FIRST ATTEMPT

AND CAN YOU SMILE?

Even Infinite are so hot and charming, the girls need to maintain their good personalities. Few days became classmates, Infinite and the girls never get officially acquainted. For the clever and famous girls, they need to take care of their reputation as well. For Infinite, ego surrounded them. They never make first attempt to any girls, so they need to act like they never know the girls existence.


Until one day…

 

*SARANG’S HOUSE

“Guys, tomorrow gonna be our first mission, so don’t fail.” Jumi want everyone give their best because they cannot fail on their first mission. “What if we do?” Sarang swallow saliva. 

“Sarang, please. We will make it. You know that.” Yejin hopes Sarang will be strong after hear her words. But, as they knows Sarang wells, she strong outside but her inside don’t.

 

*SCHOOL

As usual, the girls will get into the front gate together and the boys student always give them their attention and some of them will give a glance. Even Sarang always get their attention too. 

For their first mission, first, they need to send the message to the first guy that played Sarang two years ago, Kangjoon. 

The girls still remember, after Sarang confessed her love to Kangjoon, he makes a story that he already slept with Sarang, the fat girl. Sarang was grounded at home for two weeks because of that scandal and everyone start to see her like a .

‘Hye Kangjoon, you still remember me right?’ 

‘Hey Sarang! The most beautiful girl in this school. What’s up?’

‘You still remember me well. So that’s mean you still remember what have you done to me right?’

‘Oh Sarang, come on. That’s a joke. I’m sorry for that okay =)’

‘I’m fine. I just… you want to meet me? Maybe we can…’

‘Seriously? I thought you mad at me =) Okay meet me at SM Club tonight 11 pm.’

“Yuckss, he is so disgusting.” Naera make her disgusting face while swallowing her saliva. She can’t imagine how shameless Kangjoon can be after he puts Sarang down.
“Uhh Naera! We have the same thought.” Saera try to cheer the situation.

 

*CAFÉ

“Stupid girl! After all, she still want me.” Kangjoon laughing when he show his messages with Sarang that morning.

“So you guys will hang out at SM Club tonight?” “Well yeah. I will make sure, this time I will get her into my arms. Kang Sarang, you are so stupid!”Kangjoon keep laughing. 

While they were laughed at Sarang, Infinite already heard everything because they were sit behind Kangjoon.

“Yahh, did he was saying about Sarang from our class?” Sungjong curious. “Maybe…” Woohyun answer without confident.

“We cannot pretend like we know nothings right?” Dongwoo ask the boys. “Yeahh… but we never talk to her. You know how famous she is.” Sungyeol add. Hoya just hear and nod when he agree. Sunggyu? He only focus on his meal.

Infinite just hang together at corridor after lunch.  When they are laughing at stupid boy’s thing, they heard the boy students whispering. “They coming, they coming.”
The girls at their locker, then one of the whispered boy get close to Sarang. “Sarang, I want to know you well. You want to be my girlfriend?”

“Are you kidding me?” She closed her locker and looked at that boy with her ‘no feelings’ face. Then she walked away. The girls were chuckle. 

‘Did she really dates that guy?’ Sunggyu feel uneasy. Yes, he don’t want to know about her, but she keep attracted him with her cold expression. She make him want to dig about her.

 

*CLASSROOM

Sarang decide to stay in the class when the girls said they want to go to ladies. She laid her head on the table, her head feel so dizzy and she just want to rest. When her eyes about to close, someone leg stand beside her table. She open wide her eyes, “Please go away. I need some rest.” She think that legs owned by someone who want to confess to her.

“You should not see him tonight. He has another agenda.” Sarang was wrong. He was not to confess but to tell her about Kangjoon. Sarang lift up her head to see that guy, but she is too late. His gone. ‘Who’s that guy? How he knows about tonight?’

The girls get into the class. They see Sarang looked around like finding someone. She didn’t even notice them. “Sarang, what’s wrong?” Mihaa closed to Sarang’s face. Sarang got shocked.

“Huh!? What? Nothing. I am fine.” Sarang hide her face into her arms.

Few seconds later, Minji hugs Sarangs’ shoulder and close to Sarang’s ears. “You don’t have to if you are not ready. We always here for you, you know that right. Don’t worry dear.” She can read from Sarang face. She knows Sarang’s worries. 


*NAERA HOUSES’

That night they decide to hang out at Naera house while waiting for the clock. Besides, they need beautiful clothes from Naera sister closets.

While they are searching for the best clothes, Jumi mind rewind Sarang’s face that day. “Sarang, what was happened? Did you find someone?”

“I don’t know…” Sarang knows the girls concern about her. She need to share it. “Actually, when I’m about to sleep, someone tell me that I should not meet that bastard guy tonight because he has another plan.” She stop. “At first, I thought he just another pity guy who want to confess to me, but I’m wrong.” She sigh. She really want to know him.

“Oh yes, what is wrong with Sunggyu today, he stand next to you, Sarang. He looks like he had important things to say.” Yejin just get out from the toilet interrupt the girls conversation when he remember about Sunggyu.

“Wait what? You said Sunggyu stand next to my table?” Sarang shocked. The girls too.

“Yes, I thought he said something to you. Doesn’t he?” Yejin confused. “That’s weird. He really said something to you.”

“It’s him?” Sarang’s question make the girls nod except Yejin. She was not joined the conversation.

Sarang stares at the floor blankly. 

“Guys! Almost 11. Let’s get ready.” Naera shouted make the girls heart’s beat fast than usual.