♡ Chapter 2 ♡

ᴰᵃᵈᵈᶦᵉˢ || ʸ.ʲ.ᶜ.ˢ

 

Jeonghan wiped down the kitchen table, his hair sticking to his forehead due to sweating. Seungcheol was outside with the kids-- cleaning the pool so they could swim later. Jeonghan grumbles to himself watching his family through the window. He wouldn't say he was mad- he was jealous-- jealous that his husband was outside playing with the kids while he sat inside, cleaning. 

"Mommy!" Chan shouts, running inside. Water dripping on the floor behind him. Jeonghan laughs softly trying not to be mad at the mess he will have to clean yet again. Dino giggles and shakes his head, his black hair flying everywhere. Jeonghan kneels down and kisses his soft cheeks and rubs his wet chest, trying to get the water off.

"Aren't you cold, baby?" Chan shakes his head and grabs a apple before running outside. Jeonghan hums happily as he hears Seungcheol's laughter bounce off the walls. He watched at Seokmin jumped off the diving board landing in the crystal blue water, smiling.  He goes back to cleaning the kitchen and ties his long hair back.

"Mommy! I'm hungry." Seungkwan squawks running inside, a pink towel wrapped tightly around his small body. Jeonghan only nods and throws away the Clorox wipe. The room smelt of lemons. Seungkwan sat at the table, his feet dangling high above the ground as he waits for his food. A plate of fruits were placed in front of him. Jeonghan wipes off his hands and walks outside, his bare feet touching the warm grass making him giggle.

"Kids, lunch is ready!" He shouts, the kids all freeze and run inside. Seungcheol gets out of the pool, water dribbling down his abs. Jeonghan nearly drools at the sight but he stays calm. Seungcheol smirks and walks to his wife. He leans down and captures his plump lips on his own. Jeonghan kisses back closing his eyes and smiles into the kiss. They pull apart when a cough stops them from going further.

"Daddy, Jihoon threw a apple at Soonyoung," Joshua snitches. Seungcheol laughs and grabs a towel wrapping it around his waist. Meanwhile Jeonghan had a scowl on his face and walked inside, he glares at his young son.

"Jihoon." he whispers, the boys all look at him 'Oooh' they all chant. Seungcheol bites into his own food as he watched the show. Jihoon was placed in timeout- Jeonghan kissed his head and walked up the stairs.

"Mommy, come in the pool with us!" Chan shouts rushing to grab his hand, Jeonghan nods.

"Okay baby." He quickly changes into pink swimming trunks and a white t-shirt. He never shows off his skin other than legs and arms, only Seungcheol has seen everything else.

"Yay!" The boys chant as they see their mother going into the pool. He stuck his toe in the water and shivered, it wasn't cold but he was a wimp. Seungcheol picks him up and throws him into the warm water. Jeonghan screams once his body touches the water. It engulfs him as he sinks to the bottom. He laughs- bubbles shooting from his mouth. He pops out from the water and splashes at his children. Minghao laughing and crawling onto his mothers back, watching everyone play. Chan sat on Seungcheol's lap as he ate his sandwich. Hansol and Seungkwan sat on the steps and played with the throwing darts for the pool. 

"Mommy, can I play with your hair?" Jihoon asks, swimming to his mother.

"No, baby. Maybe later. I'm busy with Minghao." He answers, trying to teach his son how to float on his back. Jihoon pouts and swims off to Soonyoung; his favorite brother even if he didn't show it. 

They all laughed happily as the day went on..

 

 

dec.2018. i wrote this back in 2016-time flies by fast!!