CHAPTER... 4?

Fear.

Hyunseong felt angry. Cheated on. Betrayed. Upset. Broken. He gave in his everything for you yet you only loved Minwoo. He had  his jacket in his hand, and was leaving your ward, only to bump into Minwoo. No Minwoo.

Silence.

Minwoo could see the obvious tears on Hyunseong's face and his red eyes. Hyunseong pushed Minwoo aside, not bothering anymore. It was the first time you saw his tears. He was the brother who protected you from crying. He never cried in front of you. Minwoo didn't care about Hyunseong and practically dived to your bed. 

"ARE YOU OKAY? ANYTHING BROKEN? DONT WORRY I'LL STAY WITH YOU FORE-"

"Forget it."

"I'M REALLY SORRY. I KNOW-"

"No."

"BUT-"

"I'm not planning to forgive you. I can't trust you. You pushed me away, you left."

Your heart shattered as you said those words, trying to control your emotions. This would be for the better. Boyfriend wouldn't lose their fans. Minwoo was the aegyo prince in Boyfriend. If anyone knew about your relationship they would lose fans. You saw Minwoo starting to tear and you were desperately resisting the need to wipe away those tears like how he would wipe yours when you cried. 

"Leave. Please."

"Tell me why... Please..."

Minwoo begged, not bothering about the tears smudging his make up (he came from a perf.). He didn't want to lose his girlfriend. He loved you too much. To the point where he would do anything to make sure you wouldnt leave him. Including being a bad boy.

"You left too many scars on me. I don't want this anymore."

"Lies. You didn't tell me this before!"

"That was before i got attacked. I'd rather have my life than you."

That made it official. You were sure you broke Minwoo's heart. There was no way Minwoo could argue with that. 

"Rest well. Recover soon. I'll miss you..."

Minwoo left your ward, crying non-stop. Once the coast was clear, you started crying too. Minwoo was right. You were telling lies. Whatever it was you would be willing to die for Minwoo, like how he would for you. You curled up into a ball, hugging your knees tight.

"Sorry Hyunseong oppa... Sorry Minwoo oppa..."

You choked in between your tears, hoping Hyunseong or Minwoo would miraculously hear you.

A few days later~

You were discharged, Minwoo and Hyunseong carried on with their schedules, looking like ghosts of course. 

Today there was SBS Inkigayo, and Boyfriend would be performing. Not dating Minwoo doesn't mean you can't watch him from afar. Plus, you wanted to see how Boyfriend was doing. Especially Hyunseong since you never saw him again after that day at the hospital. You sent him texts, but he didn't reply. You called him, no picking up. He would obviously be hurt.

The show started. Peformance whizzed by, and finally it was Boyfriend's performance. What appeared on the screen wasn't what you expected. The boys weren't dazzling. They weren't sparkling. They aren't the Boyfriend you know. But it seemed so. Hyunseong wasn't even smiling. Not even those awkward ones. Donghyun was barely audible. Jeongmin went out of tune. Youngmin's eyes weren't sparkling. Kwangmin missed his beat. Minwoo didn't even bother rapping live. Not to mention lip sync properly.

This was a crisis. An emergency. Boyfriend would lose fans even if your relationship ex-relationship with Minwoo was found out. MANAGER OPPA. You dialed his number and waited for him to pick up. 

"WHAT?!?!"

"Uh..."

"I mean... Yeobosaeyo?"

"Hello Manager oppa~ Why so cranky?"

"It's my break time. My only break time. Without you I've been so busy. And gotten so grumpy."

"No wonder the boys are so sad..." You mumbled to yourself, clear of how the Manager would be like when he gets grumpy.

"What?"

"Nothing~"

"The boys aren't performing well these days..." The Manager rubbed his temples, totally stressed out.

"I'll send some food over. The boys like it a lot. It'll cheer them up." 

"Really? Thanks! Make some for me too~~~"

"Deh!"

"And we miss you. We really do. Take care okay? The boys are back. Bye!"

"Bye oppa~"

You ended the call feeling a little bad for abandoning them like that.

You got to work, making your specialty, kimchi fried rice. As much as that sounds low class, people won't know the true meaning of good kimchi fried rice unless it's yours.

You confirmed with Manager oppa that you wouldn't be meeting Boyfriend if you dropped by their dorm at this period of time. You wore a hoodie and baggie pants, in case anything went wrong. You went into the dorm, only to find the whole place messy. You placed the large lunchbox on the kitchen counter and decided to clean up the dorm. Afterall, Boyfriend wasn't going to be back soon.

The dorm was actually not messy. More like catastrophic. You actually spent quite a few hours there. Your back hurt after all the cleaning. You were about to leave when you heard the sound of keys. 

"OH SHI-"

 

MUAHAHAHAHAHA. :> cliffhanger~

i'm really sorry to you guise, -bows a gazillion times-

i'll update more! i promise! 

i love you guise~ <3

do comment, subscribe and love this a lot! <3

-gives virtual cookies-

and i'm sorry this came late although i said yesterday.

aff crashed. ._.

for me that is,

i think you guise had it too.

i couldnt log in. 

dont hate me. ;~;