VI. Announcement

Cold Princesses' Secrets{On Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The students at Copper Cove High are not aware of what happened to Namjoo. Only Apink and D.O. know about it. Today was the day Namjoo is going back to school. Before classes starts Apink decided to meet up at a cafe near their school.

Bomi, Namjoo and Eunji are already sitting at the table near the window. Bomi and Eunji are talking about random things while Namjoo is spacing out.

"Yah Kim Namjoo! What's happening to you? You've been spacing out since earlier." Eunji said

"Ani Unnie. I'm just wondering about things. By the way, when is Chorong Unnie coming?" she asked

"Here they come. Unnie! Yogi!!" Bomi said raising her hands.

"Sorry girls, we were caught up in a n accident." Chorong said

"Accident?! Is anyone hurt!?" Bomi said

"Ani. What I meant was, we bumped into someone," she said while they were taking their seat.

"Namjoo ah, its good to see you in normal clothes," Naeun said.

"Thank you unnie." she replied. "By the way Chorong unnie..." Chorong turned her head to Namjoo, "...What happened to me after I out?" she said, finally asking the question.

"I was passing by your house when I saw some police gathered there. I panicked and went inside, but when I got in I didn't see you. So, I asked the police of your whereabouts and gave me the address of the hospital you were admitted to." she told

"Did you ask the nurse if I was still wearing clothes when I went there?" Namjoo said

"Huh? What are you talking about Namjoo? Of course you still have your clothes on. Waeyo?"

"A - ani. Nothing." she said. But why is D.O.'s number in my cellphone? What really happened after I out? Is he really the one who saved me? All these thoughts were running in Namjoo's head.

------

It was time to go to their respective classes. Chorong, Bomi and Eunji separated ways with Namjoo, Naeun and Hayoung. Upon arriving at their classroom, the room was noisy, meaning the teacher for their first subject was absent again. Namjoo immediately pulled D.O. out of the class which caught the attention of everyone. They started murmuring about things because it was not normal for the two to talk always because usually, Namjoo will just gibe Kyungsoo a cold stare or would sarcastically answer him.

"Are they dating?" One girl said

"I think so. Maybe she's D.O.'s next target." the other girl laughed

"I was expecting her to last longer." the third girl said.

"They are not dating. She is not D.O.'s girlfriend. and lastly, she will last longer because its not over. Stop talking about things that you really don't know about. You'll just make a fool of yourselves." Naeun appeared suddenly and shocked the three girls.

"OOOHH." all the students inside the classroom said which embarrased the three girls.

-------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter