were sitting near you.
Jeongmin:"____ ah, don't worry. He probably just went out or something. He's been like that since a few months ago."
Donghyun:"It's okay. He's not like rebelling. We can still tell he has a nice and cute heart underneath. I think he's just trying to "grow up". Puberty i guess."
You:"It's okay. I'll just wait. You guys go wash up and sleep. You have schedules tomorrow."
Youngmin:"I'M CALLING THE TOILET FIRST."
Kwangmin:"Whatever. I just care about the bed. I'M TIREDDDDDDD. TT^TT"
A WHILE LATER.
You checked the time. 
1:18am. 
You knew you had to go home alrerady. Forget about the parents. They're overseas. You could stay the night over, but you figured that Minwoo would probably be purposely avoiding you. So you decided to go home. So you left a message on the table with the gift which you spent most of your time and money on. A scarf you knitted yourself. You remade it like a million times because you thought they weren't good enough for Minwoo and had to keep buying yarn.
"Annyeong Minwoo. When you read this, i'm sure it would be really late already. So quickly go wash up and sleep. You guys have schedules tomorrow. I made you some honey drink. It's good for your throat. Don't be selfish, share it with the others. And happy second year anniversary. Hope you like the gidt. And just tell me if you wanna break up. Don't keep avoiding me."
Then you made your way home.
------------------------------------------
Deciding to make this longer. :) KEKEKEKEKEKEKE. I think i'm becoming a sadist. O.O i'm having sadistic ideas. :/ anywayyyyy. Hope this is good. Wrote this while i was overseas. I keep getting distracted by the cute guys here. X.X ANYWAY.... Do you people want a sad chapter? Or should i just go to the happy ending part in the next chapter? :) COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE~ :D SUBSCRIBERS I LOVE YOU. <3

VOTE TWICE! (CAN RIGHT? O.O) THANK YOU~~~ <3