VIII. Problems (Short)

Cold Princesses' Secrets{On Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji is trying to fix herself from the mess Tiffany did to her. But because she is not so girly like the others she is having a hard time making her self look presentable. Good thing Naeun entered the bathroom and saw what is Eunji's situation. "Unnie! What happened to you?" she exclaimed. "Just... things. By the way, why are you here?" Eunji said. "Chorong unnie said you are taking long, so she told me to check if you were okay and then here it is". "Ahh. Naeunie since you are here, can you help me fix myself. I really don't I  know how to do things like these." she pleaded.

After some minutes of doing girly things... "Unnie! I really don't know how that stylist did your hair. This is frustrating. How about we just let your hair down and rip the rest of the sleeves, that will do it." she suggested. "Anything, just so we can get out of here." So they did as Naeun suggested them, and finally they got out of the bathroom and walked to their table.

"Yah! What happened to you? And what's with the new look?" Chorong said. "Eunji, this style looks better on you. You look more like a girl." Bomi said. "Just things. You know, girl stuff." she answered. Chorong nodded knowing what she meant.

*****

There are only minutes left before the party ends. Apink decided to hold a simple performance before they leave. They sang "The Wave," which is a song composed by Apink themselves.

All the students clapped and cheered after the performance was over. "Wah! Cold Princesses are jjang!" One girl shouted. "Cold princesses??" Apink asked one another. They just shrugged and went in their way to their own houses. Of course they made sure no one was following them.

Namjoo found a small house that she can rent. She doesn't want to live with Naeun anymore because she feels like she is in between the both of them whenever they bicker.

*****

Another day at Copper Cove High... the party was not the topic of the students anymore. They are more focused on the incoming finals, reality kicks in.

"Class, instead of a test, how about we do a group project?" The teacher in Bomi's class said.

"Deh.!" They all cheered. At least they don't have to study for this subject. "Okay there are 42 students.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter