VII. The Ball

Cold Princesses' Secrets{On Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone is excited about the incoming senior's ball. Some are already planning what to wear even if the theme of the ball is still not announced. While everyone is worrying about the ball, Apink members are worrying if they can come or not. Because they are sure that their boyfriends won't allow them to attend such a party without them.

"Aish! Otteokae?" Eunji said

"I don't know. I mean I can come all I want, but I don't want to go alone. So if you guys aren't gonna come then I'm not also," Namjoo said.

Apink are currently at the field breathing the fresh air while watching the other students do their P.E. class.

"I want to go, but I CAN'T GO." Chorong said emphasizing the last three words.

"I know unnie. Should we plead them?" Naeun said

"Well, you can just sneak out and make excuses." Namjoo said. 

"That is going to be hard. *sighs* I should at least ask him. If he says no, then no, but if he says yes.... well then that's a miracle." Hayoung said

SNSD happened to pass by and saw the girls talking so they went towards them. "Eyo s." Seohyun said

"Tch! Don't call yourselves that." Naeun countered.

"I just wanna tell you that the ball is going to have a contest, 6 queens of the night. I heard that some of the students in our school are calling you girls pretty, so if you win then we will stop calling you 'es' but if WE won, you will be our slaves for the rest of the year." Tiffany said

"Give me a break. Do you really need a contest to prove yourselves pretty? I don't have any interest in those kinds of contests, so please, do me a favor of letting you win so that the whole school can notice you attention seekers." Eunji said and they all stood up to leave SNSD.

"*wheezed* They really don't know who they are talking to. Should we teach them a lesson unnie?" Hyoyeon said.

"Not yet Hyo, but we can give them a warning if you want," Taeyeon said with a smile

"That'll do." she answered.

---------

Apink are now all at home with their boyfriends they still don't know how to start a conversation with them and ask them about the ball.

"Oppa... umm... can I ask you something?" Eunji said

"Go ahead." Hakyeon said still focusing on the soccer game on the t.v.

"Can you allow me to go to the ball?"

"Sure. No probs."

"Mworago?!"

"I said yes. Now stop pestering me."

"Oppa gumawo. Jjinja saranghae." she hugged and kissed Hakyeon at his cheek, but he has no reaction at all.

She ran to her room to look for her phone to call her members about the good news. While the phone was still ringing what happened finally hit her. Why did he answer easily? Does he want something in return? Her thoughts were cut off when the person on the other line answered.

"Yeobeoseyo?" 

"Uh Chorong unnie, I've got good news!"

"Wae? Just straight to the point."

"Hakyeon just allowed me to attend the ball."

"Well that's good,"

"Huh? That's it? Aren't you gonna be happy for me?" Eunji asks.

"Actually... We were all also allowed by of namchins (boyfriends) to go. It ia kind of shocking." She explained.

"Wah?! Just that easy? Don't you think there is something to this unnie? Usually they won't even allow us girls to hang out,"

"It doesn't matter Eunji ah, what matters ia for you to sleep early so that we can go to the mall tonorrow to buy our clothes."

"But we don't even know the theme of the event?"

"Hayoung told me she saw it was 'FAIRYTALE'"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter