INTRODUCTION

AND CAN YOU SMILE?

What is love about?

Handsome guy? Hot body? Pretty lady? Beautiful eyes? Soft skin?

Nobody knows. Love is just love. And to know how and when you already fall in love, still not answered.

 

*SCHOOL

"Yah! Palli palli!" first floor corridor fill with a lot of students. Sarang who just get out from the ladies wondering, 'What the hell is going on there?'. She want to know too, so she decide to join them with a confused face.

She then grabs someone hand to ask, "What happen?". But she don't get any answer from that girl because she just laughed and disappeared in the middle crowded students.

"Guys, that's her." She still can hear what the others students said even they just whispered. 'What is going on?' Keep wondering until she reach the announced board. There is someting that shoudn't be there. "OH my god!" Her screaming makes everyone in the corridor laugh out loud. "Who did it?" she is asking while ripping the big poster with you half on it. "Unbelievable! She is a bicth!" Students start cursed and yelled at her. Tears start to fall.

 

*SECRET ROOM

Sarang sit at the corner room, heard sobbing tears all over the room. "Why he do that to me?! How could you!" Sarang screaming, yelling, sobbing, alone. The secret door room suddenly open from outside. Sarang knows well who are they.

"Sarang! Are you insane? You give him your picture?!" The girls yelling to Sarang. "Half ." Sarang need to protect herself.

"What ever it is, you still in that picture!"The other girl open with her angry face. Sarang really scared with that girl. "I know I am stupid, but... he said... he will accept my love if I give it to him..." She cried out loud. The girls really don't know what to do for this time. This is not first time Sarang makes scandals in the school. This time, they are pretty sure that the school will call her parents because this scandal involving family dignity.

"Please help me. If my parents know..." "They already know.." with slow volume. She know it from her mother, dicipline teacher in this school.

There is nothing that they can do now, they only can give her strength with hungging her. They are best friend forever with 7 members of them. Every each of them are so cute, pretty and attractive person except for Sarang. Sarang is a chubby girl but still she has the cuteness side if people knew her well.For the other members, they love Sarang for her kindness and they just love her because of her love.

 


*** That's all for today. Cannot go further because I am so super busy person :) I need to go now. My father will not stop asking me until I done what he want me to do. That's my Abah :)

Will continue later but not tomorrow or the day after tomorow because I am working.

Love from LOVE

NURYA