II. Introduction (Part 2)

Cold Princesses' Secrets{On Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another day at school for Exo. But there was something different. The school's most known bad boys came back to school after their own announced vacation. They passed by Exo and just gave then disgusting looks. Anyone they would pass by would automatically get out of their way or hide.

They are nine other than VIXX. The members are well known for their own bad boy charms or should I say Scary Charm. Here are the members:

Cha Hak Yeon - prefers to be calles by "N". Leader of the group. 
Jung Taekwoo - also known as Leo. Merciless. Once you mess with him, he won't leave you.
Lee Jae Hwan - also known as Ken. The most Quiet of all.
Kim Won Shik - also known as Ravi. Other name for him is Satan. Why? Well, he just made a student eat poop because he refused giving him his notes 
Lee Hongbin - the most handsome and looks like an angel, but looks can be deceiving because this guy is also a satan. Don't ask why.
Han Sang Hyuk - the maknae. Also quiet. He likes to see people gey hurt or hurt people. Nobody knows why though.

The school bell rang signaling all students to proceed to their respective classes. N, Leo and Ken are in the same class as Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. While Ravi, Hongbin and Sanghyuk are ib the same class as Sehun, Kyugsoo and Kai.

Although known in different ways, the two groups never once talked with each other. Not that they hate each other, they just don't want to be in someone's business.

Meanwhile....

A group of girls ran towards the school's gate right before it was closed.

"Phew. First day late, thanks unnie." The first girl said
"Well, it's not my fault she took my socks and hid it when we were playing last night," the second girl said pointing to the girl beside her that is still catching her breath.
"Maybe we should look now for the office," the fourth girl said.

They all stood up and quickly looked for the principal's office which is not that hard to find. When they reached the office the principal was talking to two teachers.
"Oh! Your here." The principal greeted them.
"Annyeonghaseyo." They also greeted the principal along with the two teachers behind her.

"Well then you should go with them so that you can start your classes today." The principal suggested.
"Miss Park Chorong..." The first teacher calles out, while looking at his paper, which made the girl with long dark brown hair and perfectly trimmes bangs flinch. "Miss Yoon Bomi..." She continued and the girl with golden brown hair raised her hand. "... And Miss Jung Eunji. You are all in my class please follow me." The last girl called was still in her thoughts, she had to be shaken by the girl called "Bomi" for her to go back to reality. She had long straight black hair with bangs.

"Well the. I guess that leaves me with the three of you please follow me." 
They all went out to leave the principal for her to continue her school works.

The teacher called Ms. Kang Mo Yeon entered the class and tappes the table hard with her hands which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter