♡ Chapter 5 ♡

ᴰᵃᵈᵈᶦᵉˢ || ʸ.ʲ.ᶜ.ˢ

 

"Stay in one line!" Jeonghan shouts, putting hats on each of their heads. Seungcheol buckled them in one by one once they sat in the mini van.

"Alright zoo time!" Seungcheol shouts, a grin showing on his face. The boys squeal in happiness and throw their dolls in the air. Jeonghan sits in the passenger seat and ties his hair back. A sigh escaping his parted lips as he leaned into the chair. Seungkwan and Hansol were fighting once again and Jihoon was coughing- the cold still taking over his small form.

"Baby, take deep breaths." Jeonghan tells his sick son as he turns around to face him. Seungcheol drives out from their driveway and turns on music for the kids to listen to. 

"Mommy, will there be lions?" Minghao asks, tilting his head to the side.

"Yes," 

"Will there be bears!" Soonyoung shouts.

"Yes," Their mother replies again, rubbing his temples.

"What about sharks?!" Seungkwan screams, afraid.

"No baby, no sharks." His father tells him, smirking at his wife's annoyed look. Truth be told he loved when Jeonghan was annoyed, it brought out the y side of him. He loved the way he would groan and mess up his long hair, it made him love the boy even more. Jeonghan leaned forward and press the skip button on the music player. The kids whine but instantly smile when their favorite song comes on. 

"Mommy I don't like this song!" Chan shouts, throwing his zebra plush at Jeonghan's head. Jeonghan grumbled and glared at his youngest son.

"Do not throw things!" He scolds, handing his baby the doll back. Seungcheol watches this in the rear mirror and sighs silently. He didn't like how the children were behaving but considering they have been in the car for a few hours- he understood.

_____

"Alright, everyone stay together don't leave okay?" Jeonghan asks, once they get inside the large zoo. Seungkwan runs to his father and clings to his leg. Seungcheol pays for their tickets and turns around to find his wife pointing at the prairie dogs. 

"Mommy can I get one?" Jun asks, rubbing his nose as he spoke.

"No sweetie," Jeonghan replied, trying to fix Jihoon's sweater. Jun pouted and leaned over the railing trying to touch one of the cute mammals.

"Daddy! I want a doll of that animal!" Seungkwan told his father. Seungcheol only nods and looks at his wife as he bent down. He smirked at the view and picked Seungkwan up, resting him on his hip and following the line of his family. Soon they reached the lion cages, Joshua held onto his mother for dear life while Jeonghan took pictures of the boys smiling in front of the cage. Jihoon wobbled over to his mother and leaned his head onto his thigh, he on his pacifier more and rubbed his leaky nose.

"Mommy, I don't feel good," He whispered, sniffling. His voice muffled by the pacifier. Jeonghan pries Jisoo off him, kissing his head and telling him to go to his father. He picks Jihoon up and rests him on his lap, hugging him tightly. Jihoon rubs his red nose and sneezes. 

"I'm hungry!" Hansol shouts, pulling on Jeonghan's pink sweater. Seungcheol grabs Hansol's hand and smiles at him.

"We'll get some food, come on boys." The other boys run after Seungcheol and hold hands, walking in a line. 

"Daddy I want that!" Chan shouts, pointing at the funnel cake. His drool dribbling down his chin.

''Sorry baby, but no." Seungcheol orders them each a sandwich and a strawberry milkshake for his wife. He grabs straws and the other needs for the family. He turns around and hands the boys their own bags of food.

"Let's go find a table," He guides them to a table under a tree, the summer breeze blowing nicely under the shade.

"Mommy!" Minghao shouts, running to Jeonghan once he spots him. Jihoon ran to Soonyoung and sat on his lap, hugging his brother. They ate in silence just enjoying the weather.

"Here," Seungcheol hands Jeonghan the pink milkshake.

"Thank you," Jeonghan smiles and blushes when Seungcheol's kisses his cheek.

"Ew!" The boys chant. Seungcheol rolls his eyes and chews his food.

"Once we finish eating, let's go see the bears."

___

"It's so scary!" Junhui shouts, pressing his small hands against the window, looking at the cubs. Seungcheol rubs his back and nods.

''Yeah, they're cute aren't they?" Junhui nods happily and smiles. Jeonghan rubbed Jihoon's back as the toddler rested his head on his mothers shoulder, feeling tired. He sniffs and rubs his wet nose and his hand. Jeonghan sighs and rocks back and forth on his heels. 

"Seungcheol we should go soon, Jihoon is sleepy.'' As soon Jeonghan's says that the boys start to cry and slam their tiny feet on the ground-- a temper tantrum.

"Please don't do this, not now." Jeonghan groans, not in the mood to have a fight with his babies.

"Come on," Seungcheol guides them back to their car. Once they all got seated he individually buckled them all in. 

"Daddy I wanted a doll!" Chan shouts, throwing his arms in the air.

"You can have it later." Seungcheol groans, kissing his head.

"Promise?" 

"I promise, now everyone be quiet, mommy isn't feeling well." They all nod and zip their mouths with an invisible key. Seungcheol looks over at Jeonghan and sighs.

"Sleep," He kisses him briefly and smiles when Jeonghan hums happily.

"I love you."  They say at the same time.