♡ Chapter 1 ♡

ᴰᵃᵈᵈᶦᵉˢ || ʸ.ʲ.ᶜ.ˢ

 ♡ ~ 

"Mommy!" Chan shouts, running to his mother. Jeonghan knelt down holding the mixing bowl in his right arm while his left was rubbing his son's arm.

"Hi sweetie, what's wrong?"

"Daddy hit his head!" He shouts, sniffling as giant thick tears rush down his cheeks. Jeonghan drops the mixing bowl- cake batter spilling everywhere. He rushes outside and to the pool. Seungcheol laid on the shallow steps his head resting on the top one. His black hair moving in the crystal clear water.

"Baby?!" Jeonghan shouts rushing to him. Carefully he gets into the pool and lays Seungcheol's head upon his now wet lap. The children become quiet afraid that their father is seriously hurt. Jeonghan gently taps his pale cheeks; yet he didn't open his eyes. Jeonghan's eyes filled with tears and a lump formed within his throat. He would be lying if he said he wasn't afraid. It wasn't every day that his baby got hurt.

"Mommy is daddy going to be okay?" Seungkwan asks, Hansol clinging to him like a leach. Soon enough the rest of the kids gathered around the pool staring at their father, worried. A soft cough was heard from Jeonghan's lap. His eyes snapped open and Seungcheol coughed up water.

"Damn, my head hurts." He whispers, rubbing his forehead. The kids shout In happiness and clap their hands. Seungkwan was crying and clinging onto Hansol whose face was giving off the 'I hate you.' Vibe. Jeonghan laughs softly and hugs Seungcheol tightly.

 "I thought you died!" Jeonghan shouts, hitting the side Seungcheol's head. He grunts in pain and chuckles as he sees Jeonghan pouting and face now red.

"Sorry." He whispers. Jeonghan only huffs and drops Seungcheol back into the water. Chan laughs at his mother's doing and looks at his father- a large smile plastered on his young face. Seungcheol stood up and shook his head, water flying everywhere landing on his sons face and the cement.

"Anyways, Lunch is ready!" Jeonghan shouts, taking off his now wet baby pink apron. The kids rush inside, getting stuck in the door frame due to all charging in at once.

"Ah, one at a time." Jeonghan scolds, kneeling down on one knee, the kids line up and walk to their mother. He kisses each of their foreheads.

"Eat enough, don't fight, Mommy loves you." Their last child- Joshua leans up and kisses his mothers cheek. 

"You eat too, Mommy!" He shouts, grinning from ear to ear. His smile wider as his teeth show.

"I will, baby," Jeonghan stands and dusts off his jeans. Seungcheol peeks his head into the kitchen and smiles to himself as soon as he sees his wife cleaning down the kitchen counters; he hums to himself not knowing his lover was behind him- watching his every move.

"Baby." Seungcheol whispers, huskily. He wraps his slender arms around Jeonghan's petite waist. Jeonghan hums in happiness and leans into his husbands warm chest. No words needed to be said- they felt nothing but love when they were in each others arms.

"You didn't cook me any food." Seungcheol pouts causing Jeonghan to giggle. He kisses his plump lips and walks off to the dinning area; swaying his hips. 

"Damn." Seungcheol whispers, putting his hand over his racing heart. Yes, they had been married for five years but nothing could stop the love that continued to grow each day inside their loving hearts. It was like a virus spreading throughout the body; once it starts it can never stop. That's how Seungcheol's love for Jeonghan was. He would never stop loving the long-haired boy. 

Their love would never die..