four

taeyong's little prince

"Japanese? He speaks Korean really well.."

"Wow he's cute!"

"Let him sit next to me!"

"Wouldn't mind going to Japanese classes if he was there." 

"So cute!!"

 

Yuta smiled brightly as murmurs of approvals fillled the classroom. 

"Would anyone like to volunteer and look after Yuta for his first week?" 

Suddenly, all most half of the students shot up their hands. Slightly taken back by the overwhelming response, Mrs.Kim peered at the students and tried to single out the most sensible student. Somebody who represented the school ideals. Somebody with good knowlege and an even better reputation. Somebody trustworthy.

"Kim Doyoung. Stand up." 

From the very back of the classroom, a boy slowly but confidently stood up.

Tilting his head slightly, Yuta studied his profile. Ash-brown hair, alluring eyes and an impeccably clean uniform. Even his desk was organized according to the colour of his notes and the size of his textbooks. It was safe to say that this Doyoung kid was probably a perfectionist. Great.

The principal continued, "I trust that you'll welcome him to our school with great care and respect."

"Correct?"

The boy known as 'Doyoung' paused for a second and then curtly nodded back.

"Yuta, please make your way towards your seat."

Watching Yuta's every step, the students side eyed Doyoung in envy. Suddenly Doyoung started to rethink his decision of ditching the new kid after his first day. Clearly this boy was already a class favourite.

Yuta cleared his throat nervously and seated himself down, totally aware of everybody staring at him. Chewing his bottom lip, Yuta sat there listetening in silence to his new fellow students who were obviously talking about him in a very loud manner. Thankfully positive things were being spread about him so he couldn't complain. 

"Scary isn't it?" A clear voice suddenly swithced Yuta's attention away from his surroundings. 

"Huh?" Yuta blinked a few times as he turned his head around to the direction of the voice. 

Oh. 

The Doyoung kid.

"Being the newbie. It's scary right?" Doyoung smiled. But it wasn't the friendly kind of smile. It was more of a calculating smile. As if he was trying to figure out Yuta in under 3 seconds, his whole judgement of the new kid hanging onto his very next response. 

Yuta raised his eyebrow. He liked Doyoung. He liked him because he knew what he was doing. Yuta could recognize that analysing look in his eyes and the way the gears of his brain were moving. Almost as if thinking 'Is this Yuta kid going to waste my time or what.'  Yuta knew because people like Doyoung are opportunistic and would rather continue on with their lives without having to carry dead weight around. He respected that. 

"Not really." Yuta glanced at Doyoung. "I find it more scary being seated next to you. Sharp and calculative, you're a toughie." 

Doyoung peered at him for a second. Suddenly he laughed. But this time it was much more sincere. 

 "Kim Doyoung. Student Body President." He stretched out his hand. 

Yuta looked down at Doyoung's extended hand and shook his head. "Geez are you always so formal?" Instead of shaking it, he fistbumped the boy.

"I'm Nakamoto Yuta!." he smiled brightly. "Don't underestimate me, I could be Student Vice President by next week if I wanted." 

Retracting his hand, Doyoung crossed his arms and leaned back into his seat with an amused expression on his face. Something was telling him that this new kid wasn't entirely too bad. His intuition was kicking in and he evenutally decided that he was going to stick around with Yuta for a while.

"Want me to be honest?" Doyoung admitted. "I thought you were just another airhead with a pretty face. But you're alright." 

"Aw you think I'm pretty??" Yuta suddenly cooed in a mocking sweet voice.

Doyoung instantly regretted saying that because suddenly, Yuta was now pinching his cheeks and reffering to him as 'Bunny Doyounggie'.

"You're not too bad yourself Doyounggiee-

"Agh- Get your hands off me!"

After 3 minutes of Doyoung squabbling around and trying to pry Yuta off of him, Yuta finally decided to show mercy and released him from his grip. 

"Does this mean I'm worthy of your friendship, Your Highness?" Yuta smirked as he watched Doyoung hurriedly fix his uniform with a scowl on his face. He really did look like a bunny.

Patting out the creases of his shirt, Doyoung waved off "Yeah yeah, whatever."

The duo continued on with their excessive bickering/bonding meanwhile a certain group of boys were watching them with curious eyes from the other side of the classroom. Well almost. 

"He's cute don't you think?" Jaehyun nudged Ten. 

Nodding with agreement, Ten awknowledged "Yep. I can't even remember the last time we've had a transfer student!" 

A confused expression appeared on Jaehyun's face for a split second, but then he quickly hid it as soon as possible. 

"JAEHYUN I saw that." Johnny pointed a finger at him with a teasing smile on his face. "Ten, I don't think Jaehyun was talking about the new kiddo."

"Huh? Who else would he-" Ten glanced over to the table to see the transfer kid with none other than Doyoung. Also referred to as 'The Miracle Boy' since it was a well known fact that Doyoung was probably the only student in the WHOLE school population, who could resist the handsome and oh so popular, Jung Jaehyun.

"Jaehyun he literally looks at you as if you were the worst thing to exist ever since those ugly shorts Johnny bought last week." Ten pointed out the obvious. 

He wasn't wrong there. 

"Well ..." a slight smirk appeared on Jaehyun's face. "He'll come around soon." 

Oh god. Ten knew what he meant by that. 

 He'll just remind himself not to be surprised if he finds Jaehyun's lifeless body in the hands of Doyoung by the end of this month. 

Deciding not to dwell onto this topic any longer, Ten brought everyone's attention back to the new student. 

"His name's Yuta right? He's oddly pretty for a dude." 

Johnny hummed in agreement "Yup. He'll definitely survive in this school." 

This whole time they've been having this discussion, something felt missing. Although Johnny and Ten still haven't noticed yet, Jaehyun definitely has. 

He glanced over at Taeyong to see him being oddly silent. 

"Taeyong you haven't said a single word for 5 minutes, this is your new personal record!" Jaehyun suddenly exclaimed.

As if on cue, Johnny and Ten instantly diverted their attention to their new victim. 

"So Lee Taeyong? Why so quiet hmmm?" Johnny narrowed his eyes suspiciously as Taeyong stared back at him, wide-eyed. 

Taeyong was honestly caught off guard and it was kind of obvious, the way he was stuttering and trying to think of an acceptable answer. 

Ten only noticed then, that Taeyong turned silent the moment the new transfer kid stepped inside of the classroom. As Ten looked at Jaehyun, he too had the knowing look in his eye. 

Johnny finally caught the gist and suddenly, Taeyong felt three pairs of looming eyes staring at him. 

"W-What?" 

Ten grinned evilly as he exclaimed "Seems like we have yet another victim under Yuta's spell?" 

Taeyong suddenly let out the biggest laugh/snort ever. He sounded like some kind of pig being strangled. 

"Me?! Interested in him? In your dreams." 

Johnny leaned closer "Hmmm you're being oddly defensive." Resting his chin on the back of his hand, he concluded "Just admit it Tae. You like his sweet ." 

Sometimes Taeyong hated the world. 

Today was one of those days. 

How on earth was he supposed to tell his friends that this Yuta kid was actually a rude jerk who found pleasure in pinching people's cheeks to the point of torture? 
Taeyong visibly shuddered as the triggered memories of that fateful day came flooding back to him. Taeyong suddenly came to the conclusion that he was a murderer in his past life. Who knows? It's the only reasonable answer to this cruel twist of fate.

Taeyong let out a big sigh. 

I hate everything.

 

 


it's okay taeyong , ur just in denial heuhehuheh ;~)

pls comment/subs if u enjoyed ^^