two

taeyong's little prince

 

".. excuse me."

...

The stranger waved his hands in front of a spaced out Taeyong. 

......

Nothing.

".. Can you hear me?" 

....

Getting slightly worried, the stranger decided to use his no.1 foolproof plan to snap people back into the harsh reality. He started rubbing his hands together to create the perfect friction & took a deep breath, preparing himself for the usual reaction. 

1 , 2 , 3! 

"OW!"

Taeyong suddenly yelped out loud as he snapped out of his trance. 

 A stinging sensation started to waver in Taeyong's skin as the stranger mercilessly pinched his reddening cheeks, showing no remorse at the latter's (hilarious) pained expression.

"Okay! Okay! I'm fine!!" Taeyong blabbered as he tried to remove himself from his victim's surprisingly strong grip. Unsure whether to believe him or not, the stranger peered at him for a slight second, until he decided to free the poor boy from misery.

Slowly but surely, he removed his hands as Taeyong jerked and let out an embarrasingly loud sound of satisfaction. 

It may seem weird, but Taeyong didn't feel any shame towards this person. 

".. Uh." 

" What?" Taeyong barked as he massaged his poor cheeks to relieve some pain.

The stranger coughed "Your .. earphones are dangling on your fly.'

Oh.

...

Maybe Taeyong felt a teensy bit of shame. 

 

● ● ● 

 

It was evening. Taeyong had just finished his dinner and decided to go to his room when a familar pain tingled his cheeks. Damn it. 

"Mom, are there any icepacks?"

His mother rummaged through the kitchen, only to come back with a wet folded handkerchief. 

"Use this instead, it's more easy on the skin." she reassured as Taeyong let out a relaxed sigh at the cool sensation on his burning cheeks.

Though there was a concerned expression on the affectionate woman's face. "Taeyong-ah, why can't you be more careful hm?" 

Maybe because it's not everyday when a hot foreigner crashes into you and nearly rips your cheeks off.

" ... Uh sorry mom! I'll be careful." he smiled as he lifted himself up and his mouth stretched out into a big yawn. "I'm gonna head off to bed. Night!" 

Taeyong lightly ran up the stairs as his mother watched him with slight suspicion.

 

 

It felt like an eternity until Taeyong could dive straight into his comfy sheets. He stared at the ceiling, a million thoughts running through his mind. 

Why the hell did that stranger have to ruin his whole day? The pain still resided in his cheeks and god knows how long it will be until he fully heals from that vulcan death grip earlier afternoon. Not to mention that shady insult directed towards him and his brain, how was Taeyong supposed to understand full Japanese? Now if anything, Taeyong felt glad that he body slammed that person into the pavement. That's right, feel the force of my weight. 

Taeyong blinked. 

Though he had to admit,

even if that stranger was a complete jerk,

He was one gorgeous looking jerk. 

 

 


heuheuh yuta's method was super effective (─‿‿─)

pls comment/subscribe if u liked it ^^