TRANSFER?

AND CAN YOU SMILE?

Kang Sarang - Chubby girl who really admire with perfect persons. To stupid too know between being loved or played. But then, she wake up from dreaming and turn 360 degree from her kindness nature.

Park Jumi - Sarang's best friend forever, tall, pretty, clever student, got many attention from male students.

Shin Yejin - Sarang's best friend forever, pretty, 2nd place in the class after Jumi. Sarang really scared of her because she will became monster when she's angry.

Yun Naera - Sarang's best friend forever, cute person, love to laugh, clever(same level with Yejin), love adventure things.

Lee Mihaa - Sarang's best friend forever, easy to cry, known as a honour playgirl, attractive girl.

Kim Minji - Sarang's best friend forever, love to hug person, silent observer, hate talkactive boys. 

Im Saera - Sarang's best friend forever, talkactive, hate awkward situation, easy to have fun.

All of them came from rich family and acted like an ordinary student :)

 


*SARANG'S HOME

"I already make decision, your daughter will live with her Nanny, fullstop." Mr Kang feel so shame with what happend in the school this morning. He know that he need to be strict because her daughter are too much. Sarang on the couch feel unfair with Mr Kang decision. She start to cry. 

"Mama, I don't want stay there... Please..." Sarang hope that Mrs Kang can stop her papa. But she's wrong. "I am sorry baby, this is the only way for you, for our family. I bet Nanny will be more happy if you stay there with her. I promise you, my honey boo, after all this scandal done, we will take you back." Mrs Kang trying to slow talk with her. She knows Sarang is a victim but others don't.

Sarang run to her room, with red eyes. Her heart, bleeding so much. "I swear! I will take revenges on you guys! I swear!" 

From that day, it is so hard to see her smiles like before. She... she lost her smiles.

 

*MINJI HOUSE

"Are you sure?" Yejin and all BFF(for all Sarangs best friend forever) shocked with the news. "How we want to see you again?" Mihaa asked with tears fall so fast. "I dont't know..." Sarang lost hope. 

"Do you think, our parents... will give permission or not... to... follow Sarang?" Naera speak up. "I will go if my parents willing it." Jumi add. "Me too" "Me too" All of them think the same things. But they only school girl, underage that need permission from their parents. Even they are sometimes love to do crazy things, but for big decision like this, they need to have parents permission.

"No guys. You guys will make me feel guilty. You don't know what place that I will go to. Small town, hard to find connection signal, so so so village place." Sarang really happy for the girls concerns but she is not going to burden her friends just because of her stupid matters. "I will comeback again, and promise me, you guys will waiting for me like forever." Tears keep falling. They hugged together like they will never see Sarang again.

 

*NANNY VILLAGE

Like her expectation, it is so hard to find signal in this town. Sarang need to walk all over village to find it. It is so annoyed her because it's hard to keep in touch with the girls. The girls never stop thinking and loving Sarang, they always send somethings for Sarang because they know it's so hard to get it there.

"Almost 10 months, it's like mama didn't keep her promise." Sarang keep saying that .

At the meantime, Sarang's change. Her attitudes, her personalities AND! her body. Hard life make her survive, Sarang become a very matured beautiful girl even she still in teenagers ages.

After few hours walking for signal, Sarang decide to going back home, Nanny's home. And she saw, "There is a car! There is a car!" She is running inside the house. Yes... Mama and papa are here. She stop for a while. She don't know why, she really miss those faces. Tears start to come out. She turn away her body, want to hide her tears. Mrs Kang approach her, "Baby..." Mrs Kang touched her daughter shoulder. She want to see that face. She turn Sarang body's. "Baby..." "Mama...! I miss you, really miss you mama." "I am sorry baby, I miss you too." Tears keeps falling from both of their eyes. 

On the other side, Mr Kang are trying so hard to pull his tears. Maybe this punishment is too hard for her daughter, but it is for her goodness sake.

"We come to take you home, baby." Mr Kang slowly approach Sarang and hug her tight. He miss her indeed.

 

 


Please enjoy it. Oh, Infinite character will show up soon. 

And sorry for my bad languages and writings. I will keep improve it.

 

Love from LOVE

NURYA