three

taeyong's little prince

It was the next morning of school and Taeyong was sat in his usual seat, doing what he does best. 

Pretending to care.

"So yeah, I found out there were two colour choices and i nearly cried." Jaehyun huffed "The blue one makes me look really tall .. but the black one is black! Black goes with everything and I can't just buy a jacket I'm only gonna wear once! It's common sense right?"

"Huh-Oh yeah! .. black jacket .." Taeyong half-heartedly mumbled under his breath, trying to stifle a yawn. He was awake the whole night, unable to sleep and he really wasn't in the mood to hear Jaehyun's head to toe description of his outfit for the party. Which he wasn't even going to.

Oblivous to the half assed reply, Jaehyun brightly thanked Taeyong and slapped his back (which resulted with Taeyong nearly falling off his seat). 

"I really wish you would come! Are you sure it's not too late to change your mind?" Jaehyun questioned.

"Sorry Jae!" Taeyong nervously laughed "I won't be able to make it because .. Uh .... because.."

......

"—Because he's an old lonely man trapped in a teenager's body." an annoying voice interrupted. 

"Correction! An old bitter, bitter lonely man." an equally annoying voice joined in. 

Others would've called this 'overreacting' but the moment Taeyong recognized those voices, he suddenly let out the biggest groan that stretched out across the whole classroom. People could've almost mistook him for a whale. 

However Jaehyun had the polar opposite reaction. 

"Johnny! Ten!" Jaehyun bobbed his head in excitement "Where were you guys?"

Johnny scratched the back of his head as he sighed "I was trying to run away and hide from Mr.Kang since I forgot to do that science assignment ... he may be old but do NOT underestimate his leg power."

"So basically I got dragged along with him to an uncalled game of hide and seek." Ten stated.

"Sounds like you guys had fun, while I was here talking to Taeyong which is the equivalent of talking to a brick wall."Jaehyun pouted and playfully whacked Taeyong on his arm, earning a very loud 'Ow!'  from the latter. Note to self, Jaehyun is a freakishly strong person. Or maybe Taeyong is a freakishly weak person. Probably a mix of both. 

Rubbing his poor arm, Taeyong argued "Hey! I'm a fun person."

A snort broke out in the silence. 

"Taeyong .. you're not a fun person if you have to let people know that you're 'fun'." Johnny deadpanned. 

"That's right" Ten stuffed a piece of bread inside his mouth "You're only a fun person if you go to Jung Jaehyun's birthday party. Those who do not make it are officially deemed as y party poopers." 

"UN-fun y party poopers." Johnny corrected. 

Taeyong visibly rolled his eyes into another dimension. Why was his attendace so important to them? Sure he knows that it's Jaehyun's 18th birthday party and it's supposeed to be a celebratory event. However there's always next year. And the year after that, and the year after that .. It's not like it's the end of the world if he isn't able to make it once. Though the other three are acting like it is. 

"Guys you can cry as much as you want. I'm still not coming." 

"Who says we're crying?" Johnny huffed "More like celebrating the fact that we won't have some bitter grandpa killing the party vibes!"

"Yeah.. you can just stay at home & throw your own party!" Ten folded his arms and sulked.

" ... Partypooper." Jaehyun mimicked Ten's actions and turned his head to the side.

Clearly his best friends had finally given up on dragging him to the party. Taeyong didn't even falter at the bitter grandpa thing and punched the air in victory, a satisfied smile grazing on his lips as he relaxed and let his body limp on his chair. 

Could life get any better? 

Just as Johnny was about to continue his constant pestering, the classroom door unlocked and slid open as a pair of black leather shoes stepped inside. 

The whole class froze in their tracks.

The owner of those expensive shoes was none other than Mrs.Kim. Seoul Arts Highschool's famously feared principal. 

As if her presence were a warning itself, the students quickly fixed their uniforms, straightened their postures and shoved any leftover snacks either inside their mouths or underneath the tables. Ten was oblivious to the half eaten bread he left on his desk until Jaehyun furiously nudged him to get rid of it.Ten grudginly grabbed the bread and chucked it at the side with a pained expression on his face. Goodbye bread, you were delicious.

After she decided that she was satisfied with the inspection, Mrs.Kim walked across the polished floor until she stopped in the middle. Bringing her hands together, she nodded at the students as she began "Good Morning class 6. Your usual homeroom teacher is running late today so I shall fill in for any announcements and upcoming events coming your way."

"Firstly, the school football team's practice has been moved from Tuesday to Friday. So if I see any students in the gym after school today, you will be immediately sent home." Mrs.Kim stated tonelessly as she continued to read. "Next .. exam season is approaching very soon so start studying seriously. Any students with below grade C will be booked for a study session with myself and Mr.Kang after school hours."

An ocean of groans and complaints hit the classroom as students heard the words 'Exam Season'. However the amount of noise only lasted for 0.2 seconds when Mrs.Kim suddenly hissed "Quiet!". 

Narrowing her eyes, the intimidating woman scanned the whole room into utter silence.

"Anyways," She cleared . "I think that is all for today's annoucement. Thank you for listening mostly well and I shall see you-"

Mrs.Kim paused mid-sentence, double checked her clipboard and turned to look at the students again.

 "My apologies, I seemed to have left out one more announcement." 

Taeyong drummed his fingers with impatience as he suddenly felt a sudden urge to take a bathroom break.

Stupid Hansol forcing me to finish that energy drink.

Bringing her hands together, Mrs.Kim continued "We don't recieve many transfer students in our school, however a new student shall be joining this class as of today."

As if on cue, a short knock echoed from the door. 

"Come in." 

A short, plump woman stepped inside with a taller, unknown figure behind her. 

"Mrs.Kim?" the woman queried "I've brought the transfer student for Class 6."

Hurry up..

Taeyong kept his eyes on his watch and he seriously didn't know how much longer he could hold it in for. 

On the other hand, the new student walked to the front of the newfound classroom with ease as most of the students watched his every step with hawk eyes.

"Please introduce yourself."

Biting his bottom lip, the newbie nodded and turned to face the 24 pairs of eyes staring back at him. Clearing his throat, he stepped forward and smiled brighty.

"Hello! My name is Nakamoto Yuta."

Huh?

"I'm from Osaka, Japan and I love to play football. Please take care of me!" 

Suddenly,

Taeyong looked up.

The student looked back.

At that moment, Taeyong honestly wanted the ground to swallow him up. 

 

 

 


the start of taeyong & yuta's journey mwahahaha

pls comment/subs if u enjoyed ^^