♡ Chapter 4 ♡

ᴰᵃᵈᵈᶦᵉˢ || ʸ.ʲ.ᶜ.ˢ

 

Seungcheol typed away at his computer, his knee bouncing up and down with each letter that he typed--creating a rhythm. His office door opens and a soft sound of feet sounded throughout the room. 

''Daddy," Chan says, in a whining manner. Seungcheol looks up from his work and turns toward his youngest son.

"Oh, what are you doing in here?" He asks confused. Chan climbs up his fathers legs and sits himself on his lap. Snuggling into his chest and on his thumb. The toddler watches his father type away, his eyes widening at the speed of his fingers on the keyboard.

"Let me try!" He shouts, his voice muffled by the thumb in his mouth, he giggles and bangs his tiny hands on the large keyboard. Seungcheol stifles a laughter and pulls out his phone, taking a video, knowing damn well he'd love to remember this memory. His door opens yet again, a scream-like sound fills the air. He rolls his eyes knowing exactly who came in.

"Seungkwan," The older male groans, looking over his computer screen to see the diva child himself crying on the ground, holding a pink blanket close to his chest.

"Daddy! Hansol ripped my blanket!" He cries, his eyes squeezed closed. Seungcheol sighs heavily- picking up Chan from his lap and resting him on his hip as he stands from his chair. Seungkwan rubs at his eyes and hiccups. Seungcheol picks the toddler up and places him on his other hip, walking out of the room. He sniffs the air humming in happiness as he smells Pork being cooked by his wife. 

"Junhui! Spit that out!" Jeonghan shrieked as his son ate a crayon-again. Junhui only chewed it, smiling proudly at his work. Seungcheol puts the boys down and helps set the table. Once he finishes he rings the bell on the wall; signaling dinner was ready.

"Food!" Wonwoo screams, running down the steps, Mingyu trailing behind him, a pout on his face. Jeonghan giggles at his children behavior's and kisses each of their heads as they walk to the dinning area.

"Mommy can I have milk?" Minghao asks, playing with his shirt.

"Of course baby," he tells his son, handing him a cup full of strawberry milk. The boys loved strawberry milk especially Jihoon. He wanted his hair to be the color of the milk--but Jeonghan refused quickly. Jeonghan ate as he stood up, watching the movie. Seungcheol fed Chan and ate as well. He watched his wife rub his pale face, looking tired. He knew not to ask because Jeonghan would say he was 'Fine' and ' I'm just tired,'

"Baby, go lay down," Seungcheol tells him. Jeonghan whines but complies-not wanting to try to argue tonight- and walks up the stairs into their room. The father hears his bedroom door shut and he looks at his kids.

"Alright, lets talk about tomorrow," The toddlers look at their father and chew.

"We are going to the zoo!" He shouts. The room fills with cheering and screaming. Soonyoung bangs his hands on the table, screaming in happiness while Jisoo only nodded his head.

"But," Seungcheol pauses to wipe the drool from Chan's mouth. "No fighting." 

 

________

 

Jeonghan laid on the bed, wrapping his frail body in the sheets. Jihoon laid at his side, snoring softly. His breathing sounded very congested; Jihoon has been sick for a week now. The cold just loves staying with Jihoon. It brought tears to Jeonghan's eyes when he heard his baby cough. He rubs his lower back and lowers the television.

"I want the pink cupcake!" He hears Seungkwan shout, banging his feet on the hard wood floor. Jihoon moves closer to his mother and snuggles into his warm chest, his tiny hands gripping his shirt. Jeonghan sings to him and rubs his back more.

"Okay," he hears Seungcheol whine. Giggles bounce off the walls making Jihoon move more, Jeonghan sighs and kisses his brown hair.

"Baby, feel better." He tells his sleeping son. He felt his own eyes flutter shut, he would be lying if he said he wasn't tired, in fact he was. He was always so busy taking care of the kids while Seungcheol worked. He cried in annoyance and let himself fall asleep. Not knowing Seungcheol was watching him cry softly.

"We are definitely going on a trip tomorrow," He mutters.