one

taeyong's little prince

"Come on Taeyong! It'll be fun!" Johnny whined as he clung himself onto his unenthusiastic friend. 

"No."

"But what if we-"

"No."

"It's been a while since-"

"No."

Johnny detached himself and let out the biggest groan. "Look I'm trying to help you here!" he exclaimed as he grabbed a motionless Taeyong by the shoulders.

"And as your dearest friend and brother from another mother, I'll just say this now,"

Taeyong raised his eyebrows. 

"There's a 99% chance that you'll die as a bitter old man."

 

● ● ● 

"Psst ..." 

Taeyong felt an annoying nudge towards his elbow as he slowly stirred awake from his nap. Ignoring the sound of impatient feet tapping, he turned his head around and tried to go back to dreamland. 

" .. Psssst.. Lee Taeyong!"

Just ignore him.

Just ignore him.

Just ignore hi-

 Out of nowhere, three paperballs bounced off at the back of his head. 

That's it.

As if the power of Jesus had just entered his body, Taeyong snapped & speedily turned around to spot none other than Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul with a stupidly greasy smile on his face.

"Yo! Ty Track has risen eh?" 

Taeyong visibly shuddered at the nickname. "What do you want Ten?"

"I spotted a tall giant sulking around the hallways because someone is refusing to go to Jaehyun's party next week!"

Why am I not surprised.

"Sorry but my uncle's daughter's goldfish died so I can't make it." Taeyong drawled and laid his head onto the school table.

"Oh yeah? What's its name?" 

....

".. Bubbles." 

Ten was not amused.

● ● ● 

 

School had passed surprisingly quick, considering how it was only Monday. Walking home by himself, Taeyong chewed his bottom lip in deep thought over Johnny and Ten's constant pleas to go to that godforsaken party. It's not like Taeyong had any problems with Jaehyun. Heck, the whole school practically adored him & the very ground he stepped on. The real reason behind Taeyong's unwillingness was rather stupid. Or so he thinks. 

Reluctant to dwell on this topic any further, Taeyong slipped his earphones on & took out his phone for some needed music.

Lee Taeyong was a very picky person. Of course it was expected that he paid no concentration at the road just to find the perfect song.

Of course he was unaware of the cornered pathaway that was headed towards him.

Maybe Johnny & Ten had put a curse on him the moment he left the school gates. Who knows? It could explain the reason why Taeyong was now at the floor with another squirming body beneath him. 

Eyes widening in realization, Taeyong hurriedly stood himself up & instantly apologized, his body automatically participating in a 90° bow.

"Are you okay? Im so sorry, it's my fault, I wasn't fully aware of my surroundings-"

" ...マジで"

A confused expression waved over Taeyong's face. 

"I'm sorry- I don't understand what.."

The poor victim of Taeyong's accidental body slam slowly heaved himself up and dusted his knees. 

"Nevermind. You don't look like the studious type." a slightly accented yet bold voice spoke out.

Taeyong instantly lifted himself from the bow. How dare this stranger insult him in a matter of 3 seconds?

"Hey! It was an accident okay! I-Oh."

.

That rude voice did not match the person's appearance. At all.

Deer-like eyes.

Soft messy brown hair.

Lips that tinged with a light red.

It was safe to say,

that Taeyong momentarily out. 

 

 


first chapter !! pls comment/subscribe if u liked it ^^ 

poor taeyong, yuta is so mean hehuheuhe